Two.

Belong to Me

Author's POV

1 hour had passed. The new transferred student named Chorong has made her way, leads to the dormitory's room, and now she is on her way to the homeroom number 3-C. In the next 1 hour, they will have a proper break time. She chose the great timing.

Running to catches up some breaths, she reach her hand to the door and nervously opened it. All of the students' gaze were drawing attention towards her sudden figure. The teacher could smells her fresh scent and spun around to see a new face.

The nametag wrote, Mr. Nam Woohyun.

"Yes?" he nicely asked. Chorong blinked a few times before awkwardly bows and lowered her head, "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm the new student in this room," she said. 

He nodded, "Oh. Come in," he invited her to get inside the room, with a cheerful-energetic soft smiles. The classmates begun to whispers to each other and some were busily doing their businesses, but stay as quiet as they can. No matter how big their power is, they couldn't beat the school's rules.

Chorong stepped inside and avoiding certain stares that was given by her new classmates. The situation is a bit awkward but she decide to looks up and stares at each students, bravely. 

"Okay, class. We have a new student here. Little one, please introduce yourself," he said and patting her shoulders before taking a seat on his chair. She gulped down and friendly bows, "Annyeonghaseyo. Park Chorong imnida, from Joowon Elite International School. Please treat me nice!"

"Alright. It's nice to meet you, Chorong. You may take a seat beside.... that sleepy-head girl, Cho Gaeun. Gaeun! Raises your hand up!" he immediately told her in furious but he seems to get usual by the person's attitude during lessons. Gaeun raises her hand lazily then put it down back.

Chorong nodded her head and straightly went to the last row, sitting beside the lazy girl. Gaeun carefully straightened her back up to gives a pen to her friend, whose sitting in front of the two. At last, she could see how Gaeun's face looks alike.

Suddenly, she felt a little shocks when Gaeun turns her attention at her new deskmate with a happy-go-lucky grins as she lend a hand for a shake.

"Hi, I'm Gaeun," 

"Dae, I'm---" Chorong's sentence were interrupted.

"Chorong! Right?" 

The person with brownish long hair bouncing her head in quick response. 

"I'm Minji!" 

"Jeon Jiyoon!" the two that was sitting in the front side, said in unison, without turning to the background. Chorong was a bit speechless because she doesn't even asking any of them but they did it firstly. Gaeun chuckles in silence, "They are my friends. Don't worry," she explains and buried her face in both of her arms.

"Oh-ouh......,"

 

After the bell ranging, students keep sending an endless homeworks that was unmercily given by their teachers. Gaeun asked Jiyoon to send her works instead and packed up her things then turned back to Chorong, who wanted to taking out her lunchbox from her backpack. 

"Ch-" before Gaeun could called out her deskmate's name, someone else barged in. Which makes Chorong to left the room and take her own lunch in the loud canteen.

"Yo, Gaeun!" said Jiyeon in hyper waves as swinging the arm around Jieun and lightly invites to go for their usual place behind the school yard but this is for the very first time she refused to out with them. 

"You all may go first. I need to do something else," she announce. The four girls nodded, "Arraso! But come to us when you need a gang!" said Jiyeon while chewing her bubblegums, Jiyoon and Minji joined. Waving their hands at Gaeun before having a running competition.

Gaeun shook her head slowly and stood up to chase after the person earlier. She scanned the whole scene that happened in the canteen and finally found who she really wanted to met for the second time. A big grin plastered on her corner lips and try to approaches the lonely girl.

"Hey," she beamed. Chorong was sipping on her bubbletea but as soon as a single person coming towards her direction, she choked a bit. Gaeun worriedly took the mineral water from her sling backpack (she bring it along), "Omo! Mianhae. I don't meant to make you suprised,"

Opening the head of the bottle and hands it to Chorong. She drank it deliciously and furiously. She wipe off her watery lips and took a breaths.

Gaeun made an apologizing facial expression and bows her head, "I'm very sorry. Jinjja," she begged for forgiveness.

Chorong heard it and giggles at the same time, "It's okay. I don't mind. I was actually not being usual in this surrounding, so I might have been doing awkward," she said in low tone. The standing girl understandingly open , "Ouhh.. So, may I sit here?"

"Oh? Sure, why not!" Chorong shyly allowed her to sit on the opposite and Gaeun did as what she could tell by looking at how Chorong expressed her inner thought. "Well, when you're introducing yourself earlier, you said you are an old student from Joowon Elite International School? So, why did you transfers in this lame building?" she jokingly questioned. 

"A-ahh. To be honest, I'm not the one who plans to go here but since my dad got a new job in Nowon, he went to searches for a better rating school but he only found one that'd probably far in 2 hours," she explained in one breath and drink some water.

Gaeun nodded her head. "I see... Uhm. If you want me to be your guidance in this small city of Daegu, you can always asks me," she announcing. Chorong awkwardly smiles a bit.

"Arraso,"

 


Sorry for the boring chapter. I was too sleepy while writing this. ;;