Chapter 5 - Begin

Cloudy Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 - Begin

Where is the “good” in “goodbye” ? Where is the “us” in “trust”?

Now I’m the “lone” in “lonely” cause I don’t own you only.

 

JONGIN

He wake up from his slumber night. Gazed through his room until his eyes stopped onto  his door. His mind keep remind about last night. Haeri didn’t open her self freely, she’s more locked and built more walls around her. keep silent and she seems decided to avoid Jongin.

He reach his phone, unlocked it and see the wallpaper, his mind keep spinning to the old times. He smiles bitterly and then jump out of the bed when he heard a voice of an opened door beside his room. His body reflex opened his door and find a girl with an oversized shirt.

She jumped in surprise because he suddenly opened his door. Jongin gulped. See an amazing feature in front of him just wear and oversized shirt, seems like she just wear a very short shorts. Because her shorts can’t be seen.

“Why you up so early ? Now is still dawn,” Jongin tried to begin a topic.

“I’m thirsty,” Haeri answered shortly and then passed him to take a glass of water.

Jongin followed her to kitchen. “After drink, just go back to sleep. At ten I’ll send you to your class,”

Haeri just hummed. “No need. I dont want to be a burden for you,”

“Did you’ve a nightmare?”

“Huh?” Haeri raised her brows. Jongin chuckled. He can see it clearly, her cold sweats that pour on her head and then her trembling hands. How funny she tried to hide it. “You’re trembling,”

She stopped drink. And her gaze meet with Jongin’s eyes. Jongin waited how she’ll respone. He watch how she put the glass on the table and sighed. “Is it natural right? To have nightmare once in your sleep. It’s a common thing. You can’t never have a sweet dream for your entire life,” Haeri walked, brushed her shoulder with him and back to her room.

But Jongin faster, he grab her wrist. “Yes, It’s natural. But for you, I think it’s not once, more than once, “

She scoffed.  “Who are you to me and Who are you judge at?” She pull her wrist and back to her room.

Jongin watch how her back faced him. He sighed. How Haeri’s state now it’s almost same with the person he dearly loved in the past. He believe Haeri still can be helped before she can’t. He rub his face and then back to his room. Crawled to his bed and back to sleep.

 

*

H A E R I

She  glanced at the clock on table’s lamp. She can’t sleep. She  just doesn’t want to have a bad nightmare again which always torment her nights. It’s enough for today. She doesn’t want to push anyone more. She had just barked at Jongin and she doesn’t want to add another things to be messed up.

Kim Jongin.

Yeah, her new roommate whom is also the stranger she meet at German. How small is this world. She can’t believe with what see saw, but something in her heart say ‘maybe it’s fate’ although just in 0,000001% her heart said those possibility, the rest ? Doesn’t believe it at all.

Kim Jongin.

The male who begin to destroy her thick wall. A wall which she built so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter