It'll work

You're the Devil Pulling Me Into The Sea

Do it again!” Minho ordered Taemin, picking up another golf ball.

He'd been hurling the things at the boy for a few hours as he tried to recreate what Taemin had done with the bullet a few days before. So far, all attempts to stop a moving object had resulted in failure, and a few bruises on Taemin's part.

Taemin gave Minho a pleading look that the master ignored before lobbing another ball at him. Taemin, unable to move from his tied up position, pleaded with the ball to stop.

The air knocked out of him as the ball rammed into his stomach, causing him to cough and gag for air. Minho sighed and walked over to Taemin.

This just isn't working.” he told the boy as he untied him. Taemin whimpered, wrapping his arms around Minho's shoulders.

I'm sorry, Master.” his tiny voice echoes in Minho's mind. “I don't know how I did it.”

Minho petted Taemin's hair, holding him as he lowered them both to the ground. “It's alright. We can try again later. Are you hurt?”

Taemin shook his head and gave a little smile. “I'm fine, Master, just a few bruises. It'll heal.”

I'm sorry it hurt.” Minho replied, kissing the top of Taemin's head.

Taemin smiled, blushing a bit as Minho pisked him up and carried him to the table in the corner of the room. He sat Taemin down on it before reaching into the cabinet for a first aid kit.

Take off your shirt.” Minho ordered and Taemin obeyed immediately, pulling the thing over his head and holding it in his hands awkwardly.

Minho brought the first aid kit over and opened it, sitting it down beside the boy. He took out the vruise cream and carefully began to apply it to the dark spots marring Taemin's otherwise flawless skin.

The two stayed in silence while Minho took care of his slave.

Let me check your other injury.” Minho told him, after the cream was applied. “Take your pants off and bend over.”

Taemin blushed as he did what he was told, slipping off the table and unbuckling him pants. Jeans and boxers landed on the ground as Taemin slowly turned around and, placing his hands on the table, bent over and spread his legs.

Minho bit his lip as he inspected the damage he'd done to Taemin a few days before. Taemin's hole was healing, still a flaming red. When Minho touched his fingers to it, Taemin whinced in pain and let a whimper echo in Minho's mind.

Before Minho could stand back up and fix Taemin's clothes, the door flew open. At the door stood a familiar figure. Short, blonde, and missing his usual kind guise, the man who sold Taemin to Minho walked into the room.

Jonghyun, what are you doing here?” Minho asked, standing and turning to the man.

Jonghyun's expression turned serious and darkened as he frowned. Minho stepped towards him with a concerned gaze, meeting him in the middle of the room.

They found her.” Jonghyun's voice was low, nearly a growl as he spoke. “You bastard, what did you do to her?!”

Taemin turned around as he heard the yell, just in time to see Jonghyun raise his hand to send a punch aimed straight at Minho. Taemin panicked.

Stop!” he screamed in his mind.

In that moment, Jonghyun's entire body froze, mid-punch. Minho's eyes widened as he looked to Taemin.

 


okay guys, so it's taken me alot longer to start getting these up than I thought it would >.< my charger didn't show up until Friday when they said it would be Monday and then on top of that Aff wasn't working for me until JUST NOW. I'm going to put updates for three stories now and do a few more later tonight.

I'm going to be leaving Tuesday morning to head back to New Orleans with my son Joonie, taking him to visit his appa. but don't be afraid, i'll still be updating regularly (unless I have another computer fail)

One more thing. JOIN THIS ROLEPLAY please? It's so much fun <3 plenty of people are available.

Also, you can follow me on twitter @jaepopkitty or on tumblr www.kerukun.tumblr.com don't be shy, comment and message me! I want to talk to you guys!!