First Day

24 Year Old Pregnant Student

Chapter 2 : First Day


[A/N]: This is un-edited at the moment, So sorry for any mistake's! Enjoy reading~~ <3


Dasom groaned as she got out of bed, Today was her first day at school. Well, Her first day in almost 10 year's. To be honest she was still sore from the fight the night before and being pregnant really didn't help.

After taking a shower and drying up, She looked through her closest for some comfortable clothing. After getting dressed she nodded to herself.

For being only 4 month's pregnant, She was already rather big. But her doctor told her not to worry, That all mother's were different. Rubbing her small-ish bump she grabbed a spare coat and her bag before going downstair's. After putting her shoe's she turned back to look at the house. Before leaving.

Walking down the road, She walked up to the gate's of the new school she was about to attend. Breathing in, She headed up through the hall-way's. Luckily, She knew the Principle and Owner of the school, Therefore she already had her Timetable and what-not.

Once in front of her new-classroom she groaned in distaste. It was like entering a Zoo or a Class full of Children. Cocking her head she chuckled to herself. They were children.

Knocking on the door, She heard someone calming the class before the door opened.

"I'm Lee Dasom." She stated, Bowing her head slighly while rubbing her bump.

"A-ah... Yes, Please come in."

"CLASS! We have a new student... Well, Yeah..." The male teacher mumbled, Unsure of what word's to speak.

Dasom walked in and chuckled when she heard the gasp's of student's. I mean, It wasn't everyday you had a pregnant student walk into a school for gangster's right?

"Hello, I'm Lee Dasom." She smiled bowing her head. Hand's shot up int he air, Wanting to ask question's and the Teacher just sighed. This was the first time this classroom had ever paid attention to something.

"Yes, Junki? What do you want to ask?" The Teacher grumbled.

"Your Pregnant? Why come to a school like this? You look way to young to be Pregnant!"

Dasom chuckled. But before she could answer, The backdoor to the classroom opened. A Smirk formed on her lip's as non-other than BTS walked in. At first they minded their own business, But when they noticed their normally loud classroom was silent they all looked up. Eye's widening and mouth's falling agape. Dasom chuckled and decided to answer the question asked.

"I'm 4 Month's Pregnant and Came to this school because the father of my child is here. Also, I'm Not to young, I'm 25 year's old." Dasom smirked.

"25?!?!" The Teacher shrieked before cowering in fear with the glare Dasom gave him.

"Your a teacher, You should know who I am, Right?" The male nodded.

"S-Sorry..." The male bowed his head.

"Mhmm... Well, Nice to meet you all." Dasom did a cute salute before taking a seat at the back of the classroom by the window. She had a feeling her life was about to become even more exciting.


[A/N]: Well, Here's the third chapter, It's still Un-edited, But hopefully I will come around to that. Also, Thank you to my many subscriber's, Upvoter's and Commenter's. I didn't think this story would interest anyone, But I'm glad it does. :D Next update is coming soon, Look forward to it! :)


Tuesday 13th May 2014 - 13/05/14