Six.

Belong to Me

Chorong's POV

The school day has ended quickly. I blinked once and the bell ranging, signalling we are free to go back dorm.

But as I remember, today is my father's birthday. I really wanted to set up a gift but I don't have any idea of what stuff should I posted to his office since I'm not allowed to go back home until the upcoming holidays. I sighed, "I prefer my old school," I whispered to myself.

Lowered my head down, kicking the stone. Asking Gaeun to accompanied me? Well, she had a soccer practices. There was a competition with another school, next 2 months. I can't forces anyone but she asked me to go find Myungsoo for a help. I stood up from my bed and worn something casual; a printed tee-shirt, a pair of short jeans with red converse.

Walking out from the dorm suite and school building, I could see the security guard has fallen asleep due to sleepiness. His snores can be heard from the gateway. I awkwardly moves in tip-toed to the next building ground.

I reminded myself to repeated the same sentences like what Gaeun said to the All-Boys school guard, so I went there to voices up. "I want to meet Kim Myungsoo. He calls for me," I said, nervously looking at his eye. Biting the bottom lip of mine in scared.

He nodded and allowed me to get inside. I entered the gateway and hurriedly took my way to the building but suddenly, I bumped onto someone's chest. Hard and tough. 

"Ouch!" I whines in a bit low tone. He holds my arms to not making me fell onto the ground. He looked worried as well.

"Omo. I'm sorry!" he said in apologize tone. Very much worries comes over his throat. He doesn't seems familiar, so I don't think he's Myungsoo at all. He bowed a little and freed my arms. I awkwardly smiles and bows my head.

"Ani. Gwenchanah. I am doing okay. It's just a small matter, anyways. I am the one who should say sorry. I didn't see you while I was walking," I silently chuckled in awkwardness. He sighs in relief, "Nah. It's my fault either but it's alright. So... what are you doing in here? I meant, in this boys school? Looking for your boyfriend?" he asked in disappointment. I don't get it.

I raises both of my eyebrows in questioning, "Umm, no. I was finding my friend's cousin to take me to the Daegu city since I need to buy something for my dad," I blurted. Okay, I'm talking too much because of the nervous feels with a male stranger.

He nods, "Ohh. I guess, it's L hyung. Right?" 

I tilt my head to the side, "L?" 

He chuckled a bit, which causes me to swallowed so much salivas down until it dried. He looks gorgeously handsome and good-looking under the moonlight and he's a blonde-headed. Yes, it's already 8:10PM. I couldn't even blinks when he laughed at my silliness.

"I think your friend hasn't told you, huh? L is Kim Myungsoo sunbaenim. He prefered to be called as L instead of his real name. He'll only let his closed people to called him Myungsoo. That's all," he smiled a tiny bit. His small-cherry-pouty lips. I travelled back to his eyes, avoided any weird action.

"O-ohh. I see. Well, can you show me the room? I forgot the number," I generally asks but he frowns a little.

"I don't think so. At this time, he is practicing for the next competition of basketball event. And since he's the leader, so he has to attend there," he sounds excited. Maybe?

I sighed, for another time, I couldn't bought anything. "Ummm. But I can accompany you," he said, out of the blue. I looks up, "Jeongmal?" and he nodded once. "Phew~ But... I don't go out with a stranger. Sorry," I said cluelessly. 

He grinned, "Okay. My name is Oh Sehun, 19-year-old, was born in Bucheon, Gyeonggi-do. Am I still a stranger to you?" he chidlishly introducing himself in a half details. I thinned my lips but then curves into a long smile-shaped. "My name is Park Chorong, 18-year-old, and came from Nowon, Seoul. For now, we are not," I fully happy to get a new person in my life. 

"Alright. Let's go," he announced and I followed him from side to side. Even though we are not strangers anymore but I'm still feeling awkward around him. I haven't hangout with a guy, so, it could make a sense for my bizarre attitude.

 

Meanwhile, walking down the busy streets at early night, my eyes took a gazes on every stores. It has so much funner than being trapped in a dorm or inside the cafeteria. A noob in this city. Later, he bring me to an interesting store, where people usually gifting their parents and families. 

"So... does your dad liked watches or anything else?" he questioned. I stopped in front of the pen centre. "He loves to writing," I gave out a hint. He nods and I didn't notice he has left me while I was given attention to the couple-notebook. It's cute and adorable; it includes 2 dolls were holding hands and eye-smiles were shiningly appears. 

It wasn't longer until someone else pats my shoulder. I jumped a bit to see him. An expected person I want to see. "Oh?"

"Err yes. Oh is my surname, don't mention it."

"Ehehe," 

"So.... how about this pen? It's not an ordinary pen, for your information," he added. I blinks and take a look at the pen. "But it looks normal and fine for me," I curiously said. He chuckles softly, "The patterns, yes. But this pen can recorded of what you wanted to says. You don't need to write a letter along. Just press this button and say it in this tiny speaker. You can replay it by pressing the other button. Understand?" he shows some demostration.

"Oohh." is all I could say. He smiles and hands it to me. I take it slowly and he motioned me to go to the counter. "Gomawo!" I thanked him firstly then runs to the counter. "Wrap this up, please!" I happily said. The saler grins and wrapped the pen in a box and put it inside the plastic bag. "9.565.57₩." 

I lend a few money to him. Hoping it's enough to pay that stick pen. He punches the keyboard and inserts my money. He gives out a balance. "Thank you, young lady. And please come again, with your husband," his wrinkled showed up as much as he smiles brightly. I blushes a bit and bows my head. I turned around to see Sehun was naturally hide his cheeks using his scarf.

"Heum, kajja. I don't want to get scolds by the dorm teacher," I literally said and steps out from the store. He follows. We didn't talked until I reaches in front of my school's gateway. Turning around to faces him, "Btw, thank you. Without your help, I don't know if I'd consider as a real daughter to my dad," I said.

He was suprised before calming himself and smiles softly, "Gwenchanah. It's nothing. Just go back to sleep and rest. You must've been tired. I'll go now. Night," he said at one breath then leaves. I bid a goodbye before he vanishes from my eye-sight.

It was quite short but I'm having fun, at least. He's not a bad guy.

 

 


OKAAAAAY.

My grammar. I always ended up using the same words, again and again. I hate myself as well. It's annoyingggggggggggg. But I still wanted to write the story. I hope you guise wouldn't mind. ;;