3+

Sad Flower

 

 

What do I do? Will I even have a chance to bump into that guy again? Can I return his wallet before he starts screaming or something? Gina drooped her head onto the table as she sighed worryingly. She thought of the things s told her. Why is he that cold? Why doesn't he open his heart easily? Is he an egoistic person? Concentrate Gina. Concentrate. Min Suga. Is he part of the Min family? Aish, you worry too muh for a 26 year old woman. The more she thinks about it, the puzzle don't seem to fit perfectly. There is only one thing she needs to do as of now. Find him and return his wallet. Okay, that makes two. However, she could not seem to get him out of her head.

 

Just as she was about to make her way out of the cafe, she felt her heart pumping fast. Too fast and quick. Faster than usual. She held her chest to suppress the pain in her chest. Her head started throbbing all of a sudden. As if on queue, she took in deep breaths and inhale in as much oxygen as possible. Please, not now, please. She rummaged through her bag and found her medicine. Hopefully, this works. Popping a few tablets in and swallowing hard, she soon fell asleep prior to her notice. When she finally woke up, it was already pass noon, and almost time for an afternoon tea. Thank goodness I manage to wake up. Otherwise, Kim Jongdae willhave to deal with this once he finishes class. Slowly, she regained her balance and make her way out of the cafe.

 

The minute Gina walked out of the cafe, she was greeted by someone looking for something frantically. There he was, the almighty Suga looking for his wallet. He kept prancing to and fro at a constant speed. Chuckling to herself, she walked towards him. Nervousness swayed in her body as she approached him slowly. Once she was beside him, she hesitated for a while, before tapping his shoulder. She got a grumpy and irritated Suga as a response.

 

"What? Can't you see that I am busy looking for something here?"

 

"I came here to give you back what you were looking for."

 

Stunned, Suga looked at her as she ped her bag to take out the wallet she intended to return. However, his attention was drawn to the locket hanging aroung her neck. That locket looks very familiar... Where have I last seen it before? He furrowed his brows, trying to think of where he has seen this before. It gives off a welcoming and strangely familiarity for a first impression. Then, realisation hits him. Wait, this locket is very familiar. However, I don't remember seeing it. Still, I remember giving it to someone. Therefore, who is this woman in front of me? How did she get this locket?

 

"Here's your wallet. I do not dare to even open it. You can trust me."  

"Thank you-"

"Gina. Gina Kim."

"Oh... Um, may I know where you actually get that locket from? It's... very interesting."

"Oh, this locket? My best friend gave it to me before I left the country 18 years ago. And now, I am back. I'm currently looking for him in a hurry. So, yeah. It's very special to me because it is given to me by him, and, the other reason is very personal, therefore, I can't tell you."

 

Gina looked at him. He had an unexplainable expression plastered on his face. His eyes were fixed on the locket hanging around her neck throughout the whole time she was explaining to him about it. Curiosity started to fill her thoughts as she stared at him. Why did he suddenly ask me that question? What did he want from me? Maybe the information I gave him was too much. Gina's thoughts were stopped when he suddenly cleared his throat.

 

"Uh... I have to go first. See you around, maybe? You might want to give me your number, haha."

"Hold on a second. I don't have a number here because I just arrive yesterday. Second, why are you asking me for my number? Why must I give it to you even if I have one? Your introduction was as short as you, no, shorter. Hence, I still don't know you. Yet. Finally, see you around."

"Ah scrap anything I say about the number. I'm leaving!"

 

Gina looked at him stunned. What was that? You radiate such an egoistic yet an adorable vibe. Nobody can handle sassy Queen Gina, hah. In your face, Mr Egoistic guy! Suga, you're interesting. I'm going to definitely keep you in my radar from now on.

 

 I'm going to find out more about you.

 

 

Suga's POV

 

"Here's your wallet. I do not even dare to open it. You can trust me."  

"Thank you-"

"Gina. Gina Kim."

"Oh."

 

That name! Why does it sound extremely familiar to me? There is definitely something that needs to be find out. My eyes unknowingly land on the locket lying on her chest. My heart strated to beat rapidly. That locket... I have definitely seen it before somewhere. Totally. 100%. I remember giving it to Gina before she left the country 18 years ago. Where is she? Why is she still not back yet? I focused once again onto the locket. Who is this Gina Kim in front of me? I have to know where she bought this from.

 

"Um, may I know where you actually get that locket from? It's... very interesting."

"Oh, this locket? My best friend gave it to me before I left the country 18 years ago. And now, I am back. I'm currently looking for him in a hurry. So, yeah. It's very special to me because it is given to me by him, and, the other reason is very personal, therefore, I can't tell you."

 

First, my heart started skipping a beat. Then, butterflies started forming in my stomach. What is this feeling? Next,I tried containing my excitement forming inside me. However, I cannot be happy yet. This Gina Kim may not be the one I have been waiting for. The one that I have been waiting for should be wearing a pilot uniform as well. Her words constantly linger in my head like it was just said yesterday.

 

"Let's work hard to be pilots shall we? We can travel together, forever and always."

 

I looked at her again and scanned her face. Even her looks resemble the Gina I knew 18 years ago. I must be crazy. Maybe I'm being delusional. Stop it, Min Suga. Think about your one more step to becoming a pilot. Then, you can think about finding her. Focus, Suga, focus.

 

I should probably get myself coffee. Some for the other members too. Lecture is too much for a first day of school. The seven of us are dying from boredom. The lecturer is not fun at all! Really, explaining to us the rules and regulations when we can just read it off from the manual itself. "You need to be reinforced again and again because this is very important" bla bla bla. Plus, he is dragging for so long, everyone is falling asleep! The only ones awake were myself, because of the wallet, and obviously the model student, Namjoon. The rest dozed off like no tomorrow. Yesterday's performance really drained out their energy. Poor boys. Thank goodness for the half hour break. I got back my wallet, get myself and the rascals coffee, and got to know Gina a little bit. Only fifteen minutes left.

 

"Uh... I have to go first. See you around, maybe? You might want to give me your number, haha."

"Hold on a second. I don't have a number here because I just arrive yesterday. Second, why are you asking me for my number? Why must I give it to you even if I have one? Your introduction was as short as you, no, shorter. Hence, I still don't know you. Yet. Finally, see you around."

"Ah scrap anything I say about the number. I'm leaving!"

 

I quickly scurried off to the safe and got the boys and myself drinks. I then remembered all the things I said earlier on. Congrats Suga! Your swag image is totally destroyed! Crushed, torn, tattered and scattered on the ground. What an embarassment. That was utter crap! What were you thinking? My poor image. However, this is nothing. You still have some image left to impress Gina when you find her.

 

Opening my wallet once again, I see a small paper plane placed neatly among the cash I have separated earlier at the dorm. Thanks for the life saving tips, mom. I know how to handle my money now. My eyes diverted their attention to the small photo placed in the clear compartment of the wallet. I used to place my student ID there, but I kept it elsewhere in my other wallet. My mind instantly thought of Gina again. How is she doing? Has she forget about me? At that point of time, I had one goal in my mind. Nobody can stop me from reaching the results that I want to achieve. I tried hiding the curve forming at the side of my lips, pointing towards the sky. This is going to be a brilliant plan.

 

I'm going to find out more about you, and see if you're the Gina Kim I'm looking for all these while.