Headache

The Secret Lives of Bigbang - (One Shots)

“Seunghyunnie!” 

Seunghyun could hear the wail all the way from inside the kitchen. He sighed a little exasperated. Maybe he hadn’t thought things through when he told Jiyong he’d take care of him while he had a splitting headache. He grabbed a pill bottle and some water shuffling back toward Jiyong’s room. Jiyong had already asked him to turn down the heat, close his blinds, (“straighten up my desk for me please it’s making my headache worse”), and to take Gaho out. It had only been three hours since then and he was doing more work now than he ever had for Bigbang. 

He heard a groan from underneath a mass amount of blankets some of them even looked like his but he had no idea how Jiyong had acquired them. A messy tuft of hair and brown eyes peeked out from under the fabric, “Ugh! Finally. Hyung I feel like I’m dying hurry.” Seunghyun inches forward cautiously, handing the pills and water to Jiyong, watching as he continues to grumble but takes them anyway. Once he’s finished he burrows back under the covers. 

Seunghyun almost thinks he’s in the clear, he’s at the door ready to be done with his little nurse routine but alas he isn’t so lucky, “Hyung! You can’t leave.” His head turns almost against his will and he curses himself. Jiyong’s face is puckered into a perfect pout. He sighs to himself waiting for the next round of orders. “Can you come nap with me?” He is almost sure his eyebrows have left the vicinity of his face. Because everyone knows Jiyong hates people around him when he has a killer headache. Seunghyun vaguely remembers Jiyong telling him it was because he never got any peace and quiet or something along those lines (he really wasn’t paying attention at the time considering he had snuck a candy bar into his hoodie and was trying, in vain, to unwrap it quietly - if he remembers Jiyong had snatched it and ate it himself saying something about “Hwang would want me to be a good leader in this situation” - good leader his ). 

He half expects to be hit upside the head when he shuffles over and climbs into Jiyong’s bed. His face must show his skepticism along with his body because he’s half laying off the bed in case he needs to make a hasty escape. Jiyong only rolls his eyes and tugs on his faded blue BAPE hood by the drawstrings, his body curling into Seunghyun’s, while Seunghyun tries to gauge what the leader is doing. Jiyong mumbles into the fabric of his hood, groggy and yawning, “Stop thinking I’m going to hurt you or I actually will hurt you.” 

And it takes quite a long time for Seunghyun to relax. Even after he is sure Jiyong has fallen asleep, he can see Jiyong’s mouth all slack and drool getting on his clothes, and when he finally does he can feel the onset of a headache creeping in. Normally this would be a bad thing but he has a few ideas on how to get rid of it, one including Jiyong in an apron cleaning his entire room, although that would be cruel and unusual punishment, for now he’d try and sleep it off.