who is she?

You're the Devil Pulling Me Into The Sea

“What do you mean they found her?” Minho asked Jonghyun as he gave the man a glass of hot tea. Taemin had released him from his frozen state after he had calmed down, still unsure how he was controlling this power.

Jonghyun now sat on a couch in the study, Minho on the couch. Taemin served them their tea only to then get dismissed to his bedroom.

“They found her.” Jonghyun repeated himself. “The police. They found her body in the lake.”

“How is that even possible?” Minho gaped, staring into his glass. A sad look crossed over his face.

“What did you do to her?” Jonghyun asked, glaring at Minho. He looked like he was about to jump up and try to punch the man again, but this time he held himself back, glancing at the door in fear that Taemin was waiting behind it.

“I didn't do anything to her!” Minho turned his dangerous stare on Jonghyun, causing the man to flinch. “I showed you the note she left when she walked out on me!”

“Then why is my sister dead?!” Jonghyun yelled, standing up and sloshing the tea in his cup.

“Sit down, Jonghyun.” Minho ordered.

Jonghyun sighed and sat back down, head in his hands. “I can't believe she's dead...”

“Who would do...No...” Minho quickly stood up, a look of shock on his face. He sat his tea down and nearly ran across the room to his desk and ruffled through some papers. Jonghyun watched him.

“What are you doing? Do you know who did this?” He asked the younger man.

“Do you have that letter she wrote you last Christmas?” Minho asked, pulling a crumpled piece of paper from a drawer. He brought it back to the table and began to flatten it out.

Jonghyun nodded in reply to the question he was asked. “I keep it in my wallet.” he pulled out his wallet and removed a neatly folded piece of paper, carefully unfolding it.

Minho stared at the paper. It had obviously been opened and refolded many, many times. He placed both of them side by side and pointed to the crumpled piece.

“This is the note she left when she walked out on me.” He told Jonghyun, then moved his finger to the other note. “The handwriting isn't the same.”

Jonghyun's eyes widened, looking between the two papers. “You're right. What does this mean?”

Minho bit his lip, sitting back in the chair. “Someone took her..” And the sudden thought flashed through his mind. What if the person wanted to take Taemin too?

Panic shot through him and he jumped up from the seat, running down the hall. Jonghyun jumped from his seat and followed Minho to the door, calling after him.

Minho ignored him until he got to Taemin's door and threw it open. “!” he cursed when he found the room empty. They had taken him, he hadn't even been here a month and they had taken him. “Taemin!”

He turned around to rush out of the room, but jumped back, eyes wide when he nearly ran into the boy.

Taemin was standing in his doorway with a bag of chips in his hand, looking at Minho curiously. Minho scooped the boy up into his arms and held him closely.

“What's wrong, Master?” Taemin asked Minho inside of his mind.

“I thought someone had kidnapped you.” Minho answered.

Taemin gave a little giggle. “Ani, I was just in the kitchen. I was hungry, I hope you don't mind..”

“Of course I don't.” Minho sighed, smiling happily. He sat Taemin down on the ground and took the boy's hand, looking at him seriously. “Taemin, I'm going to give you an order and you are not allowed to break it no matter what. For no reason whatsoever, alright?”

Taemin nodded.

“You aren't to leave my sight. Ever.” Minho looked at him seriously and Taemin nodded again.


So technically I'm not supposed to be posting this because this bish (my son's dad's mom) told me that for the MONTH that I'm staying with her in New Orleans so Joonie can visit his daddy she doesn't want me posting my stories because she doesn't want the getting traced back to thier internet server. IDK why that's such a big deal, but I'm going to be doing it anyways. >:-)  -insert evil laughter here- I'll be doing my updates in secret when I can ^^