Coffee and Cigarettes - GD/TOP - Part 2

The Secret Lives of Bigbang - (One Shots)

Seunghyun woke up to bright light flooding his living room and a pounding migraine. He decided he’d have to get black out curtains soon. He walked slowly to his kitchen and found the always ready ibuprofen. He always seemed to get a migraine when he was stressed. And he was stressed. He rolled his shoulders he needed a cigarette. But first he had to check on Jiyong.

Seunghyun unwillingly walked to his room. After last night he really didn’t want to deal with Jiyong. He was actually kind of pissed. He knew it wasn’t Jiyong’s fault for kissing him but he couldn’t stop himself from feeling hurt that he was played with. He pushed open his door and was met with an empty bed. He started when he heard  running water in the bathroom. He walked quietly toward the master bath and peered in through the slightly cracked door. He caught a glimpse of a very Jiyong stepping into the shower. He thanked all the heavens above that he chose a villa with see through shower doors.

He watched as the water seemed to flow down Jiyong’s back. Even though Jiyong’s back was all he could see he still felt incredibly at the sight of his bare . He could already feel all the blood rush to his hard on. He yanked himself away from the door disgusted. He was watching his band mate, his best friend shower , he felt like a ert. He was invading Jiyong’s privacy. Jiyong was strait and Seunghyun was imagining very gay things happening between the two of them. He felt shame wash over him. If Jiyong found out that he liked him more than a friend… he couldn’t think of the consequences. He rushed out of the room before anything worse happened. He had to get out of the house away from the boy who was making Seunghyun go crazy. He cursed to himself. His inability to drive . He swore he’d get a license as soon as he could.

 He walked out of his house and was met by a very urgent bark. He looked over his gate and saw his dog Charlie. He swore again. How could he forget Charlie was in the backyard? He never forgot to let him in at night; Charlie was one of the few things that could fight off his loneliness. He rushed over to Charlie and opened the gate. Charlie bounded out and showered him with wet kisses. He grinned, despite his horrible morning Charlie made it a little brighter. He grabbed a leash and hooked it on Charlie’s collar. He couldn’t remember the last time he walked him, he knew he was a bad dog father. “Well today you’re going to get a nice long walk. Okay?” He looked down at the playful puppy and chuckled he needed to take better care of his dog especially if he brightened his mood like now.

Seunghyun walked back to the door exhausted. He hadn’t planned on running, he loathed it, but walking was to slow a pace for his whirling thoughts. He looked down at Charlie who panted a little but seemed alright. As he stepped through the door he was met with the smell coffee. Seunghyun felt his mouth water he really loved coffee. He unhooked Charlie and watched him bound toward the kitchen. He walked slowly behind and stopped. Jiyong came out from the side and bent down to playfully rub the dog. Seunghyun would have been fine with that if he wasn’t just in a towel and still a little wet. He felt himself gulp and looked away feeling his cheeks flush.

“Seunghyun you should have told me you were going for a run. I was worried when I couldn’t find you.” He watched Jiyong stand up and take a slow sip from his coffee mug. Why did he have to look so damn hot just drinking coffee???

“Sorry… Charlie really needed the exercise.”

Jiyong raised his eyebrow unconvinced, “And why are you still in the same clothes from last night?” Seunghyun swore mentally. Jiyong would notice small details.

Seunghyun just decided to ignore his question, “Are you feeling alright?” He had never seen Jiyong so wasted but Jiyong never seemed to be affected by any sort of hangover the next day. The only thing he complained about was lack of memory and a headache. And for once he was grateful for that.

Jiyong shrugged his shoulders and stood up, “I’m okay my heads pounding more than usual. That’s why I had to come down here for some coffee… You want some?” Seunghyun nodded his head and followed Jiyong at a distance into the kitchen. Jiyong began preparing his coffee, already knowing Seunghyun liked it with lots and lots of sugar. Jiyong carried over his coffee and set it in front of Seunghyun and sat with him at the table. They sat in silence for awhile. Jiyong had been over to his villa many times but never before had he slept over. It was a new and awkward experience for both. “Hyung…?” Seunghyun looked up from staring at his untouched coffee. “Did I do something last night? I can’t remember very well…” Jiyong shot him a worried expression.

“Uh… no Ji… not anything too bad…” Seunghyun watched Jiyong’s eyes as they panicked.

“Nothing too bad!? What’s nothing too bad?”

“Nothing Ji you were just really drunk. Do you not remember anything?”

Jiyong looked toward him thinking, “Well I have small flashes but some of them are really blurry. Did I kiss anyone? I keep getting this strong feeling but very blurry image of me kissing someone… I… think I really liked it too…” Seunghyun stiffened slightly then relaxed. He doubted Jiyong would like it if he found out he was the one he kissed.

“Uh… no I don’t think you did… well I didn’t see you anyway…” He looked quickly away, he was never very good at lying to Jiyong, after all Jiyong had this innate sixth sense if someone was lying, that’s how he caught the maknae all the time. Jiyong raised his eyebrows then relaxed them seeming to let it go.

“Whatever ever you say hyung… I trust you.” Seunghyun watched Jiyong take a sip of his coffee never looking away from him. He knew, that Jiyong knew, that he was lying but instead of calling him out like he normally did he stayed silent. Seunghyun didn’t like that not one bit.

Seunghyun felt flush, “I… uh need a cigarette.” He left the table quickly and went to the back yard (he can’t smoke in his villa! His whole house would end up smelling like smoke!) He had a lit cigarette in his hand and quickly inhaled instantly feeling relief. He knew the dangerous poison he inhaled but at the moment he was glad of the little addiction he had. It stopped him from craving something else something far more lethal. He sighed and cracked a smile when Charlie came running out. He bent down and cupped the dogs head and swiftly gave him a soft peck on the nose. He really loved that dog.

He heard a cough behind him and stood up, his cheeks already beginning to redden. “You know I never did take you for a dog person but I guess you have to love something right?” Jiyong stood leaning against the door frame, still in his bath robe and still looking hot as ever. Seunghyun quickly put the cigarette to his lips and in. He really wanted that nicotine to override his thoughts. He stood still as Jiyong walked over to him, it looked more like a saunter but either way Seunghyun’s eyes were drawn to the hip bones just above the towel. “Hey hyung share with me.” Seunghyun quickly grabbed his pack, happy to look away from his dongsaeng. “No hyung that’s wasting.” Jiyong’s hand shot forward and pulled the cigarette from between Seunghyun’s lips… slowly. Jiyong looked at him with a smirk in his eye and lifted the end to his mouth. He on it never looking away from Seunghyun. There was no mistaking the look in Jiyong’s eyes… he knew. Knew that they had kissed, knew that Seunghyun had willingly kissed him back. Panic, anger, and… the sting of rejection washed over him. He panicked at the thought of their relationship deteriorating, he clinched his fists at the way Jiyong was so blatantly throwing last night in his face, and crumbled inside at Jiyong’s obvious rejection. Jiyong was taunting him, taunting him for liking him, taunting him for something he couldn’t control no matter how much he tried. He decided to ride the anger wanting that instead of the painful feelings ready to sweep him under. He raised his fist and struck. He watched as Jiyong fell backwards with a soft thud clutching his face. “What the !”

Seunghyun stalked off quickly before he did any real damage to Jiyong. He already regretted hitting him. He hated the fact that he could still like the little prick after that. Jiyong roughly grabbed Seunghyun’s arm and turned him toward him. Seunghyun looked at him anger and humiliation deep within his eyes. Before he could retaliate again Seunghyun noticed the forgotten towel lying on the ground. He swiftly looked down, even though he screamed at himself not to. Jiyong was before him in all his glory and Seunghyun hated himself for getting aroused. Hated the fact that Jiyong could totally spit in his and he still wanted to him to the ground. Seunghyun tore his eyes away. His shame clearly written on his face as his eyes began to spill the tears he tried so hard to keep. He didn’t say anything waiting for the stinging words of Jiyong’s rejection or taunt whichever came first. He could already hear it in his head.

“So you like huh? You want me don’t you? Are you with me here? Don’t you hate the fact that I’m not a er. Must knowing you’ll never get this .”

He was startled as a gentle hand reached up and turned his face. He stared blurrily into Jiyong’s eyes. Eye’s that he thought would be filled with taunts and disgust but instead were filled with… Seunghyun wouldn’t let himself hope. He was already crushed enough. “Hyung… look at me.” Jiyong grabbed his face with both handles and cradled it so Seunghyun couldn’t look away no matter how hard he tried.

He weakly grabbed Jiyong’s wrists his earlier strength seeming to deplete. “Please Ji don’t.” He hated his voice cracking, hated the tears that wouldn’t stop falling.

“You don’t want me to?” Jiyong looked at him with confused hurt in his eyes.

Seunghyun weakly let out the last thing he wanted to say, “Don’t break my heart anymore. I don’t think I can handle it.” He watched as Jiyong looked at him an amused laughter lighting his eyes.

“Is that what you think I’m going to do to you?” Seunghyun couldn’t answer not understanding his words. Jiyong wiped away the tears that spilled from his eyes, “Seunghyun you really are thick sometimes.” Then Jiyong pulled him closer and planted a very soft and sweet kiss on his lips. The kiss Seunghyun had thought about many times, the kiss that should have been their first. Jiyong rested his head softly against Seunghyun’s “I’ve wanted to kiss you like that for a long time… I remember kissing you last night… in fact that memory is the only one not blurry… It started out just harmless but when you kissed me back… I don’t know maybe I finally realized that there was more between us…  I wanted you to say something to me so I could know for sure if you liked me… but you’re so dense sometimes…” He trailed off then looked at Seunghyun smiling, “Did you have to punch me so hard?” Seunghyun let his big full dimple grin light his face. They both started laughing. Seunghyun then looked down at Jiyong who was still very much and started blushing. Jiyong shot him a wicked grin but went and grabbed his towel and put it on. “Hyung… you look kind of sweaty want to go take a shower?” Even though he didn’t say with him, Seunghyun could hear the implied meaning. He gulped and pulled out a cigarette quickly. Jiyong raised an eyebrow.

Seunghyun shrugged, “Sorry… I’m addicted.”

Jiyong smirked and walked toward Seunghyun standing a little on tip toe and whispered along his lips, “So am I.” Seunghyun couldn’t tell if he was referring to the cigarettes or to something else. And for once he didn’t care. Their lips met and hungrily devoured each other. The mingling taste of cigarettes and coffee never tasted so good to Seunghyun. He didn’t mind being addicted to this, didn’t mind at all that he’d never be able to break this particular addiction.

 

A/N: God... this was not at all as fluffy as I wanted it to be. I somehow put some angst in here... Not at all what I planned... I'm thinking of writing a ty epilogue... still haven't decided since I've never written before... we shall see. Well hope you like this not so fluffy part.