Breathe and Just Be - GD/Seungri

The Secret Lives of Bigbang - (One Shots)

A ray of light slipped through the partly cracked blinds landing across Seungri's face. He blinked open his eyes squinting. He turned his head away from the light and reached his hand toward the other side of the bed. His fingers met with soft, warm skin. A smile curled over his features as he looked at the person beside him. Jiyong was peaceful in his sleep. The worries that plagued him in his waking hours gone from his mind as he wandered the land of dreams, dreams that he hoped were filled with him. Seungri turned toward his sleeping lover and curled his hand under his head, watching, just watching. The sun danced lightly on his face, making Seungri's breath catch, it was truly breathtaking. 

The soft rise and fall of Jiyong's chest creating a steady rhythm that Seungri felt his heart attune to. Seungri could listen to him breath for hours and not get bored. He trailed his eyes up Jiyong's body; he loved when Jiyong wore nothing but boxers to bed. It let him admire his smooth creamy skin, the way the muscles contracted as he slept. Jiyong shifted gently in his sleep turning his head toward Seungri allowing for a better view. His recently shaved head made his milky skin stand out. He looked like a young boy, a boy who had no worries, one that spent each day loving and being loved. Seungri felt his features soften. His eyes moved to stare at Jiyong's collarbone. He understood why all the fan girls were so attracted to it. The way it poked out of his skin ever so slightly was y and enticing. Yet he was the only one that was able to taste that soft skin and bite ever so teasingly at the bone. He loved that collarbone, loved the way Jiyong moaned when he moved his lips in just the right way over that spot. 

He continued up Jiyong's body to his exposed neck. He smirked at the tiny hicky's that covered the pale flesh. Nothing a little make-up couldn't conceal but he knew Jiyong wouldn't  be happy about the love marks when he saw them. His gaze lingered over the now relaxed jaw line. He loved when Jiyong kept a little stubble and kissed his body all over, the tingling, tickling sensation never failed to make him moan. His eyes rested on soft pink lips, lips that could give soft butterfly kissed or make him hungry for more... much more. Jiyong knew how to work those lips, that mouth. He knew how to move them softly over Seungri's, knew how to entice, tease, play, and love with just a single movement. He continued to the high, striking cheekbones that always seemed to awe him every time he looked. He traced the nose that gave him Eskimo kisses to make him laugh. And finally he rested on the beautiful eyes framed by dark lashes. 

Jiyong was beautiful. Not just handsome but beautiful, so beautiful that it hurt sometimes to look at him. But he couldn't and wouldn't ever stop admiring and loving him. Jiyong was more than just the looks he displayed. He was more, so much more. He was strong. So strong sometimes that it exasperated him. He tried so hard to show everyone that he couldn't break. That he was strong enough for others to lean on him. Seungri just wanted him to realize that he needed someone too, someone he could lean on, he wanted him to know that he was there and he could handle whatever Jiyong was going through. He was also brave, standing in the face of controversy and hate never running away. Even in his darkest days he never hid, never turned away from those who were out to hurt him. Seungri instinctively wrapped an arm around Jiyong and pulled him close, holding him like Jiyong always held him. Jiyong was sacrificing. Giving all of himself for his music and the fans, people may say he was cold and distant but he really gave his heart to the fans. He sacrificed his privacy and any chance for a normal life for them. If they knew everything that he did for them would they still judge him? 

Most of all Jiyong was loving. He loved his friends, his family, and his fans more than anything. He never hesitated to show it. Seungri buried his head in the crook of Jiyong's shoulder and smiled to himself. Jiyong loved him too. Jiyong told him every day with his eyes, his body, his words, and his heart. Just knowing that made Seungri almost explode. He was loved by someone, someone he didn't deserve, no matter how much Jiyong denied the fact; he knew he wasn't good enough for the perfect boy he held tightly. Seungri was always making mistakes, screwing up, he wasn't good enough and he knew that. But whenever he was around Jiyong he felt that he could be better, better because Jiyong loved him. He sighed and kissed Jiyong's shoulder and squeezed him closer wanting to meld their souls together. He closed his eyes content to just rest with Jiyong in his arms. 

He felt a soft hand trail down his arms sending goose bumps to the surface. He opened his eyes to stare into the chocolate irises that spoke of hidden desires and love. Jiyong wrapped his arms around Seungri and they stayed there their bodies intertwined and just stared. Their eyes and mingled breaths communicating the love they felt; knowing they didn't have to say anything, they could just be. Jiyong raised his hand and softly caressed Seungri's face. He titled his chin up and leaned forward leaving a ghost kiss upon his lips. Seungri felt himself frown wanting more. Jiyong looked at him laughter lighting up his eyes and face. He leaned forward again, Seungri expectantly moved toward him ready for a kiss. Jiyong pulled back and wagged his finger teasing. Seungri sighed but stayed still as Jiyong leaned in a third time. Slowly, so slowly he thought he wouldn't kiss him, Jiyong pressed his lips gently on Seungri's. It was sweet and slow conveying everything that they both felt. Jiyong pulled back again opening his slightly closed eyes. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he looked into Seungri's eyes, "I love it when you watch me..." Seungri could feel his cheeks warm. He looked down shyly he wouldn't have stared so blatantly if he had known Jiyong was awake. He felt the vibrations as Jiyong chuckled. Jiyong grabbed his chin again bringing his eyes up to meet his. "This is why I love you maknae. Don't worry I only woke up when you started squeezing me." Seungri smile and gave Jiyong a small peck. Jiyong smiled back at him. "I love you so much."

"I love you more." 

Jiyong shook his head and pulled Seungri closer, if they could get any closer, putting their faces side by side, he whispered softly in his ear, the type of whisper that only lovers exchange, "No Seungri I love you more, so much more." Seungri shivered at the sound in Jiyong's voice. He smiled and trailed kisses across Jiyong's face until he rested just above his lips. He leaned in and they both lost themselves in the love they felt. Seungri found himself smiling, if only Jiyong knew, knew that Seungri really did love him more, more than life itself... but he could never tell him that, Jiyong would only argue, and everyone knew how much Jiyong loved to argue. He contented himself with showing him just how much more he loved him. 

 

A/N: Trying my hand at writing a little fluff, don't know how well this turned out but hope you like it. I started writing this and then Faith Hill's Breathe came on and I sort of mixed elements of that song in this.