Three.

Belong to Me

Gaeun's POV

Skipping myself to the canteen, scanning the whole scenes in there. I could only sees a bunch of students were lined up to picks up their lunch foods, and some other were nicely talks while stuffing their mouths. I rolled my eyes and coincidencely saw a person I wanted to met for another time. I smiled and approached her.

"Hey," I greet, which causing her to chokes. Oh my god, am I too harsh? I thought and worriedly takes out a mineral water bottle from my sling bag and hands it to her. 

"Omo! Mianhae. I don't meant to!" I hurriedly opened the tip and let her take lots of sips. She was eating a jajangmyun with a piece of chicken feet.

She sighs in relief and bows her head. I lowered my head at the same time, "I'm very sorry. Jinjja," I made an apologize. 

She pulled out a warm smiles in relieved, "It's okay, I don't mind. I was actually not being usual in this surrounding, so I might have been doing awkward," she said in a low tone. I did understandingly opened my mouth, "Ouhh.. So, may I sit here?"

"Oh? Sure, why not!" Chorong shyly allowed me to do so. I saw how she expressed her inner thought by looking straight into her face, I can tell that, so I sat on the opposite view.

I ended up asking about her studies and sorts. I didn't knew she could have pretty much ordinary interests in fashions, and something that girls liked. So... she could be compare to Jiyeon in the mean time. She just need more times to spacing out her shyness as a new student. She'll get used to it later, I'm sure, she will.

Suddenly, I got an idea to suggested. 

"I see... Uhm. If you want me to be your guidance in this small city of Daegu, you can always asks me," I announced. 

She awkwardly smiles a bit and nodded, "Arraso,"

I giggled secretly but my teeth showing too much happiness, She's cute.

 

Author's POV

The bell ranging for the thirth times; signalling their break time has over and it's the moment to wiping out your brains for three more lessons. 

Gaeun and Chorong had finishes their discussion, they stood up and left the cafeteria towards their classroom. They went there together and no matter how hard Gaeun tries to make Chorong felt comfortable to laughs like a seal but she still can't do it. Chorong were still smiles, grins, and reply with a few words. Or maybe, Gaeun is the one who are being talkative in here?

As soon as they stepped into the class, another homeroom teacher has a neat nametag on her coat written as, Mrs. Park Jungah. Bringing a cane, has the meaning they have a test today.

"Class!" she fiercely shouted since none of them greets her, whenever she came inside. She threw her book onto the table and waited.

All of the pupils stood up, including Chorong and the rests.

"Good morning, Mrs.Park," they said in unison. "Alright. Sit down," she ordered and they did as what she tell.

"Open your book to the page number 150. Copy this note and we'll do the test later," she gave an instruction. All they could do is pulling out their stuffs and turned the page.

Meanwhile, Chorong were furiously browsing her backpack but she can't find English text book. Gaeun saw how she acts and pushed the textbook in the middle of the table; asking to share without telling her. Fortunately, their seats was in the last row, beside the window, so it's hard for the teacher to see it.

Her deskmate looks at it in curiousity. Gaeun smiles and turns to the blackboard, "Just share. Mrs.Park won't see us," 

Chorong slowly put her bag down and thinned her lips, "Gomawo," she mumbles and sighs in relief. Gaeun nods and starts to copy the examples into her notebook. Same goes to others.

The class filled with deep silence, and only the sound of chalks/pens writing. 

What's with this beating? asked Chorong to her own mind, nervously.

 

8 hours had passed, their last goal is to get their body in the bed. The day has turning dark. 

"That's all for today," said their history teacher, Mr. Yong. 

The girls sighed in relief and some were yawning like crazy. "Finallyyyyyy~" Jiyoon shouted as spreading her arms in to the thin air. Gaeun laughed and packed all her stuffs. Chorong has already does that and quickly pushed the chair properly under the table. 

"How about we go together?" asked Minji in offering Chorong to follows them to go back to their dorm. The long-haired one has an unexpected thought. "Eoh? W-w-we?"

"Yes!!" Minji replied as she sat on her knee like a real boss. Luckily she wearing a pants, alongside with Jiyoon, except Gaeun and their nerd friend, Jieun.

Without listening to Chorong's answer, Gaeun hurriedly stands up and pulls her forearm gently-softly then walks out from the school building. Jiyeon and Jieun were running to follows behind. "Yah, chakkaman!" said Jiyeon in a rush. Minji and Jiyoon were already beside Chorong, talking about foods.

"Ahh! I wants to skipped school tomorrow!" 

"Nado, nado!" Jiyoon joined Minji's saying. Gaeun turns her face at the person beside her, "Want?" she asks and letting go of her arm freely.

"E-ehh? Aren't we supposed to be in the class instead of ditching?" she nerdly asks. "Eyy. Jieun, you have your twin now," said Jiyeon as patting the girl that worn a big-eye-glasses. Chorong blinks a few times, before letting Gaeun to speaks up.

"C'mon. It's gonna be fun!" 

Chorong inhaling hardly then thinning her lips like one of her habit, "Hm. I'll think about it," she gave a short response. 

"Bu-but, I need to study. The deadline of my assignment is tomorrow!" said Jieun in protesting. Jiyeon sighed, "It's okay if you don't want to. You can always studies. We won't force you, arra?" 

"Hm,"

 

All of their friends, except Gaeun and Chorong, they all have gone to their own rooms. "So..., what's your room number?" asked Gaeun. Chorong took her paper, "2105," she announced, causing Gaeun to almost choking but she hold it back with widening her eyes.

"Oh, so, you're my roommate!" 

Suprising Chorong, "Jinjja?"

Gaeun bouncing her head like a jellyfishes and pulled her forearm for once again towards the direction in fastening the pace. They stopped in track, Chorong take a chance to breathing. 

"Here is it,"

Is this even considering as fate? Or is it just a coincidence?