11.

Sad Flower

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

While Suga is busyarrow-10x10.png guarding Gina, the members in the dorm were very quiet. Simply because, they have no schedule, no classes to attend for the day and no Suga to mess around with if he is in the mood to play around. So here they are, four lads still rolling in bed, with their pajamas on, in dreamland. Namjoon just got back from the practice room after doing a few productions here and there. He didn't even bother to wash himself before sleeping. Four hours earlier, four other members went home together from practice room after practicing their vocals, dance, and did their assignments. The other member fell asleep in the practice room after finishing his tutorial. 

 

 

The eldest, Jin, already got up to do the usual house duties like cooking so that the boys can eat the minute they wake up from sleep. Being the eldest, it was definitely hard to take care of six monsters who will try to ruin your day in one way or another, by making fun of you, teasing you, testing your patience and pride, and definitely make you nurse them like a teacher in a classroom. Jin sighed as he looked across the dorm. At the corner of the room, clothes are piled up, screaming: "Clean me, Seokjin, for I am smelly and sweaty." Then, strewn all over the floor are a gazillion pairs of shoes belonging to seven boys. Next, the floor was horridly dirty, filled with rubbish and pieces of paper, all of them belonging to Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, Suga and Jungkook. Near the toilet are towels, skin cares, toiletries and their unwashed undergarments. The toilet itself have things piled up inside, mainly detergents. Jin sighed as he knew he would have to hand-wash them later before the pile increases. Next, he inspected the kitchen. It was a mess. Leftover food in the sink, unwashed dishes, rubbish not thrown, and the kitchen became smaller and even more cramped. The room? Let's not even think about it. It is all over the place, expect for Hoseok's and his. Jin sighed as he thought about the time he told the boys to at least maintain a proper hygiene standard in the house. Hoseok was at least cleaner than the rest. The maknae liners can be a problem at one point of time, but he will always have to scream at that one little baby to clean up his mess. 

 

 

"Jeon Jungkook! Clean up your room!" 

 

 

And Jungkook never listens.

 

 

However, a smile formed across his face as he thought about how thankful he was to have the boys in his life. Without them, he would not know how he was going to survive if he was in another group. He is thankful for being the oldest in BTS because, despite the heavy responsibility he have to shoulder, the other six will help lessen his responsibilities as well, together as a whole. Without the other six, he would probably still be lost and still wonder around like a person without any motives at all. 

 

 

Time for me to start my jobarrow-10x10.png as Bangtan Boys' mummy, he thought. 

 

 

 

Jimin had gone out early in the morning, before sunrise to be exact, to take a breather after sleeping in the practice room. Freedom, finally! A smile decorated his face as he walk down the pavement, absorbing the morning vibe. The fresh air, the morning sunlight, the smell of people brewing coffee across the shops, and also the aunts, moms and grandmothers, together with a few couples shopping for the best quality groceries to stockarrow-10x10.png their fridge for the week. He removed his jacket and tied it around his waist. Ahh, what a refreshing and good feeling after cramping in school, the practice room, and the dorm. His outfit was simple. A white muscle tank top, with no singlet inside, a black jacket, sweatpants, and normal training shoes. His wore his cap to pull up his fringe, revealing his beautiful face. What a beautiful and blissful morning indeed. 

 

 

As he was walking, soft cries of a cat meowing could be heard. Jimin slowed his walking pace, searching for the origin of the meows. As he followed the meows, it became louder, and the cat sound really hurt. Like it was crying. It sound really hurt, and it was crying for help. He finally reached an alley, when to his horror, he saw a tiny gray kitten with black stripes beaten so badly. The injuries on the kitten was so serious, it could possibly die. Jimin immediately untie his jacket, wrapped the poor kitten, and head towards an animal clinic which he spotted across the street. 

 

 

When he entered the clinic, there was nobody around. He examined the clinic. It was pretty calming and the decorations were neat and tidy. There were a few other cats sleeping in baskets instead of cages. On each basket, the cat's particulars were available, with a sign: 'Do not disturb my cat.' On the counter, images of cats were displayed in a collage, with very cute and entertaining cat-puns. There were also brochures about the different types of cats available and about the clinic's information itself. How cute, Jimin thought. This is definitely run by a female. 

 

 

True enough. The minute he turned around, a girl appeared. Her hair was in a messy bun, curtains dangling from the side of her face. She didn't look like she had enough sleep and her makeup was simple. Just a normal layer of BB cream and lip balm. She was holding a board in her hand while a piece of bread was being held with her mouth. The other hand was holding a pen. When she saw the kitten, she dropped her pen and her bard, taking only one bite of her bread before rushing in. When she came out again, she took the kitten away from Jimin and led him to the Emergency room, where she did treatments here and there for the injured kitten. 

 

 

"Aish, I haven't even have a proper meal and a cat was being abused? How cruel can humans be!"

 

 

He watched her in awe as she did magics of work, multitasking a few things at the same time. What caught his attention was her tears forming as she was coaxing the kitten, telling the kitten not to cry, and ended up crying with the kitten as well. Throughout the process of treating the kitten, her tears wouldn't stop, and he was amazed by how she can actually empathize to the point she brings her own self to tears. Once the procedure was done, he watched as she gently lifted the kitten, telling it how it has been a brave kitty, giving praises like how any mother should praise her child. Then, she signaledarrow-10x10.png Jimin to take an empty basket beside him, before nursing the kitten and making it fall asleep. Wow, she is such an amazing vet. 

 

 

Looking at how she did a wonderful jobarrow-10x10.png, maybe I should repay her. A treat to breakfast, maybe. She can't even finish her slice of bread, poor girl. Look at her body size. So thin yet healthy at the same time. He gathered up the courage and take in a deep breath. It's now or never, Jimin. 

 

 

"Hey... Uh... Oh no no... Uh... Do you want to breakfast with me?" 

 

 

The girl looked at him expressionless. Oh no, what have I done? Oh goodness. Why did I use English? Thanks a bunch Namjoon hyung, I am doomed! 

 

 

"A-are... You treating m-me? My shop n-needs to o-" 

 

 

Before they both know it, they have already reached a nearby coffee place. As stunned as ever, the girl looked at Jimin, clueless. Jimin proceeds to settle her down before racing over to buy food. He came back with two bowl of noodles and two cups of iced milo. Well, this is awkward. They both ate their food in silence, not knowing what to say to each other. 

 

 

"Thank you for the food..." 

"I'm Park Jimin. Hehe. No problem... Jin." 

"How did you..? Ah, nametag." 

"You are Korean?"

"I'm from Singapore. I have just finished my diploma and graduated this year, and now I am here to open a cat clinic because I like it here and there are many cats here. Plus, my friend is also here." 

"I see..."

 

 

Their conversation became longer, from their favourite colour to hobbies, to what they do as a living. Jimin can't help but stare at the way she pushed back the curtains, how she pushed up her spectacles whenever they drop to a level she finds uncomfortable. How her eyes sparkle and lit up when he talks about animals, especially cats. Her smile and laughter when she talks about her babies, the cats and the kittens. And how more people should bring their cats over for a checkup because checkups for kittens are very cheap, cheaper than any other clinics' marketarrow-10x10.png price, and if their cat is pregnant or anything, they can just turn to her and she can nurse your cat until the cat is healthy and fit enough to go home.

 

 

"By the way... Kookie... Is he your cat?"

"Kookie? Ah, the gray cat? Nope. I found him along an alley."

"Poor Kookie..." 

"Why is his name Kookie? Can you give him another name?"

"He is very cute. So I decided to name him that. Aww, what else can I name him?" 

"Emm, Jimin?"

 

 

 

Jin looked at him. He was like a creation of art. Although his right eye was slightly swollen due to a scar, the rest of his facial features was absolutely perfect. His cute pair of eyes, his nose, those lips. His jawline. And his arm muscles. They were definitely attracting her attention. She looked at him as his smile reached from ear to ear when he gave the name suggestion for the cat. Oh, it's almost eleven in the morning. I better head to my nursery now. The kids must be hungry. 

 

 

"I'm sorry Jimin, but I have to go. My clinic should open half an hour ago and the cats can wake up any time from now."

"Hey, I'll send you there. And um, take care of Jimin well."

"Isn't he yours?"

"Well, he was, but I'm giving it to you. So when you see the cat, you will think of me, hehe."

 

 

And he flashed the most sincere smile she has ever seen in her life. It was so magnificent.

 

 

"So, when you are happy, stressed, sad, anxious, restless, overjoyed and angry, you can just call Jimin and pour out your feelings o him. Plus, Jimin will keep you company. So that kitten, is a mini me. 

 

 

When you need a hug, or something to cuddle, I will be there- ahem- as a cat, to keep you company and warm." 

 

She felt her cheeks turning red as she saw him turned away to hide away his shyness. She smiled and thought, Jimin is one very cute person. 

 

 

Walking back to the clinic, their conversation ended. Silence took over as they still try to hide their shyness from what happened earlier. Jin looked at him. He is definitely a wonderful company for you to talk to. 

 

 

"Jimin-ssi, how old are you?"

"Me? I'm 25 this year. And yourself, Jin-ssi?"

"Younger... I'm 22." 

 

 

Just as she was about to cross the road a speeding car was driving towards her direction. Before she can process anything, someone pulled her back. And the next thing she knows, she was in wrapped in Jimin's embrace. 

 

 

"Be careful. Jimin needs you."

 

 

Jin would've swore that she felt goosebumps down her neck as he whispered that into her ears. She wanted to run off, but was stopped as he wouldn't let go of her hand until they finally reached the clinic. Once they safely went in, he let go of her hand. Realisation hits her as she frantically went into her room to apply her makeup, but was stopped, again, when Jimin took her makeup kit from her. 

 

 

"Jimin oppa, give it back!" 

 

 

He only gave her back her BB cream and her lip balm.

 

"You look prettier like this. I'm taking the rest as a present. Till next time, Doctor Jin." 

 

 

Just like that, he went out of the shop. Jin wanted to chase him, but she can't. Her babies needs her, and she needs to attend to them and give them their food. Then, she felt something resting on her feet. Looking down, Jimin settled himself down before going to sleep again. She chuckled. Picking up the cat, she sat on the sofa at the lounge area before resting Jimin on her lap.  the cat, she thought of Park Jimin, whom she had just encounter a while ago. A smile formed across her face as she took a pen and a piece of paper beside her. 

 

 

Name: Jimin Park

Age: 5 months old 

Owner: Jin Zhang Ru Wei (Owner of clinic) 

Remarks: White muscle tank top. Black cap. Sweatpants. Training shoes. Until next time. 

 

 

 

 

 

In another apartment, two people are still sleeping soundly in bed. One due to fatigue from staying up all night, and the other due to dosage of medicine. The both of them managed to find rhythm and harmony even in their sleep, breathing in and out in order, continuously, before going their own ways. Gina was still wrapped under a layer of jacket despite the long sleeved t-shirt underneath, the blanket, and lastly, Yoongi's warm arms. On the other hand, the male was comfortable with just a tee and shorts as his sleepwear. As they both sleep in silence, a new adventure awaits, as their day will be continuously filled with new findings, mysteries and stories to share.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/n:
 

Hello readers! I know this is late but happy new year to all of you! I'm sorry, work has been obstructing me from updating and before you know it, I have to go for my tertairy education already. Boohoo. 

 

Anyway, here's a simple shoutout to my best friend, author of Different, cushppy! ^^ 

Do check out her story here as well:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/724222/different-fantasy-infinite-you-reverseharem-exo-bap-bts

jongdayandnight