Their Past

24 Year Old Pregnant Student

Chapter 1: Their Past


[A/N]: Hello, Lovely Reader's. Just a small note to you all stating this chapter will be twice as long as normal chapter's, Why? It's got the Past of the main character's. So I will try and wrap it up all nicely, So you won't get to bored! :D Happy Reading~~


~Dasom~

It was that dreadful day, On Dasom's 15th Birthday. Everything went wrong, Her perfect - What she deemed perfect - World came shattering down on her. Her parent's were killed in front of her, Her brother's disappeared and she was taken to be Abused, Beaten and . How she escaped, Not even she remember's.

It was 3pm on September 8th. The Kim Family were on their way to the restaurant for non-other than their middle child's 15th birthday. The family of 5 were more than happy. Dasom remember's the family all in the car, She was sat between her eldest and youngest brother, While her father was driving and cracking joke's and her mother was turned in her seat facing her children. That, She remember's. But how she got to a warehouse with only her, Her mother and Father and no brother's in sight confused her.

She remember's the pain as she was held by two muscled men, Her eye's unable to look away as she watched her parent's being tortured in front of her. The relief she had when they were granted a quick death. She couldn't watch then suffer any longer.

She thought that it was the end then. But no! They showed her what else they had done. Taking her to the Kim family home which was now in flame's. Taking them to the company that her father owned, Only to find it was trashed and also on fire. Then finally. The worst came.

She remember's waking up, her arm's tied to a bed post and she was . She remember's the pain. And how dirty she felt. She remember's she somehow got away and a elderly man took her to hospital.

She woke up from a coma almost a year later, a week after her 16th birthday. From there she found the elder that saved her. And his word's struck her hard. He told her she should avenge her parent's.

And so she went into training, For 3 year's she trained like her life was on the line, she never went out. Then finally, She was set loose on the world. She rose to the top in the underworld within week's. Known for working with the police and taking down the scum that threatened innocent live's. She didn't care if people looked at her with fear. She only had to know that other's like her old self didn't have to suffer what she did.

Now? Here she is 5 year's later known as the most feared 'Black Widow' She hunt's the evil and she alway's win's.

It was close to her 25th birthday and she decided that for the first time in 10 year's she would celebrate her birthday. She would go out, She would drink alcohol and she would party until she couldn't no more. She needed the break and her Birthday was her excuse.

But, Oh how she regretted it almost a month later, She found out she was pregnant. This? Being Pregnant? It only fueled her desire to wipe the scum off the street's. But there was one thing she needed to do first. She needed to find a gang called BTS. Why? Because the father of her child was the cold-hearted Gangster, V.

 

 

~BTS, 4 Month's Ago~

BTS, Was a fast rising Gang. Within a week of coming out, They rose from the bottom to 10th place. A month Later? They were a 4th place and of course had strong tie's with all the other gang's. Within a Year, They were second place. And they were satisfied. They didn't want 1st place, But they wanted 2nd place. The day they finally reached 2nd place, The gang went out to party. And Party Hard at that.

Going to the club, V.I.P owned by ex-gang, BIGBANG. They were surrounded by alcohol, Dancing and other's like themselves'. They felt at home and happy.

The night was going strong until just after midnight, BTS noticed the tension within the fellow gangster's around them. When they asked what was going on, They were told to leave as fast as they could. And the name 'Black Widow' Got them alert.

Not wasting their elder's advice, the gang collected their member's up and left.

When they woke up the next morning however. They noticed a certain orange haired male missing.

And when that male returned? They found out the terror of what he had done.

Month's Later? 4 month's to be exact? They found the one person they feared stood in front of them, At their school with a very noticeable baby bump. The glare in the woman's eye's making the boy's all shiver in their skin. They were doomed. Or so they thought.

 


[A/N]: Ok, So it wasn't as long as I thought! BTS's past it just of the last 4 month's. :D I hope you enjoyed. It's not that great though :/ Next chapter, Will be how Dasom enrolls' to school :)


Monday 12th May 2014 - 12/05/14