One.

Belong to Me

Chorong's POV.

“Lazy kid, wake up! You're going to be late for your first day!”

Groaning; as soon as I heard someone's shouting, frustratedly outside the door, unable to opened it since I'd locked to not having anymore disturbing noises but it ended up being more noisy. I angrily threw the pillows that was on my body and clearly sat up lazily.

"Dae, dae!" I replied, and yawned.

My eyes were still half-opened. I couldn't bear with the heaviest kilogramme of rices on my eyelids. It won't lets me wide awake in the early morning. I went to picked my towel and rushed into the bathroom, getting ready to my new boarding school. Wanted to know why did I choose to have a dorm in there? It's because I don't want to face my step-sister's husband, he's quite annoying and selfish. Ugh.

Brushes my teeth, washes my face with the cleanser cream, and splashes some water on my hair to keep it refreshing. After taking a wash-up, I did moves my feet towards the nearby closet. Taking out my new school uniform.

Actually, I prefer pants even more, but my mom took skirt instead of pants. And yes, the school allowed pants and skirt but your first choice will ended the same one. You can't change the skirt into a pant. 

I sighed. 

Turning my gaze to the mirror; which giving a reflected of my opposite figure. Adjusting the coat, and simply putting on converse instead of flat shoes.

People thought I loves skirt because of my feminine side, but actually, I felt comfy in pants more but I think I had to learned. I usually wore shorts, to be honest. Combing my hair softly and carefully to not hurts any parts of me. Letting the hair down and reaches above the belly button.

Putting on the headband and quickly shoving the backpack surrounds both of my shoulders.

I shut the door tightly and went to the downstairs, where the others gathered at, for breakfast. I can guessed, they heard my footsteps while going down there. Their attention were pasted on my figure at first glance then back to their own businesses. My step-sister is mostly adopted and she's married to a monster. Her husband is dangerously loves to hurting her, almost every night, without letting my parents know. I can't understand why does she need to be on his side, while he keep beating her up? Ugh.

But I still loves her though. She's honestly nice and kind-hearted, but she don't really showed that. She did only teases around like a kindergarten kiddo.

I peck on my dad's cheek, "Good morning," I greets my sister before walking to my usual seat. My tummy begins to screams in hungriness, so I quickly took a big bite on the sandwich. "Morning," she smiled as wiping a strawberry jam on the bread.

Suddenly, my mom walks out from the kitchen to serves my favorite food, spicy fried chicken. My eyes started to sparklings.

I turned my gaze to my mom's eyes, deeply, pretends like a lost puppy. "Eomma, can I have this as my---" before I could finishes my sentence. She placing a lunchbox in front of my plate. It filled with those chickens, and added jajangmyun in it. I grinned.

"Thank youuu!" I beamed.

 

2 hours later. The way from my home-village (Nowon) to the next destination (Daegu) were taken a few hours. I ride on a train, so it can be a reason why it's late. I'm not even afraid if I'm late today since I need to know my classroom, and where is my dorm too.

After stepping my feet onto the ground, the train's door behind me begun to shuts and continues the ride to another destination. I walked towards the exited door, where people mostly find their way out from the train station. My heart beats in speedy pace. I had no idea of what will happened to me next. I shook the thought off and focuses on the road.

It was like a magical world. I can scanned my school's building were only three blocks away. I smiles and quickly running into the busy streets but successfully reach to where I was registered. I approaches the guard.

"Ahjussi, annyeonghaseyo!" I greets, shooking him up from a deep sleep. He lightly stood up when he saw me. "Oh yeah, annyeonghaseyo. How may I help you?" he asked. Coloring me a curiousity. Or maybe he's too sleepy to notice my uniform and the school's badges?

I acted cheerfully in front of him, "Um yeah. I'm a new student in this school. Could you please show me where is the office?" I kindly asks. He blankly stares at me then focus on the uniform. I guess so.

"Oh! Sure, sure! C'mon inside. I'll show you," he hyperly answered and opens the gate for me to entered inside. I followed him to the second floors, which leading redirectly to the office room. 

As we walked, I passes by a lot of girls students. They were nicely having a friendly conversation to each others. Some were studying in their homerooms and some others ditch the class day. I could see it clearly since I've been seeing a lot in my previous elite school but unfortunately, I quit due to some depressions of my dead friend. I've to moved on.

My illusion vanishes as soon as the guard told me to get inside since he need to guards the building outside there. I nodded and bows 30 degrees as a thanks. He bows back then running to do his work. 

I twirled the door knob to see a few teachers were restfully sitting on their own places, but then I did concentrade on the principal's name, Kim Hyunsang.

I went straightly to the receptionist near by the coffee machine, she tilt her head up to looks at me. "Yes, how may I help you?" she questioned even before I greets her. Wow, genius. I thought.

"Um sure. I'm the new student, Chorong," I said. She nodded and eyeing the computer's screen, "A new student... wait, what's your name again?" she asked.

"Park Cho-Rong," I repeated. She nods once more and typing my name in the search box. She's wearing a motherly smiles on, "Okay... You just need something to discuss since you haven't been interviewed yet. Just knock on that door. Our current principal is not doing well, so he was replaced by his son, Sunggyu," she said. I nodded and bows to show my politeness, "Gomawo," 

Taking myself towards the principal's room, clears a throat then knocked on it. A male's voice speaks up, "Come in," he generally said. I twirled the door knob to see his back-facing, busily reading a document. As I closed the door slowly, he turns around.

Is he.... even a principal's son?! I shouted in my thought. I blinked a few times then bows a bit. "Good morning," I greets.

His small eyelids formed like half-moon shape when he crept a tiny smile and raise a hand, showing the chair in front of his desk, "Sit down," he said. I lowered my head then sat on it. He did the same thing and took sipped from a cup of hot tea.

"I'm Kim Sunggyu, the son of your new principal. I'm the one that meeting your mother on the few days ago, where she begs to register your name in here. I really hope you're doing well and it's nice to meet you, Chorong-ssi. You can asks me anything or find any other teacher for some help when you've a problems," he explained. 

I thinned my lips and nod once. "Arraseo," is all I could replied. He straightened up his sitting position, "You don't want to give me that student profile in your arms?" 

I blinked then realizes there's my profile that neatly sitting on my arms, "Oh-oh! Yeah, here is it," I embarrassedly said and hands him the file. He let out a low chuckle then narrowed his eyes on my profile informations as a student. Without looking up at me, "Alright. You may asks the receptionist about your dorm and room's number," he announce.

I nodded and bows before stood up and left quietly. I went back to the receptionist lady, she stand up and hands me a piece of paper, she smiled a bit.

"Your dorm's number is 2105 and your homeroom number is 3-C. You'll get your schedules, and curricular teams from the class' president,"

"Okay, thanks," I reply and walks out from the office room. Finally, I could heaves out the whole breaths. It was breathtaking whenever I sees the young principal reading my profile. Ugh, what a feeling. I shook my head and off to my class.

 


Oh my Grammar! TTnTT