Chapter 2 - Stranger

Cloudy Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~CHAPTER 2 - STRANGER ~

Stranger : A person with whom one has had no personal acquaintance. A newcomer in a place or locality. An outsider.

“The trap of doubt, the process of resentment, though it’s complicated
I hope you tell me that it will be beautiful when time passes”

 

 

H A E R I

I slowly rubbed my face which is full of cold sweat. Set back my breath. The alarm sounded from next to the bed. I glanced briefly toward  the alarm that I put. The sun was shining through the curtains of my bedroom window. Peek of the gaps. Morning has come.

My hand moving on to grab the off button of my alarm. I felt my head begin to throb great, very painful. My eyes began somewhat blurred. As usual, my morning was always greeted with this. I clutched my bed comforter, trying to drown out the pain. A few tears began to drip without realizing.

I get up from my bed, walked to the coffee table. Grabbing a tube of Painkillers. Yeah, I need this. To kill this pain, or at least make it a bit painless. I drank a glass of water along with some pills Painkillers. Having gulped down a glass of water, I tried to take a deep breath, then exhale slowly.

My morning was always like this my head throbbing relentless, cold sweat kept dripping the plain shirt I was wearing, and my breathing is irregular always. I'm used to the routine like this. For about 8 months, I always undergo this routine.

Phone rang from my phone. I sighed. I walked into my room again, looked for the called ID and then I picked up the phone.

"Hello ?"

"Haeri ....," a woman's voice who is calling my name softly in the other line.

“Mom..,” I muttered lowly.

"How are you?" I take a deep breath

"I'm fine," I walked to the window, open the curtain which covering the course of the sunshines to my room.

"Really? Have you .. have you eat? Have you drink your medicine? "

"Mom ... I'm fine," I sighed. Gaze out towards the window, looking at the sky.

"If you feeling unwell, just go to doctor okay? ''I nodded. But ofcourse  mom will not know If I did it. Did she?

"Okay mo-" "Haeri!" Mom suddenly snapped.

“Yeah?”

“I miss you. Please take care of yourself. I’m scared if anything happen to you,” I heard a sob. Probably from my mom.

“Mom... don’t cry. I’ll take care of my self don’t worry. Just enjoy your day in London with daddy and others. And we’ll meet again in New York. The day after tomorrow is my flight to New York. You should spend your day happily. I’ll begin to pack my stuff. I’m enjoyed in here. One day, you must go here, Mom. In here is very cozy,”

“Really? Then maybe someday I must go to Germany instead London,”

“Yeah.. see you next week Mom. In New York. I love you,”

“Haeri.. you-“  “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter