Watching Her

24 Year Old Pregnant Student

Chapter 5: Watching Her


BTS sighed as they entered school the next day. Like every other day everything passed without trouble, Not even Dasom talked to them. She looked to tired to. With nothing planned for the rest of the night, They decided to follow the one person they were curious about. Dasom. When the final bell rang, The boy's waited for her to exit the classroom before they quickly grabbed their bag's and headed out after her. Keeping a safe but clear distance.

After half an hour of walking they all noticed she was heading to the hospital. Another half an hour later they watched her exit. Was this all that happened in her life lately? Maybe being pregnant was slowing down her business. Soon they arrived at a gym. There they watched Dasom doing fighting stance and using the sand bag. Her extra 'Weight' Clealry not slowing her a single bit.

It was then they took in her appearance. They realized just how big she really was. For being only 4 moth's pregnant she was big.

(She's a tad bit smaller than this picture)

They watched as she did swift kick's and punch's. After two hour's they were finally leaving the gym. They noticed how Dasom's clothing had changed from before. She was wearing a more fancy outfit. Who was she meeting?

Continuing on thier way. They watched as he meet up with an elderly male before entering a family resturant. Looking over thier clothing. They all nodded and headed in. Picking a table close to Dasom's. The conversation between the two brought boredom to the 7 male's. But there was something that struck them.

"Why not take time off? Once you have given birth, I can look after the child while you seek revenage? How does that sound, Dear? I can't let you loose the only family you have. This child is that family. For this old man? For your un-born child?" The elder male pleaded Dasom. Sighing the female took the elder's hand and smiled.

"Fine, But I'm still going to gather information. Also, If I see someonegetting harrased, I will kill the er... Deal?"

"Ok. Ok. Also, Language... A Mother shouldn't talk like that."

"Meh, The child's not here yet nor can it understand. I mean it's not like I'll give birtho a child that scream's the word '' Am I?" They both laughed.

The boy's looked back at each other. Just one word from the conversation between the two had the boy's frown slightly.

She was a gangster? She was who she was because of Revenage? Whoever caused her harm must have done something tragic. While they 7 were all thinking in silence. They didn't notice the old man leaving and Dasom taking a seat at their table. All before ordering a load ore food.

Dasom watched as each boy came back to reality, All before squealing in freight when they noticed her sat there. This brought the pregnant girl into fit's of laughter. After calming down she wiped the tear's from her eye's.

"You know, If you wanted to follow me all day, All you had to do was ask me. Stalking me is the 2 most hardest thing to do in the world. I Knew you were going to follow me before I even left the school. Nice try though." She chuckled.


[A/N]: Sorry for any mistake's, It will be edited soon. Enjoy, Comment, Subscribe, Upvote and share with other's! :DD


17/07/14 - Thursday 17th July 2014