Dream

The Secret Lives of Bigbang - (One Shots)

Seunghyun was pretty sure he was at a wedding. Actually he was pretty sure he was at HIS wedding. This thought didn’t scare him so much. He was standing at the end of the aisle next to the preacher, Jiyong, Seungri, and Daesung to his left. He smiled a little nervously at him and Seungri gave him a quick, “You can do it hyung!” in his best maknae drawl. 

He stared down the aisle across the red carpet extending the entire length, past many faces he knew and didn’t know, Hyunseuk, Dongwook, Teddy, Kush, even Shaun and Aimee were there. The pews were lined with what looked like multi-colored daffodils and some god awful orange tiger lilies. He knew for a fact he didn’t have a say in this flower/color scheme. 

He was assured that he at least helped plan the wedding since he saw two large be@rbricks standing near the double doors, one a groom the other a bride. He breathed a sigh of relief before quickly turning rigid at the sound of the wedding march. He smiled genuinely pleased as Hyunseuk’s son walked on wobbly feet down the aisle, holding a pillow with the rings on it. Once the little guy was in place Seunghyun had eyes only for his bride who now stood in between the double doors in a floor length ball gown wedding dress, a heavy veil over her face. He waited with bated breath until she reached his side, nervous because he wasn’t sure if he wanted to get married, excited because he was getting married, and panicky at the thought of passing out any moment.

Time seemed to speed up then and soon he was reaching to lift his beautiful bride’s veil, this was a moment he dreamed of often, but as soon as he lifted it and saw the familiar features and black pig-tailed braid horror filled him. Youngbae’s beaming eye-smile was aimed right at him and as soon as he leaned in with puckered lips Seunghyun felt his feet give way. He fell backwards and instantly woke up in a cold sweat in his bedroom. His chest heaved up and down with each breath. He stayed up the rest of the night too afraid to sleep. He’d never had such a horrible nightmare before in his life. He’d make sure to listen to Master Hwang and not eat ice cream before bed.