hey look I'm updating again

You're the Devil Pulling Me Into The Sea

“Where could he be?” Minho paced the room with his phone to his ear. He was talking to someone on it. “I don't care what you have to do, or who's you have to sit on, you're going to ing find Taemin!” He screamed into the receiver and slammed it down on his desk.

He turned, running a hand through his hair.

“Yelling isn't going to get him back here any faster.” Jonghyun reminded him from his spot on the couch near the window.

Minho shot him a glare. “I know that bastard has him.”

“I'm sure he does, but rushing in and being stupid isn't how you're going to get Taemin back.” Jonghyun said, giving him a soft smile. “Let's just let the boys look. Maybe this won't turn out as badly as I know it could.”

Minho whined, pulling at his hair and falling onto the couch next to Jonghyun. “I need him back, Hyung. He can't get hurt because of me...I'd give my life for him.”

Jonghyun frowned at that statement, but didn't say anything. He looked back down at the window, and what he saw made his eyes widen and he gasped.

“What is it?” Minho looked over at the man, then looked out the window to see what Jonghyun was staring so intently at.

A scream left him and he ran to the windowsill to check his eyes. When he was sure of what he was looking at, he darted out of the room, nearly falling down the stairs in his haste, and ran out to the front lawn.

Taemin lay in the grass, his arms bound behind his back and his legs tied together. A blindfold was tied over his eyes and he was completely , his body marred with scars, covered in so much blood that Minho couldn't even tell how many scratched and bruises were on him.

He lifted the boy into his arms. “Taemin?” He called, yet the boy did barely more than groan.

Minho carried him inside, meeting the maids and Jonghyun at the door. He laid Taemin on the couch in the living room, sending a nurse after a bowl of warm water, and another after a first aid kit, one after clothes, and one after the doctor.

He pulled the blindfold off the boy to find that his hair had all been chopped off. Minho growled. He would kill the bastard that had done this to the boy he loved. When the maids came back, he took the rag from the bowl of water and began to gently clean the blood and other things from Taemin's body. He got sick to his stomach when he realized that some of it was .

The maid had to change out the bowl of water nearly seventeen times before Taemin was remotely clean, and then the doctor got there and examined Taemin.

“He doesn't look like he's in very good condition.” The doctor said when he was talking to Minho.

The had moved Taemin to a bedroom upstairs and the doctor had been in the room with him for two hours bandaging all his wounds. They were standing downstairs in the living room, talking.

“How long is it going to take before he wakes up?” Minho asked.

The doctor shrugged. “I couldn't even tell you. He looks like he's been tortured. He was violated ually, probably multiple times. He doesn't look like he was fed at all, he's extremely dehydrated. I'll come back in the morning to change out his IV's but I don't expect him to wake up for a few days.”

Jonghyun patted Minho's back after he heard the news, the man shaking with his head hung to the ground.

“Thank you, Doctor.” Minho responded, voice as shaky as his body was.

The doctor nodded and left the house.

Minho walked over to the couch, with Jonghyun's help, and collapsed onto it, tears filling his eyes.

“How could I let this happen to him, Jonghyun?” he asked the older man.

“It's not your fault.” Jonghyun responded. “That bastard will do anything to get control of everything your father gave to you.”

“He's got no right to it.” Minho said angrily, looking up towards the stairs. “But if he tries to take Taemin from me again, I will give everything to him.”

“I'm just worried that he's going to ask for just more than your empire.” Jonghyun muttered, looking over at Minho nervously.

The younger turned his saddened gaze over to Jonghyun and sighed. “If he asked for more, I'd give him that too.”

“Is one boy really worth your entire life?” Jonghyun asked him.

Minho nodded without missing a beat. “If it's Taemin, he's worth everything I have, even my own life. I love him, Hyung.”

Jonghyun nodded, saying nothing. He looked away from Minho and then stood up. “You should probably be up there with him then, in case he wakes up.”

Minho nodded, standing as well. “I'll see you soon, alright, Hyung?”

Jonghyun nodded again and they said their goodbyes, then Minho went up to the bedroom where Teamin lay.

The sight of the boy that he loved, laying there unconscious, hurt him. He pulled up a chair next to the bed and sat in it, taking Taemin's hand into his.

“I'm sorry, Taemin.” He whispered. “Please wake up soon.”

There was no response from the boy and Minho continued to speak.

“I promise you that I'll never let something like this happen again. No one will ever hurt you again for as long as I keep you by my side.”