Scared?

24 Year Old Pregnant Student

Chapter 4: Scared?


[A/N]: Well, Already 70 Subbie's, Thank you so Much to you all. I hope you enjoy this chapter, Marked 'M' For a bit of Violence and Swearing. :)) <3


Dasom smiled as she left the school ground's, Word had already gone around about V being the child's father and well, There was alot of ruckus about it. Chuckling, Dasom made her way home, She was tired and her feet were sore and all she wanted at the moment was to cuddle into her bed, watch a good action movie and tuck into some ice cream.

Walking down the dark road, Dasom stopped in her track's when the sound of a woman screaming filled the air, Looking through her bag she nodded to herself and pulled out her gun, When she reached the area she frowned at the sight in front of her. A Woman who was bearly clothed was trying to get away from a group of middle aged men, Who clearly wanted to have some fun.

Smirking, Dasom aimed her gun and fired, Hitting the man in the back of the knee sending him crashing to the ground.

"You know, A Lady doesn't deserve this treatment. She should be respected." Dasom glared and Shot the man again, Only this time in te back of the head. The other male's stood there shocked as they looked at their fallen friend. This gave the female time to run off. Sighing Dasom turned her attention bad to the last three male's.

"Just because you wanted a good , Doesn't mean you can jump on anyone. Don't you feel sorry for all those people you might have scared? All those people who might not feel like living after what you did? Well?" She growled as she stepped forward, Bringing her leg up, With a quick but strong kick she sent one man into the wall opposite them, Knocking him out.

"Scum Like you boy's, Don't deserve life." She shouted, Shooting them all dead. Once done she put her gun back in her bag with a sigh and took whatever money she found on them. Turning around she chuckled when she noticed BTS stood there with their mouth's hanging open.

"Aw, Didn't help." She chuckled. "You know, Men these day's, Old or young thing it's ok to take a girl's innocence. But for a girl, Her ity is everything. It mean's the world to her." Dasom sighed and kicked one of the bodie's before walking out of the alley to face the seven male's in front of her. "Your one lucky kid, V." Dasom smiled before walking down the road like nothing happened.

BTS stood there completely shocked. Yes, They knew how dangerous Dasom was, But they thought maybe she had gone slightly soft after getting pregnant. It seem's it's the other way around. With a sigh they all walked away. Fear running through their vein's.


[A/N]: Hello Reader's, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Sorry it's short but i'm working on a longer chapter next. Enjoy~ Subscribe, Comment and Upvote!! ~~:DD


09/07/14 - Wednesday 9th July 2014