Officially Meeting Them

24 Year Old Pregnant Student

Chapter 3 : Officially Meeting Them


[A/N]: Well, Here's Chapter 3, So many Reader's all ready! I hope you all enjoy this chapter, Let me know what you think! <3


Dasom smiled when the end of class came. During the first 3 hour's, Mainly BTS had been unable to tear their eye's from Dasom. Not only that, But apparently, Because of her, Student's were paying attention. She could only chuckle at that thought. She knew that when they realized who she really was, They wouldn't dare to ignore her.

Getting up from her uncomfortable seat, Dasom packed her bag with a heavy sigh. She was already beyond tired and wanting to go home. But she had something to do first. Looking around the class, She noticed everyone had left for Lunch break, Apart from one group. Smirking she walked over and pulled up a chair in front of the 7 male's before sitting on it with her chest and bump against the back of the chair.

"It's nice to meet you again, V." She smiled when she noticed the boy's all tensing up.

"Y-You... Too?" Dasom chuckled as, V stuttered.

"Don't Worry, I'm not here to proclaim my love for you, To demand Right's or Money. I have enough of all that. The reason I came to look for you was because I Don't want my child being raised without a father. I know what that feel's like after all." This caught the attention of the boy's. "But, If you piss me off, Just to let you know being pregnant hasn't stopped me from Killing people." She smirked at how they all shuddered. For a pregnant woman, She had a horrible murderous aura to her.

"Not Only that, Your only 18, I'm 25 year's old." The boy's all gasped. "Yeah, You could say this is ed up, Right?" Dasom sighed, Reasting her crossed arm's on the top of the table.

"Well, I'm going to Officially Introduce myself." She smiled. "I'm Lee Dasom, 25 Year's Old and Pregnant with V or Kim Taehyung's Child. Please look after me." She chuckled.

"Y-You know my name?" V mumbled. "My real name?"

"Of course, I know all your name's, and Real Name's and Age's..." Dasom cocked her head to the side. "You know, If I was ranked in the Ganag world, You wouldn't be in first place, You know that right?"

That was true, All gang's knew this. If Dasom was a Ranked Gangster, She would complete over-throw the Ranking List. Why? She had ten time's more strength that the strongest gang, B.A.P.

The boy's nodded.

"Well, No need to introduce yourselves'. Hmm, what Else was there..." She pulled out a dairy from her bag and laid it down in front of V.

"Your more than free to look through that. I don't know the of the baby yet, I wanted to wait for you. As for the Diary It has Scan's and other information in it. Including my Craving's and other pregnant women go through." V nodded before opening the front cover. Dasom couldn't help but smile warmly at the look on V's face.

There on the first page was the first Scan Dasom when too. There wasn't much to see but on the second copy of it, Dasom drew a diagram to show where the baby was.

"I'm going to be a dad...." V mumbled. Dasom could only nod her head and sigh slightly. She was still having trouble believing it herself.

"Hey, I might be carrying the baby, But I'm still having trouble believing it myself. I might not be as young as you, But my life... It's completely different from your's... You might have a few enemies', But I have people wanting to hunt me down and kill me..." Dasom chuckled when the boy's all frowned. "Namjoon, I can Call you that, Right?"

Rap Monster nodded. "Please Do. Dasom-ssi"

"You might not be the eldest In the group, But look after them. Your all so young, Life is something you should all protect." Dasom smiled. "Also, Call me Noona."

"Ok, Noona. I'll try my best!" Rap Monster did a Fighting pose and Dasom chuckled doing one back.


[A/N]: Woah, This chapter took awhile to write, I just wasn't sure how to put it. I hope it doesn't seem to rushed. Lot's to come in the future, Subscibe, Comment and Upvote. Tell me what you want to happy and if you like it so far. Thank's. :D


25/05/14 - Sunday 25th May 2014