not really sure about this one...

You're the Devil Pulling Me Into The Sea

Taemin gripped tightly onto Minho's hand as he walked alongside the priest. Taemin continuously darted his eyes from the ground to the priest as he followed beside Minho, his eyes untrusting. It only took them a few minutes to walk the street to the place the priest took them, a building that Taemin should have known they would be going to. The church. He continued to push forward right up towards the entrance until he was yanked to an abrupt halt.

"You know that thing.” Siwon shot a disgusted glare at Taemin, causing the boy to flinch and back away to hide behind Minho's larger frame. “Is not allowed inside the walls of God's house.”

Minho flinched and turned to look at Taemin. His hand gently cupped the boy's cheek, making Taemin blush a shade of pink and look down at the ground.

"Can you wait outside,Taemin? I promise not to be to long," he asked gently. Taemin weighed his options before giving a reassuring nod. Minho leaned down enough to press his lips against Taemin's forehead and then turned to shoot a glare at the priest before following him into the building.

Taemin should have known that it would be obvious for Siwon to take Minho into the church if he was going to talk to him. The holy building was the only place where a demon like Taemin would not be allowed to follow them, and so he wouldn't be able to know any of what they said or did.

Taemin sat outside on the church steps while Minho was talking with the vampire. He couldn't hear a thing going on inside the building and Minho had already been inside for half an hour. He was starting to get worried.

Thoughts crossed his mind that were beginning to scare him. Had Siwon killed Minho and him dry of his blood like he had that stranger?

Taemin looked up at the big brick building. He wrung his hands as he wondered what they could possibly be talking about that would take so long, if Minho wasn't already dead inside the church.

He sighed and looked around the grounds, checking to see if anyone was around. Possibly there was someone who could help him, or some window he could find to listen from and find out what was going on.

He was shocked when his eyes met with another pair of eyes. They belonged to the most curious of people. A beautiful girl, covered in dirt, her clothes torn, stood at the edge of the building. He barely peeked around the corner.

When she realized that he'd seen her, she took off running. Taemin jumped up and followed after her on mere instinct. When he reached the side of the building, she was already going around another turn.


 

Taemin began to follow after her, but was caught off-guard by the voices of Minho and the priest, deep in conversation.

He paused and looked up at the window just above him. The stained glass window was pushed open just slightly and Taemin could feel a breeze of air conditioning coming from the gap along with the voices.

“What will you do then?” Minho's voice was asking. “Are you just going to sit back and watch me get killed?”

“I'm not on either side, Minho.” Siwon's voice was more calm that Minho's, who had sounded borderline angry. “I refuse to help the two of you kill each other.”

“And what about Taemin? You're just going to allow my brother to hurt that innocent boy?”

“There is no such thing as an innocent demon, Minho.” Siwon responded.

“You promised me that you would help him!” The clattering of a chair resounded as Minho pushed himself up to stand. Taemin could hear his footsteps pacing the room as all thoughts of the girl were forgotten.

“I will help him, Minho.” Another, softer, clatter of a chair as Siwon seemingly sat down. “You just have to give me some time. Finding the information you're asking for is harder than you think.”

“You'll do this for me, but you won't just tell me where my brother is?” Minho scoffed and pulled his chair back up, most likely sitting back into it, though Taemin couldn't tell that time.

“I already told you. I'm not going to help either of the two of you kill each other. Your petty fights aren't worth shaming the memory of your father over.” Siwon responded.

Minho sighed. “Fine, I understand. Thank you for everything, Hyung. I'll come see you again soon, alright?”

The two said their goodbyes to each other, which was Taemin's cue to get himself back to the front of the church.

He took off running, having completely forgotten about the girl that had lead him to that conversation. He made it back to the steps and sat down with just enough time to catch his breath before the church doors swung open and Minho walked out by himself.

“Are you alright, Taemin?” He asked, reaching out a hand to help pull the boy up from the ground. “You weren't waiting too long?”

Taemin shook his head and pulled himself closer to Minho. “I just want to go home now, please, Master?” His voice asked, small and uncertain.

He had so many questions he wanted to ask, but he couldn't. Minho would be angry and punish him if he'd known that Taemin had evesdropped on their conversation. So he bit his tongue and let Minho lead him back towards home.