Chap12

A crime to be alive

The plan seemed perfect, Kahi had thought about everything, and now, in the middle of the night, the girls that were in a truck, hiding in big baskets, under clothes, jumped from it while it was still driving to meet a girl on a parking lot at the entrance of a little city. 

Nana smiled at Raina and they ran to thelittle truck opening the door and waking up the girl that was sleeping in it.

« Nana! Raina!! » Said the girl jumping out of the truck and hugging the two girls happily. « I missed  you guys so much! » She said.

Kahi came closer and hugged the young girl, before turning to Uee and Jooyeon. « This is our Lizzy. » Said Kahi. « I don’t think you had time to meet her, she left before you came in I think. »

Uee looked at her. « I know her. » She said. « She helped me on the first day when I was lost into the corridor. »

Lizzy looked at her. « You’re right. I remember you. » Smiled Lizzy. 

Jungah looked at her. « Did you find everything we need? » She asked curious. 

Lizzy smiled. « Of course. » She said turning to the truck and taking a big bag on the back seat. She opened it and took out fake ID cards. « Okay so you have the choice. » She said. « The passport are over there. » She added showing the fake documents. « We can leave the country easily with this. » She smiled.

« You’re the best. » Said Nana taking everything she needed.

Jooyeon and Uee were curious to know where Lizzy found those fake identity documents. So Raina explained them that Lizzy got in prison because she used to stole people identities and embezzled money from their bank account. 

« I think it’s time to go, if we leave now we can arrive at the airport in the morning. » Said Lizzy giving the girls plane tickets.

Kahi nodded and jumped in the truck, to drive everybody to the airport.

***

A month later:

Jooyeon looked at the horizon, the sea and the beach were so beautiful and calm. She closed her eye and felt someone back hugging her, she knew without looking that it was Uee.

« I’m glad we left the prison. » Said Uee kissing Jooyeon’s neck. « My life start now. » She said smiling. « I never thought we could be that happy… »

Jooyeon nodded and turned around, hugging Uee and kissing her lips. The kiss was slow and passionate. « I love you so much. » Whispered Jooyeon. « Knowing that we will stay together all our life make me even more happier. » She said kissing her again.

Uee’s hand went under Jooyoen t-shirt. The sun was about to go down, it was late, but here, the weather was always good, and it was hot. Uee smiled at Jooyeon, letting her hands go on Jooyeon’s chest.

« Unnies!! » Shouted E-young running to them.

Uee quickly removed her hands.

« Will you two come with us? » She asked smiling. « Some of us are going on the other side of the island, there is a party over there. » She explained.

Uee and Jooyoen looked at each other.

« No thanks, but have fun. » Said Uee. « And don’t drink too much. »

E-young nodded and ran back to the big house where they all lived now. Even Bekah had left the prison some days ago to come with them.

Jooyeon sighed. « Those girls are like my family, but it’s so hard to have some private time with you when we all live together… » Said Jooyeon frustrated by the interruption. « I have always wondered how was the on the beach… » She said laughing. 

Uee slapped her arm and laughed. « That’s why Kahi gave me that key… »

« Key of what? » Asked Jooyeon curious.

« You see this little house? » Asked Uee showing a little house at the end of the beach, close to the forest.

« Yeah? » Said Jooyeon.

« It’s the key of this house. » She said. « Kahi told me we can live their if we wanted too … »

« Really? » Asked Jooyeon not sure it was true.

Uee nodded. « It’s little, but I went in it, it’s nice and welcoming. »

Jooyeon smiled. « Let go see it. » She said taking Uee’s hand and running in the sand in the direction of the little house.

Kahi from the big house window looked at them and smiled. She was glad all the girls had a good life now, far away from the crimes and the prison… Making all this girls happy was all she ever wanted. She feel like she accomplished what she needed too, and knowing her knew family would always be save made her know that her mission was now totally completed.

FIN