Skyfall

Drawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AU.


For the sins of my father, I pay with my life. To serve, to protect, to honour till the end of my natural life.

She wonders why people celebrate the new year. Was it not just another day passing? Do you become a new person simply because three hundred and sixty five days have passed? Nevertheless, she wraps an arm around him and smiles winningly, holding on to a glass of champagne in the other.

He watches from a distance, careful not to be spotted. She disliked being followed around and he had been trained to not be seen or heard. Placing a hand to his earphones, he whispered commands in a harried manner all the while keeping a trained eye on her lithe form.

She was wearing a new dress which he admired from his vantage point. It was electric blue. And short. While he lacked the ability to describe dresses,  he most certainly was not missing observational skills and noticed that it hugged her figure and brought out her features. The colour suited her. She had abandoned the flute of champagne and was waltzing to the orchestra with a business partner. Said business partner was no other than the dolt he was tasked to keep her away from.

 

He moves away from the balcony and headed towards the stairs leading towards the middle of the room.

He gritted his teeth. She had orders, and they explicitly stated that she was NOT to  get within a ten foot radius from that Creature. It should have been an easy task considering the mammolithic size of the ballroom. Yet, there she was, dancing with that idiot. What ten foot? He would be surprised if there was a ten millimeter distance between the two. He scoffed as he spotted the tranquilizer in her palm. He should have known she had a plan. She always has plans. Plan A all the way to Plan Z. He wouldn't be surprised if she had a plan Z point two.

He quickly intercepted the act before she made her move. Sliding between the two smoothly, he put an arm around her waist while she attempts to wrestle control by trying to trip him up to no avail. He spins her around to avoid a deliberate stomp on his foot. Her skirt flares, revealing more of the creamy thighs that turned heads on the dance floor.

When s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter