Chapter 3 - Casanova

Cloudy Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Chapter 3 - Casanova ~

Casanova : A man who is passionate about women and has many lovers.

Casanova (n) : A man who is very fond of women and has many love affairs. A man who seduces or attempts to seduce women as a matter of habit.

 

" Do not judge, and you will not be judged; do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven "
 

 

*) I'm warned you again. Blue color is German, red as english

 

He glanced to the petite figure in front of his seat. She drinking while watching something outside the window. But she seems more like thinking. He smiled a little. The petite figure in front of him remind him of someone.

“Here’s your order. I hope you enjoy. Do you need anything else?” a waitress come with a tray of foods.

“Can you give this apple to a girl on there?” He pointed the petite figure in front of his seat.

“Sure,” the waitress excused hisself and walked toward  a girl with black long hair.

He watched when the waitress give the girl an apple he bought. She seems surprise and said thankyou to the waitress who sent it to her. After said thankyou to the waitress, she turned her gaze and meet with the dark brown orbs in front of her.

An asian guy with his blonde hair smiled on his seat. And mouthed ‘enjoy’ in english. She a bit taken a back and hurriedly say ‘thankyou’ in english too with a little bow. He know she feel a bit awkward because she forced a smile when said thankyou. But after a pregnant time, she back to her thought and gazed towards the window.

 ⚜⚜⚜

She was taken a back and surprised when a waitress gave her an apple.

“Here’s apple for you miss. From that guy,” she pointed to someone with blonde hair and bronze skin.

“A..ah... thankyou,” she confused why a stranger gave her an apple. Is this apple poisoned ? He tried to kidnap her? Worst thought come to her. She turned her  head but her gaze meet with the dark brown orbs in front of her. It seems relax and she dont know why, but she feels relief, protected, and warm.

“Enjoy” he mouthed with a sweet smile in his handsome face. She’s taken a back when he smiled.

“Thankyou,” she mouthed back with an awkward smile. She broke of their eyes contact and tried to be busy with something. For a few moments she feels he still watching him, but that thought is gone when someone called her. She reject it and turned off her phone, her eyes back to the window and zoning out like before.

 

 ⚜⚜⚜

 

Haeri walked in path. Taking some vintage pictures before she fly to New york.  She sighed heavily. She’ll fly to NY in a few days. Begin a new story. A new page. She’ll take some short class for a short semester before she started to work.

“Excusme, Song Haeri-ssi,” a deep voice come behind her. It’s soothing her. Haeri spun her body, so she can see who called her.

She froze.

That guy. That guy in cafe earlier.

“Yes ?” she asked in confuse.

“You left this,” he smiled and showed her identity card and her subcription train card.

“Oh my god! Thankyou! You saved me!” she smiled in relief. “Thankyou.. Thankyou so much!” When she want to reach her cards, that guy smirked and pull his hand in the air.

“What?” Haeri whispered confuse. After a few seconds to proccess what happen she snapped. “Yah! Stranger gim—“

“Name, Song Haeri. Born in 94’s line. Nationality South Korean,” he stopped from reading and smiled. “Hi, pretty. I’m Korean too. And we’re in the same line,”

“Yah!” she scoffed. “Do you want to hitting on me?” she asked in disbelieve and finally she asked in Korean.

“Wow, so confident. I know I’m a casanova. But I’m not try to hitting on you,” he said in sarcastically tone.

“Casanova my !” she blurted.

“Yah! Watch your mouth. Dont make them hit you back with you falling for me,” he warned.

“Dear stranger,” she sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter