Kill Me

The Secret Lives of Bigbang - (One Shots)

Serrated edges glistened from the fluorescent lights above and with them a mouth curved upward into a mangled smile. Seunghyun loved the smell of fresh blood and disinfectant in the morning. Actually he didn’t know if it was morning or not for all he knew it could be the afternoon or Tuesday, Wednesday, or any day for that matter. It only felt like he’d been doing this for minutes but the last time he had looked at the clock it was 2am and now it was 4pm. He mused to himself, unable to stop his laughter. Time really did fly when you were having fun.

He sighed contentedly and brought the scalpel back down, its edge just pressed against skin, not enough to release blood but just at that tipping point. He loved this moment. His body shook with the visceral pleasure he took in it. Brown matted eyes looked back at him, fear already replaced with a resigned recognition, and he took that moment to move his wrist minutely providing the necessary force to split skin tissue from skin tissue. Seunghyun inhaled sharply that immediate smell that only blood had hitting his nostrils. He doubted he would ever get over just how exhilarating each cut was. 

A light groan registered faintly in his ears and movement caused him to purse his lips. He was sure he had drugged his current specimen with enough Vecuronium but apparently not. He pursed his lips and decided not to fix it besides the pretty little groans coming from his mouth were a very nice background sound for him. 

He continued creating a sagittal incision down his abdomen, he tugged back the skin revealing the chest cavity and watched in fascination as the heart of his specimen beat in a steady rhythm. He raised his eyes and noted the hint of fear returning once more to his specimens eyes. Specimen No. 25, Kwon Jiyong of 285 Hana apartments in the Itaewon district. He remembered picking him out, he had the prettiest cotton candy colored hair, which ultimately caused Seunghyun to take notice. 

Seunghyun reached his hand forward and touched the heart feeling cardiac muscle alive and well against his fingertips. 

“Thank you Kwon Jiyong you’ve been a perfect specimen.” He watched as those eyes turned toward him, continued watching as he grasped the heart and pulled, tearing arteries from arteries, and sending bloody spurts everywhere onto him and on the now ashen face of a very fear stricken Jiyong. 

The light in his favorite specimen’s eyes faded quickly after that. And while he began to clean up, storing the heart in his deep freezer, he had a moment of regret. Kwon Jiyong had lasted the longest through his playing; he’d surely miss him.