Five.

Belong to Me

Gaeun's POV

"Ppalliwa!" said Jiyeon, as they fastening their running paces. Meanwhile, I was still walking like a zombie.

My eyes couldn't leaves the green grassy that I had already stomps. I sighed and left the rests. I turned my figure back to jumps through the back gate. From here, I can see Chorong was back-facing me and her head lowered down. Mrs.Yang saw me and angrily motioned me to get closer.

I thinned my dried lips and slowly steps beside her, slowly ran my hand to held on her wrist. Her skin is soft and naturally pure. Sometimes, I wonder, what's wrong with me. Even though I hate boys, that doesn't make me turned lesbian, right? I get confused of my actions nowadays. Confuses. 

"You two! Follow me," said the angry fatty bird and walked inside the building. I confidently took a person next to me and follows Mrs.Yang. I'm ready to deserves a punishment that I should received since child. I don't know how did my mind changed everything.

Maybe, I am too kind.

Or maybe, I felt sorry for Chorong to do this altogether.

She keep lowing her head down, to not facing any other students. The surroundings went crazed about a new gossips to be shared. Honestly, I hate this school, and the other schools. I hate schools. 

They can't make it success if they still make us looks like a poor kiddos. I am ashamed to be one of their student. I envy my cousin, whose studying in Daegu Hyehwa All-Boys School, which is next to this lame building. His dad owned Daegu's schools and company business. 

That rich dude. Ugh.

 

"Come here!" 

Mrs.Yang instructed Chorong to came first, "I'm sorry," I mouthed. She can see it and went to the front. Mrs.Yang already had her special cane and snapped the back of her. "Ack!" she shouts in a lower tone.

I bite my lips and took a few steps to the front as she left the stage. "Finally, I could beat you up now," she said and snapped the back of me. "Aiyak!" I mumbled then left.

"Mianhae," I whispered while walking beside her. As she raised her head up to looks at me, all of my attention attached to her little puffy eyes. It seemed like she has cried silently.

I sighed, "Yah, don't cry," 

She smiled a bit and erased the watery tears on her corner right eye. "It's okay. I do never liked those teachers anyway," she sighed, but in a rather weak tone. I can heard it from here.

"Tch. Nobody likes those kind of teachers. I'll make her leave this place but before that, let's see her suffers," I suggested and wiggled my eyebrow at once. She looked at me in confusion, "What do you mean by seeing her suffers?" she asked, innocently. I chuckled of my thought. She's too cute.

"Just wait and see. Now, let's go," I invited her to go back to the class. 

 

Author's POV

"Agggggh! I hate that fatty chick!" said Jiyoon as she walked down the relaxable park, where people mostly do jogging and excercising. 

They went to the nearby ice cream parlor. "Who will likes her anyway? I pity her husband," said Minji and rolling her eyes. "Agree! ... But I wonder why Gaeun going back there," asked Jiyeon.

Jiyoon shrugged, "Molla. You know, she was born to be a kind-hearted child towards pure persons," while digging her hands to find her favorite lime flavored ice cream. Jiyeon also shrugs and goes to the saler, "Can I have gold magnum?" 

"And blueberry!" shouted Minji.

 

After school.

"Yah, Myungsoo!!!" said Gaeun as she kicked his dorm's door into wide opened. Him, on the other hand, gets suprised by the sudden barges. He was surfing the net and was about to scouted the person but as he could tell, it's her. His own annoying cousin in-skirt. He made his poker-face up.

"What do you want now?" he annoyedly asked. He needed her to get out from there, in a rather few minutes before he called the bodyguards. He saw a new face behind Gaeun and turns to the gorilla back.

"Heh. Sorry, I don't meant to. I wasn't in the right mood now," 

"What's wrong?" asked Myungsoo as he motioned both girls to sit down and went to shut the door. He sat on the same computer chair, waiting for an answer/explaination.

"I want you to fired our discipline teacher. She just beat me and this new person that never had a feeling to do bad things," she calmly explained. He sighed loudly, "Who asks you to ditching class again? It's alright, you worth it anyway," and turning back to the computer's screen.

"Ugh. But we are talking about the fact that my friend is involved," 

He'd finally looked at them, "I can fired her but... it's a bit impossible since adults will never put a trust on teenagers like us. So, you know what you gonna do. After you made-up that plan, I'll called out my dad to looks at her worst side. Deal?" he gave up. 

Myungsoo is the only child. He had lost his youngest brother at 11, and now, he only had Gaeun. His only cousin, but he treat her like his own sister- or almost been called as the second youngest brother. 

"Okay, okay~ But I won't touches anything. I'll just let Jiyeon and the others do it," she said.

He nodded in satisfaction, "Alright. Up to you. Now, leave," he said. Gaeun rolled her eyes and pulled Chorong's arm, gently, to get out from there. 

During the conversation earlier, it feels like Chorong had fallen asleep but now, she speaks up. "Hey~ Do you really think this is a good idea?" asked Chorong in nervous. "It's okay. Your name will never been involved in this case. Don't worry. Arraso?" said Gaeun, as running her hand through Chorong's hair, pretends to mess her hair.

She started to crept a smile and let out a small giggles.

Behind the wall, there's somebody else, watching them walking out from his school's building. His shadow leaving the dorm.

 


YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. MYUNGSOO'S FIRST EXPERIENCE! TA-DAAH!

JUST WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHARACTER!