Complicatedly Simple - Seungri/Daesung

The Secret Lives of Bigbang - (One Shots)

Complicated, everything was complicated. Complicated like Seungri flirting with the interviewer and Daesung sitting there his mouth growing tighter and thinner. Complicated like the quick stolen kiss alone, when the dorms were quiet and the fear of members coming back were gone. Complicated like the tense set of Seungri's shoulders at Jiyong's hand on his back and the quick sharp look from Daesung shot his way at the wrong words or phrasing he just said.

Everything was complicated. But it was a complicated he wanted to live with. His eyes darted to Daesung's across the room. He would sneak into his room later tonight, slip beside Daesung's back and curl into the warm body. Daesung would kiss him slow and sweet, but Seungri would dig his fingers into his sides begging for more and in the morning, even before Youngbae woke up, Seungri would untangle himself from the too hot bed, pull his clothes from the floor and stumble back to his room, back to his cold sheets and curl around a stolen Doreamon pillow, to sleep again, the plushie with just a hint of Daesung's soft musk, not overpowering, not too much. Because things were complicated and he couldn't have more than was necessary.

But one night was suddenly different, Daesung's door was locked. His soft knock keeping what was necessary for him, from him, behind the door. He shuffled back to his too cold bed and curled himself around the Doreamon plushie breathing in the familiar scent. Wondering why and when. When had things become too complicated?

Maybe things had become too complicated when Daesung had looked at him a certain way one day. The awkwardness still there, despite their intimate note appearance, or maybe that look was always there but Seungri never took the time to notice it. Or he had noticed it and ignored it?

Had it become too complicated when they had found themselves alone in the dorms one day, sitting idly around, getting use to the fact that despite how much either of them tried, something would keep them from breaking the silence that many had viewed as awkward and uncomfortable, but really was something that both found comfort and content in.?

Could it have gotten complicated when Seungri had found one of Dae's Doreamon plushies lying around and instead of returning it to its rightful owner he snuck it away, unsure why, but finding the scent and bulk of it comforting when he found himself alone at night with his own complicated thoughts?

Ah, he thought to himself, it must have gotten complicated when the comforting scent had worn off and he went in search of the source late one night. When he had crawled into a too small bed for two bodies, and curled around a surprised and sleepily delirious Daesung. But neither of them questioned how complicated it was when he snuck in every night from then on and snuggled close to the too warm body, the too heady scent, and the too fast flutter of his heart.

Oh, that's not it. It must have gotten complicated when they lay in bed one day, lazily, enjoying the soft pitpat of rain on the roof, and the elation of a sudden day off. And the soft breathing of Dae intermingling with his own, as he watched the laughter alight on the others face, sending that too familiar tingling throughout his body. It had gotten complicated when the dusky darkness in Dae's room made Seungri lean in a little too close, wanting to hear his frustratingly too quiet voice, to see those unnervingly calm brown eyes, and then he couldn't remember why he leaned in or what it was he wanted to hear because Daesung's lips were so soft and his body was so warm against his. And that scent filled his nose, and that warmth covered him, and maybe that's when it had gotten too complicated.

So yes, it was complicated now that Seungri lay there, alone, with the Doreamon plush that didn't quite satisfy with its scent, because it paled in comparison to the real thing. Sleep was hard to find now that he didn't have a frustratingly (beautifully) soft voice singing in his ear. Morning was harder to face without the unnervingly (captivatingly) brown eyes to greet him. And the tingling (ache) became a little more insistent. Seungri was left to wait, maybe or he hoped, if he stuck around a little while longer, Dae would realize he didn't like sleeping alone and things weren't as complicated as they both thought.

A/N: so this is not what I should be writing right now, not with everything I need to finish, and this is really disjointed and switches tenses plus all the grammar errors but I've stopped worrying about that stuff lol. So I hope you do too. Based off of Rihanna's Complicated.