The Price You Pay - T.O.P/Seungri

The Secret Lives of Bigbang - (One Shots)

Choi Seunghyun sat in the dark a glass of red wine lazily held in his grip. He brought the glass to his lips and gulped the last of the liquid. He stared at the empty remnants blankly. Normally when he sat drinking he’d think about the day’s events, plan schedules, and just ponder his life. But now he tried his hardest not to think about the day, he’d rather drown his sorrows in the bottle and forget everything. He got up shakily and made his way to his always stocked liquor cabinet. It wasn’t a secret Seunghyun liked to drink. Wine, beer, bourbon, vodka it didn’t matter as long as he could get a little buzz. He had never thought of himself as an alcoholic he just liked to drink. Of course he was sure all alcoholics liked to drink so maybe he was in denial. Whatever it didn’t matter to him, he searched over the bottles searching for nothing in particular. His eyes blurrily read the words whiskey. He smiled. Whiskey was a good choice tonight. He needed that burning sensation; maybe it would get rid of the burn in his heart.


He shook his head. Thoughts like those were not wanted tonight or any other night. He uncapped the bottle not bothering to put any in his glass. As the liquid flowed down his throat setting his insides on fire, he realized maybe tonight the liquor wasn’t his friend. Seunghyun found himself stumbling forward. He tried to walk away from the memories that flooded him. His knees hit the floor with a loud smacking noise. It echoed through his empty house, through his empty soul. The bottle of whiskey landed with a crash, glass scattering everywhere, liquid pouring on the floor and covering his pants and shoes. He looked at the shattered glass, the liquid that soaked into his clothes. The mess was just like his life. Messed up and broken. He was messed up and broken.

----


“Choi Seungyun! Do you know how many times I called you!?” Seungri’s face was livid. Little veins stood out along his neck. Veins he loved to see when Seungri called out his name as he pounded roughly into him.

“Yah Seungri! I’m your hyung so call me that!” Seunghyun gave Seungri his signature smirk the one he knew Seungri loved. He was a little drunk as he stumbled over to wrap his arm lovingly around Seungri. Seungri who usually loved any sort of touch from him unexpectedly stopped yelling and stood looking at him a calm coming over him. He gently pulled Seunghyun off of him. Seunghyun stared he wasn’t used to the sudden change in his lovely maknae.

Seunghyun heard a defeated, tired sigh escape the maknae’s young lips. “Is this all a game to you? Or are you really this detached from the world?” Seunghyun stared blankly. He didn’t know why Seungri was so serious. Seungri ran his hands through his hair and looked at Seunghyun with sorrow in his eyes. “I love you so much. So much that I can’t breathe properly when you’re not around. And every time you look at me or come close my heart stops…” Seunghyun watched Seungri’s face battle with emotions until finally it settled on a look of utter heartbreak. “I waited for you tonight. I waited up all night. I knew you’d come back drunk. I’ve come to expect that from you…” He heard him choke back a sob. Seunghyun was lost what did he do wrong? “But I want you to answer me, actually answer me, no avoidance, no playful remarks, no detached feelings, answer me honestly. How could you? Did you think I wouldn’t find out? Do you think since I’m so young that I’m naïve and blind? Or did you think I was just a stupid little boy whose feelings could be played and toyed with like you play with your toys?” Seunghyun blinked slowly. He couldn’t mistake the hatred that burned in Seungri’s voice. What did he do to make Seungri hate him? Then it came back in small flashes.

The club was packed bodies pressed against each other. No air to breathe.

Seunghyun drinking shot after shot.

A small red head trailing her hand down his shirt. Resting the small manicured thing upon his jeans.

Walking to the back of the club. They were outside in the alley.

It was dark. Her lips like fire upon his.

Hands roaming everywhere, touching, feeling, bringing pleasure.

The smell of liquor on both their breathes as they panted in time with each other.

His s getting more erratic, her soft moans growing louder.

The curve of her smile as she kissed him by and left.


“I love you. No I loved you. I loved you with everything I had Seunghyun. I gave you everything of me!” Seungri was screaming at him. Sobbing. “Just tell me why? Why?” His voice broke. He looked at him the pain raw in his eyes.

“Seungri… I didn’t mean it, I was drunk”

“Didn’t mean? What didn’t you mean? To get wasted like you always do? To some in an alley? Or for me to find out? Don’t blame it on the ing alcohol that your killing yourself with. You should blame yourself. You’re a bastard. A bastard with no heart. I should’ve known. Should’ve known you were incapable of emotions, of love.” Seungri’s anger seemed to deplete from his body. He looked exhausted. The endless nights of waiting for Seunghyun to come home, the endless nights of taking care of the stumbling fool as he puked and passed out, they had taken their toll. Not only on his body but his heart. “Seunghyun I’m done. You can go every person you meet for all I care. I’m just done with you. “ Seungri walked toward the door. Before he closed it he left Seunghyun with one last goodbye, “Don’t call me the next time your drunk because I won’t be there.”


----


Seunghyun buried his face in his hands and let out a silent sob. His body shook as he cried for the one thing that he had lived for. He sat like that for hours until the sobs died down and his buzz was gone. He lifted himself off the floor his body cramped and sore. He looked down at the mess. He didn’t feel like cleaning it up. He turned back to his liquor cabinet and grabbed the nearest thing. This time he would drown out everything. He’d have no more memories, nor more emotions, no more pain. He’d rather feel the soothing numbness of the alcohol than what his reality actually offered. Which was the complete emptiness in his life, the emptiness that Seungri had filled. A fleeting thought passed through his mind before he was completely wasted. He would’ve stopped for Seungri, stopped drinking and admitted he had a problem. But Seungri had left so he didn’t have to. He brought the bottle to his lips the contents already half gone. But he wasn’t an alcoholic so what could one more drink hurt?

 

A/N:Taken from a prompt by ymo1157. Hope you like it!  Prompt~ Goodby