Taste

Drawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He brings her decaf even though she hates it and would grumble about it not tasting like the real thing but downs it anyway. He is determined to have her kick her habit. It'd be for the best if she stops drinking and adopts a better diet but she is a grown woman and he couldn't control her even if he wanted to. She is too feisty to ever sit still long enough to listen to him drone on about healthy eating and a fulfilling lifestyle. That, or she falls asleep somewhere in the middle of his long lecture, because she can sleep anywhere, anytime.
 


She usually orders her own coffee if she can because if it was up to him completely, she would be drinking tea everyday. They had come to a compromise though because compromises are made when two people in love are trying to merge their lives into one. He's allowed to buy her decaf if he's the one buying and she's allowed to drink anything she wants to if she pays. He buys her drinks almost everyday after they come to a compromise, so she isn't really certain if their agreement was truly to her benefit.



He feeds her rabbit food too. At least that's what it tastes like to her. She likes eating too much to ever compromise on food. He ends up with chips and candies and seasonings he used to turn his nose up at in his place so she has food to eat while she stays over and she ends up with fresh vegetables in her fridge for what seems like the first time in her adult life.

 

He would look aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter