Chapter 6 - Encounter

Cloudy Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6 - Encounter

“ All of you comes to me as an unsolvable riddle

Sadness blooms as cosmos flowers at the train station. You’re the aromatic scent that blows by”

 

She looked so exhausted, yet she can’t reveal it now. Not when she with someone beside her. She can’t drink her pills to prevent from vomit. Her gaze keep glanced everywhere. Uneasy. That’s the situation that can describe her.

“Are you okay ? You look pale,” a male in front of her, looked with so much concern. “Are you allergic to this food?” She shook  her head. But the urge to vomit can’t be hidden anymore. With dashed, she goes to the bathroom and vomit everything she had eaten today.

He helps her with tied her hair and patted her back. After she has done, she sits on the floor lifeless. All of her energy already gone. The man back with a glass of warm water. “Here, drink this. You look very sick. I’ll tell the administration if you’ll absent tomorrow. Now let me help you to your room, and I’ll call a doctor, ”

“No, it’s okay Jongin. I can manage it. I’m just tired. It’s usual. No need to panic,”

“But Haeri-“

“Help me walk to my room, Jongin. I’m very tired and I think I’ll black out whenever,”

But Jongin doesn’t help her to walk instead he carried her bridal style to her room. He placed her body gently on her bed. Her eyes already closed, but cold sweats keep pouring on her body. “I’ll call the doctor Haeri. Please hang in there,”

Haeri’s hand caught Jongin’s wrist. “No need. Just.., please take my pills from the drawer. The bottle is a light blue color,”

With hurried, he does like she said, when he open her drawer his gaze looks at so many bottles inside it. Many bottles with different  type of pills. His gaze scanned the rest of it and found the light blue one. He took the bottle and read the content. After a second he looks at Haeri who lying on the bed lifelessly.

“Jongin..., my pill pleases..,” her voice sounded so weak. Without hesitation Jongin take the pill and bring it to Haeri. “Here’s your pill,” his hand reached for a glass of water.

He watched how Haeri swallowed the nasty pills into her body. She rested her body and after a few seconds her breath become steady, she falls asleep. Jongin watched Haeri and then her surroundings. His mind back to Haeri’s drawer.

Without hesitation he started reading all the medicines she has. His eyes scanned the contain of the drawer. Panic attack, nauseas, painkillers, pain killers, pain killers, panic attack. Almost all of them are painkillers and panic attack. His brows twitched. Why there’s so many painkillers ? Panic attack? Is she having one?

He turns out his head to check Haeri. She still in a deep slumber. His hand hurriedly took his phone and then take a picture of Haeri’s pills tubes. “I’m sorry, but I need to,” he whispered weakly before left her room.

 

**

 

The wind breezes softly. Passed the message of the soft spring.  A sturdy back, long legs, a firm shoulder, and a brown gray hair feel the meaning of wind by sitting and then relaxed himself. Forgetting all the problem for a moment and relaxed his mind, his body. Sometimes he really wants to escape from the reality. But he can’t. Why ?

Once you escaped from reality, yeah, maybe for a moment you’ll feel relieved, but that’s not it. It’ll still haunt you, maybe become something bigger than before. Once you met them again, there’s no turning back.

A cup of coffee suddenly handed in front of him. He lifted his head and find the light blocking that person’s face, but he already knows who is it. He smiled and uttered thanks. He observes, that person took a seat beside him and begin to drink her beverage.

Her long and wavy brown hair danced with the wind when they passed by. How her cheeks will flush a little because of the wind. Her eyes glistening when she gazed the scenery. Her plump lips stretched up  a little.

He smiled a little. “Why are you suddenly smiled?” He asked with a bit curious.

She hummed a little. “Nothing, Yeol. I’m just happy,” she smiled tenderly. “I’m happy I’ll set you free so you can find your happiness again,” her eyes for a second changed to  be sad but suddenly back to be happy.

His gaze changed to unsure, and guilty, “Eunmi,” he spoke softly tried to gain her attention.

She sniffled a little too prevent her tears. “Yes ?” she turned her head and face the latter. Her smile is sad, but she still tries her best to smile.

“Are you sure ?”

She didn’t answer. Her eyes  looked away and take a deep breath. “I’m sure, Yeol. It’s for our happiness. I’ve been the antagonist back then. Because I’m pregnant and I’ve the mood swings. One side I want to let you, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter