CHAPTER 4

Just one love

CHAPTER 4

 

“Should I help you?” Changmin’s voice reached Chanyeol’s ears and surprised him. Chanyeol was too concerned about his strange feelings that he didn’t notice Changmin, who was coming to help Chanyeol. “You look like lost puppy” whispered to Chanyeol’s ear and that made his cheeks red like a tomato.

“Ahh yeah, Changmin hyeong” Chanyeol tried to hide his eyes from everyone especially Tiffany. He felt like he was a kid who fell in love with his teacher.

Yoona was just standing and watching her friend Tiffany talking with two guys. But she found herself looking for Seung Gi. Even though Yoona’s mind told that Seung Gi is a total jerk, but her eyes just wanted to see him. And she couldn’t control that feeling. That all mighty princess Yoona was head over heels for Seung Gi.

“Yoona!” maybe for the 5th time Tiffany called her friend.

“Yes?”

“We are going to get some food. Let’s go together. I don’t want you to get lost” Tiffany sincerely smiled at her friend. She grabbed Chanyeol’s arm and they started to walk arm in arm. That made Chanyeol super shy and happy at the same time.

“Today you look different” Changmin, who was walking besides Yoona, started a casual talk like she was his friend.

“Ahh…” Yoona looked at her clothes that she ripped before going there. “It’s my new style” Yoona awkwardly smiled.

Changmin nodded his head “I see” he tried to control his laugh, because he was sure what Yoona did with her elegant clothes from high class brand.

As they neared the sea, Yoona’s expression became brighter and brighter. She had never seen fish harbor so close. It didn’t matter where she looked, every place had fish and fishermen. Yoona was amazed by big fish boats and, also, by smell. It looked like it was a different world. Yoona only knew Jeju that had beautiful scenery, golf yards and luxurious hotels, that’s why she felt that she teleported to the different planet.

“Chanyeol, Changmin!”

Yoona suddenly stoped walking and freezed like a statue. She heard voice that she was lingering for. It was Seung Gi’s voice. Yoona was shocked and didn’t know how to act in front of him, how to talk with him after yesterday. So she just decided to stand and not to face him until her friends decide what they want to eat and do.

Seung Gi couldn’t believe that Yoona came to harbor. He was certain that he wouldn’t meet her ever again, but maybe fate was playing with them. Seung Gi was thankful that Yoona showed him her back. He didn’t want to look at Yoona’s eyes that were as deep as sea. Everytime Seung Gi looked at her eyes, he drowned.

Seung Gi was always cool man and he never wasted his time with serious relationships. Every relationship was like a joke to him. Seung Gi’s heart and head was filled only with his family matters. He never wished for love and never wanted to fell in love. That’s why Seung Gi didn’t like that strange feeling for rich girl Yoona. He wanted to think that she is just illusion, but when he saw her again, he just couldn’t control his mind.

“What are you doing here?” Seung Gi pretended to be cool and ignore standing Yoona.

“We had some business with each other” laughed Tiffany while playing with Chanyeol’s ears. “Since we all together, let’s go to eat!”

“Seafood?” Changmin pointed with his hand at small restaurant across the harbor and main street.

“Hyeong, please, no seafood” Chanyeol looked at him with his puppy eyes. “Every day we are eating at that restaurant.”

“Girls showed up and Chanyeol started to be picky” laughed Seung Gi. His laughter was really deep, so Yoona turned her head to see him laughing. While laughing he looked like a total normal guy, who was soft and funny. For this kind of guy Yoona could fall in love.

Yoona shaked her head like a puppy and tried to get back her mind. She neared Tiffany and gently linked arms with her. Tiffany got surprised because of sudden Yoona’s action. Especially because Yoona didn’t do this kind of things in front of other people. Tiffany glared at her friend like asking for excuse, but Yoona just smiled at her. Tiffany awkwardly smiled back to her without doing weird actions.

“So maybe we can go to eat at that restaurant” Changmin pointed to the restaurant that was more far away and was built next to the sea on brightly shining sand.

“It looks expensive” Yoona couldn’t shut her big mouth up.

“Let’s go to that restaurant!” Seung Gi felt angry again. His expression immediately changed after Yoona’s words and his blood started to boil. He just couldn’t understand why Yoona loved to make comments about their different worlds. Seung Gi was boiling inside, but at the same time he understood that last night he also made some strong comments about different worlds and really wanted to create a big distance between them. “Changmin, you lead the way, I have to give keys to our boss hyeong” Seung Gi pretended to go to his boss because of his anxiousness he couldn’t control his movements and words. While looking at his walking friends, he wondered why Yoona is special in his eyes. He couldn’t find the answer, but he was sure that Yoona was too much different from other Seung Gi’s girls.

Changmin and Chanyeol were politely talking with Yoona and Tiffany, but Yoona was the one, who stayed silent and drowned in her deep thoughts. Several times Tiffany hit her friend, because she wanted some attention, but all her hits didn’t show any difference. Yoona was just quietly walking and looking around. She had never thought that there was such a beautiful and peaceful beach near busy fish harbor. Yoona could smell fish. At first it was an awful smell, but now she got used to it. Yoona lightly turned around to see Seung Gi, and immediately she got shocked, because Seung Gi was closer than she thought.

Seung Gi was slowly tiptoeing at the back. It was so not like him, but he didn’t want to ruin great mood because of his arrogance and mean comments. Seung Gi wanted to enjoy this peaceful moment that he had waited for a long time. Inside his heart he was happy that he doesn’t have to pretend being a player and flirt with girls. Even sometimes it was good to have rich girls around him, but most of time he was annoyed by his role and all one night stands. Seung Gi knew that he was searching for love, but he searched for that in the wrong way.

They had reached a small restaurant that was built next to sea and had awesome view. Restaurant was filled with many people, most of them were young fishermen with their girlfriends. Those people were soundly enjoying their food and talking with each other. Tables were really small, but it seemed like all people in restaurant was a big family, because tables were close to each other and people shared side dishes, sometimes even main dishes. At restaurant worked only three people: ahjumma, ahjussi and their son. Those three people greeted Seung Gi and others with a big smile and showed some free tables outside the restaurant. Chanyeol quickly connected three tables and made it into the one big table. But still they had to sit close to each other in order to fit.

“Ah… it’s windy” Yoona finally said something after long silence. She grabbed her skirt, because naughty wind was trying to lift her skirt. Yoona wanted to swear, because of that naughty wind.

“Here”

Suddenly Yoona felt something warm on her legs. She looked at it was long sleeved red shirts that a while ago were on Seung Gi’s hips.

“Thank you” this small action softened Yoona’s heart.

Seung Gi nodded. He came closer to her like showing that he doesn’t want to be enemies. Yoona understood that and patted his shoulder.

“Wow” started to clap Chanyeol. “Hyeong, you are the best!” Chanyeol couldn’t hide his happiness, because now he was sure that they all five are going to meet often. He wasn’t sure if he was happy because he found some new friends or he was happy because of Tiffany.

“Ey, guys, let’s eat! I’m really really hungry” Changmin grabbed his stomach to show others how hungry he is.

“Okay, let’s order something” Seung Gi picked some papers and passed them to his friends. “Let’s quickly decide and order” said Seung Gi while giving confused Yoona a paper. “What do you like to eat?” Seung Gi quietly asked Yoona. “Do you like seafood or want some fish?”

“I eat everything” loudly said Yoona and everyone looked at her. “Sorry” embarrassed Yoona hid her face from each other and whispered to Seung Gi. “I’m really hungry, so I will eat everything. It doesn’t matter it’s blue crab or just abalone.”

“Ah… Okay. When I will order for you, okay?”

“Ahh… okay” Yoona was quite surprised how much and how quickly Seung Gi changed his behavior. She couldn’t tell that he was just a filthy fisherman, who smells like a fish. Now Yoona saw Seung Gi who wasn’t arrogant or player, he was just simple man eating with his friends.

After some minutes all five people ordered what they want to eat and started talking to each other. Tiffany and Yoona were amazed by Changmin’s knowledge and evil behavior. Changmin was a smart guy, but he couldn’t act properly with girls or his hyeong. Somehow he was evil guy, who used his brains to get what he wants from other people. Yoona was sure that if Changmin had been rich, he would have been a king at her high school. She couldn’t believe that this smart guy is just a fisherman and on weekends play with rich girls in order to enjoy life.

Chanyeol was talking with Seung Gi about music. As always, those two wanted to gather at old garage near their houses and play some music. Seung Gi knew that Chanyeol is depressed person, who always try to be a happy virus. Even though Chanyeol had his two hyeongs, he still felt lonely because of his life. That’s why Seung Gi and Changmin did everything to make him truly happy and playing music in the garage was one of the ways to make him happier.

As soon as food was served on the table, everyone stopped talking and started to eat. Tiffany was amazed by round worms that were really delicious with some hot sauce. She tried everything that was on the table.

“That’s soo delicious”

“Tiffany, calm down” Yoona felt embarrassed because of her friend.

“But everything is so delicious! Guys, I love being with you” Tiffany put her arms around Chanyeol’s and Changmin’s necks. Chanyeol immediately pretended being struggled by Tiffany and this joke made her laugh out loud.

“How much we should pay?” after seeing a bill asked Yoona.

“Don’t worry. We are going to treat you” while crunching his food said Changmin. “Even though we are poor, we have enough money to pay this bill” Changmin smiled but it seemed that his ego was hurt by Yoona’s words.

“Okay, treat us” Yoona didn’t want to ruin this great mood. Before she thought that only Seung Gi was sensitive about money topic, but it seemed that even Changmin was sensitive and arrogant about money. Yoona was waiting for Chanyeol to show this side. She was sure that Chanyeol is also the same as his hyeongs are.

“Hyeong…” Chanyeol looked at Seung Gi and made his puppy eyes. “Don’t have… money. Want to buy new T-shirts” he grabbed his old T-shirts and pointed in front of Seung Gi’s eyes like forcing him to look at his pitiful old T-shirts.

“Okay, okay, okay” Seung Gi shoved his dongsaeng with his hand. “Changmin, give me money” Seung Gi opened his palm and waited for Changmin’s money.

“Hyeong…”

“Changmin, seriously you too?”

“Look at my jeans…”

“Okay, I understand. I’m going to pay. Alone!”

Seung Gi took out his wallet and searched for some money. As soon as he was sure that it’s enough to pay the bill, he went inside the restaurant.

Tiffany and Yoona felt a little bit awkward, because they both were sure that Chanyeol and Changmin had to help Seung Gi to pay. Chanyeol crossed his eyes at Changmin and his peaceful elf face turned into angry goblin’s face.

“Hyeong, you should have paid!”

“Oh, yeah, let’s blame a smart guy with beggar’s jeans. How about you, my beloved dongsaeng?”

“You shouldn’t blame the person who is youngest and invited these beautiful ladies”

Changmin inhaled fresh air and wanted to start argue again, but at that time his brains finally understood Chanyeol’s words and without even realization Changmin started to laugh.

“Aigoo, you are so smart ” Changmin patted Chanyeol’s head. “You are learning from the best”

“I can’t understand their relationship” Yoona whispered to Tiffany who seemed was lost in her own mind. Tiffany nodded like agreeing with her friend, but she still was in her own mind. She was amazed by those guys. Tiffany was used with poor people’s behavior, but they still acted in front of her different than they were. She was happy with her friends, but, also, wanted some sincere feelings from them. Those guys were different. Just too different. Maybe sometimes their comments were mean and mannerless, but they just showed their true faces.

Seung Gi returned to his friends and his face was like grumpy cat’s, but Changmin and Chanyeol only laughed from him and about that face. Seung Gi without any mercy hit his friends and put their heads under his armpits.

“You two will be regretting it. Be prepared to kiss fish tomorrow”

Yoona and Tiffany couldn’t hold their laughs and joined Seung Gi to tease guys. Playing like that they reached guys’ workplace. It was already dark and the lights were shining more brightly than sun at day. Night sky was clearly so you could see full moon and some stars. Yoona was amazed by night sky, because she had never seen such a clear sky in Seoul. And no matter how many countries she visited and saw night skies while travelling, none was as beautiful as Jeju’s night sky. Yoona felt that it was even more beautiful because she was with her friends just having fun without thinking about family business and chaebol’s daughter’s duties.

“It’s dark. Is it okay to return by yourself?” suddenly with consideration asked Changmin whose hair looked like bird’s nest.

“It’s okay” quickly answered Yoona and took her friends hand.

“Ahhh I don’t want to go home yet…” Tiffany evilly smiled at guys.

“Are you sure?” it seemed like Seung Gi started to play with Tiffany who was well known as a sly fox.

“Yes!”

“So… do you want to go with us at garage? We are going to drink and play some music” Chanyeol interrupted Seung Gi’s and Tiffany’s game. Yoona really wanted to thank Chanyeol because she was started to become really angry. Even though Yoona couldn’t think about having feelings for Seung Gi, but she felt like Seung Gi already without any words belonged only to her. And Tiffany didn’t have any rights to touch Yoona’s man.

“Sounds great! Yoona, are you in?”

“I’m in, Tiffany” Yoona smiled.

Tiffany was really happy that her plan was successful. She already knew about Yoona’s feelings and her temper when she wants to have something or someone.

“So let’s buy some more drinks and snacks! Hyeongs and noonas, let’s go!” Chanyeol seemed more happy than he used to be with his hyeongs.

“Changmin-ah?” Seung Gi neared to Changmin and grabbed his hand. “This time you are paying. I don’t have any money left”

“Ye… ye… ye… understood.”

Seung Gi put his arm on Changmin’s shoulder and they walked in the back. Seung Gi followed Yoona’s back and just couldn’t take his eyes of her. Many questions came into Seung Gi’s head, but none of them had an answer. Seung Gi always lived as he was supposed to live without dreaming about getting more. But as soon as Yoona came into Seung Gi’s simple life, he started to want more. Even though Yoona was picky, chaebol and self-orientated girl, but she had her own charm. Seung Gi wanted to know her better, but their different view of world was too difficult and because of that they couldn’t communicate with each other without hurting each other. Or more like without Seung Gi getting hurt Yoona.

At that time they both couldn’t let their feelings to show. At that time they didn’t know that miracles happen in this world without genie’s help. And at that magical night started love that in the beginning was just like baby: simple, beautiful, pure and with lots of troubles. 

 


After long time I finally updated my story. I'm waiting for your feedbacks~~