CHAPTER 3

Just one love

CHAPTER 3

 

“He’s a complete jerk!” Yoona furiously walked with Tiffany. She tried to calm down, but all her thoughts were about Seung Gi. Yoona opened her room doors and took away her painful high heels. She collapsed on her bed and widely spread her legs and arms. Yoona didn’t look like a chaebol daughter and lady-a-like girl. She was really pissed, so she couldn’t maintain her lady-a-like status. For only some minutes Yoona wanted to feel free to act the way she wants. She frowned like she was thinking about something. Or more likely, Yoona was trying to throw Seung Gi out her head. Of course, that attempt wasn’t successful. Yoona’s head was filled with Seung Gi actions: his kiss and his hurtful words. Everything was about Seung Gi – a stranger who showed into her life only today.

“Yoona…” Tiffany sat down beside Yoona. She touched Yoona’s tight like trying to comfort her and at the same time to tell, what she did wrong. “there are many words that can’t be said in front of some people. It doesn’t matter if you didn’t mean anything bad, but those words itself are bad. Especially to those people like Seung Gi, Chanyeol and Changmin. Do you understand?”

“Not quite sure…” Yoona innocently blinked her eyes.

“Well… I guess I and you can’t be friends with those guys, because you don’t understand… or just can’t let down your pride in order to understand my words.” Tiffany stood up. “Rest well, girl, goodnight” Tiffany left Yoona alone. She really wanted to explain Yoona, what she did wrong, but Tiffany was helpless in front of Yoona’s pride and stubbornness.

As soon as Tiffany lurked out of the room, Yoona sat up and threw her pillow to the door. She really loved Tiffany, but sometimes her words hurt Yoona’s pride too much. Even though Yoona was raised as an obedient girl, but she had a really difficult character that she showed only to Tiffany and Tiffany’s brother Kris. Yoona had never had other friends, because every young people next to her was incredible rich and only talked about stocks and other things that were related to politics and money. Yoona was completely clueless about politics and money business, she wasn’t interested in it. Tiffany was completely different from Yoona. Tiffany showed a lot of interest in politics and economic matters, but at the same time she was interested in arts, music or just communication with people. And Tiffany had perfect taste for clothes. She was Yoona’s ideal and it didn’t matter to Yoona that Tiffany was just her friend.

Yoona took off her clothes. She looked in a big mirror inside her room. Yoona was standing only with her underwear. She touched her tights, then waist and then chest. Yoona wasn’t happy with her looks. Her mother told that she has to be slim in order to look good in high class dresses. But Yoona wanted to be more curvy. Especially today. She accidently started to wonder what Seung Gi felt when he hugged her. Did it feel good? Or did he feel that he hugged and kissed just a girl?

Yoona hit her head and shook it. “You are going crazy!” said Yoona to herself and rushed to take a bath in order to free her mind from bastard Seung Gi.

 

~*~

Another hot spring’s day came to Jeju-do. It was only 8 in the morning, but the sun already was shining so brightly that all people in the island woke up. Camelia flowers bloomed early this spring and made everyone happy. This sunny morning fishing harbor was the busiest. It was said that big order came from Gyeongju, so everyone was trying to get more fish in order to get more money. Chanyeol and Seung Gi were also at the harbor and were working harder than usual. It was Chanyeol’s first big order from another city. He wasn’t sure about order’s levels or money from it, but for him was enough to know that he can get more money than usual he make. Even Changmin was at the harbor with his fishing clothes. Changmin was the one, who always did all deliveries to Jeju-do markets or hotels, but today he wasn’t delivery boy. He was fisherman, who like others wanted to get more money. Chanyeol, Seung Gi and Changmin were one team and agreed to split money into three equal parts.

“Pull it up!” screamed Seung Gi to Chanyeol and Changmin. They lifted net that was filled with various kinds of fishes and other seafood like sea cucumber or abalone. As soon as they pulled out the net, three guys rushed to pick seafood. They had to separate it: the ones, that was ordered; and the ones, that they could sell in Jeju-do. This was harder than fishing, and it was too hut to work fast.

“Hyeong, can we have a break?” after separating half of seafood, asked Chanyeol. He looked really tired and didn’t have any strength left in his arms.

“Chanyeol-ah, just a little bit more. We can finish it” Seungi Gi asked Chanyeol. Seung Gi was really sorry for asking Chanyeol to continue even though he can’t find strength in himself.

“But, hyeong…”

“Chanyeol, just do as you told. We have to finish it and then we will have a break” with cold voice Changmin told Chanyeol. Changmin was more like leader and he was really tough regarding job and money. Chanyeol couldn’t say anything, because Changmin told him to work and the talk was finished.

Chanyeol took a deep breath and came back to work. His arms didn’t listen to him and he was only thinking about a break with water and cigarette in his mouth. Chanyeol knew that he had to endure it in order to get more money.

At the same time Seung Gi was also working from all his strength. Even though it was hard, he wanted to work, because it was the only way to throw Yoona out of his head. Seung Gi forgot about Yoona’s words and he only thought about kiss that shook his heart. Because of that kiss Seung Gi couldn’t sleep at all and he didn’t know how to live with it.

Seung Gi imagined that those abalones in the net are Yoona in his mind, and rushed to pick it up and put into different basket like he was throwing Yoona out of his mind.

 

~*~

“Good morning!” brightly said Tiffany to Yoona, who was elegantly eating her breakfast with her mother. Tiffany looked like she had forgotten about yesterday and was acting as she usually acts.

“Good morning, Tiffany” said Yoona’s mother before Yoona. “Do you want to have breakfast with us?”

“Yeah, Tiffany, join us” Yoona smiled brightly like she was asking Tiffany for help.

“Dear, you can’t say ‘yeah’, say ‘yes’.” Yoona’s mother always finds a chance to lecture Yoona and completely destroy her youth in a speech. “Tiffany, please, join us”

“I’m sorry. I have an appointment this early morning. Maybe I will join you during lunch” Tiffany slightly bowed to Yoona’s mother. “Excuse me” Tiffany bowed another time and left Yoona sitting with her mother.

Yoona really wanted to stand up and chase Tiffany. She wanted to ask, where she was going, who she is going to meet and why. But Yoona couldn’t do that because of her mother. She stared at her salads and tried to pretend that she was eating. Yoona wanted to avoid her mother’s eyes, because she knew that her mother would say harsh words about how uneducated Yoona is. Yoona was sick and tired of her mother’s lectures. She hated having meals with her and wanted to lock inside her room and read a book. Well, to be honest, reading a book wasn’t best choice… in reality she wanted to have some wild experience. Yoona was fed up of being her mother’s marionette. She had many thoughts about being a rebel, but she hadn’t any courage to go against her mother’s rules.

“Dear, you should be like Tiffany. She isn’t as rich as us, but she has perfect attitude of being a daughter of chaebol family. I think that she was really good student, when her mother was teaching her how to be a lady. You should want to learn, too. It’s the only way to find a good husband.”

“Yes, mother” Yoona didn’t listen to her mother words. She knew that she only had to say ‘yes’ in order to please her mother and stop her talking.

Yoona turned her head to window side and saw Tiffany who was sitting outside on the bench. Yoona felt really angry, because she was sure that Tiffany is waiting for her. Tiffany was playing with Yoona or maybe she just wanted Yoona to follow her without asking permission for her mother. But Yoona wondered if she had the right to go against her mother. She wasn’t a teenager and her mother wanted to make Yoona attractive to rich men, who are the way into bright future.

“Mother, I’ve done eating. I’m going to garden to see bloomed Camelia flowers” Yoona stood up without thinking. She knew that this act won’t lead her into different world, but she wanted to see what Tiffany prepared for her. “I will be going now” Yoona didn’t wait for her mother’s answer and just lurked out of the restaurant leaving her mother speechless.

“Girl, you left your mother” said Tiffany when she saw Yoona standing next to her.

“And you have to take responsibility for it because you lured me here” laughed Yoona. Somehow she felt really light. So light that she could fly into sky.

“Ehh… no way. So, let’s go” Tiffany linked her arm into Yoona’s arm and they both started to walk.

“We are walking? Where we are going?”

“To the sea!” happily shouted Tiffany.

“But my clothes…” Yoona looked at her black high heels that weren’t suitable for walking in the beach. Also, she was wearing classical mini skirt and classical white blouse. Her mother told her to dress up this way, because they were planning to go her mother’s friend for tea. But now Yoona was going to the sea with those clothes. She really wanted to burry herself into the ground. It was hot day, so Yoona was sure that many people will be near the sea. And probably everyone would laugh because of her clothes.

Suddenly she stopped walking. Yoona took off her high heels and put it into her big bag. Then she pulled out her blouse and ed some buttons at the bottom and at the top. Two bottom parts she tied up and because she ed the top her chest was ily showing. Yoona a little ripped her classical mini skirt in both sides making two slits that showed her beautiful tights.

“Wow” Tiffany was standing in front of Yoona and trying to believe what she has just seen. “You look… different. It’s incredible! With the same clothes, but so different!” Tiffany started to clap for her friend.

“I can’t let anyone make fun of me. Now,I’m not that different from you… Well, if I can say it” Yoona started at her friend, who was with short blue shorts and flower print blouse. Of course, without high heels. At that moment Yoona wished for those clothes. Next time she will try to persuade her mother in choosing her clothes for her.

“Can we go? We are late.”

“Of course” Yoona grabbed Tiffany’s hand and started to walk. She felt better than this morning. Somehow Yoona was starting to feel free from all her worries.

 

~*~

Chanyeol was standing next to main road and turning his head to different sides like waiting for someone. He was standing there for some time and his legs started to feel heavy. After long working hours it was difficult to stand or move muscles. Chanyeol lost his patience because waiting became tiring. He sat down on asphalt. His long legs were on the road, so he had to move on the grass in order to save his long beautiful legs. Chanyeol wanted to smoke, but he had to endure it. Just because he wanted to look like a decent guy and not someone, who can be treated like a trash. Chanyeol lied down on the grass. Near his big ear he found a bent and put it in his mouth. Chanyeol closed his eyes and imagined himself laying on the deck of his own yacht.

“Hey, boy, are you waiting for me?” soft voice reached Chanyeol’s ears.

“Huh?” Chanyeol opened his eyes. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Tiffany’s face that was near his face. Chanyeol gulped. He understood that he can’t keep staying like this and has to get up as soon as possible. While suddenly getting up, Chanyeol bumped into Tiffany’s forehead.

“It’s hurts” while laughing, Tiffany rubbed her forehead.

“I’m sorry! Is everything okay?” Chanyeol was worried, so he touched Tiffany’s forehead.

“I’m okay” Tiffany grabbed Chanyeol’s hand and put away from her forehead. “Don’t worry, I’m strong girl”

“Wow, that was super duper romantic!” Yoona, who was standing behind Tiffany all the time, started to clap. “I’m watching a perfect TV drama, but can I get a chair? It’s tiring to stand.” Even though Yoona tried to seem like she was annoyed, but she still couldn’t hide her smile. Usually Tiffany makes this kind of jokes, but this time Yoona had her chance and she perfectly used it. Tiffany a little bit blushed because of Yoona’s joke, but Chanyeol was red as tomato and Yoona could bet that he wanted to hide in the soil.

“Chanyeol was waiting for us. We agreed to meet today” Tiffany tried to make a comfortable atmosphere for everyone.

“How?” Yoona’s eyes became bigger.

“Well… I have Chanyeol’s phone number… and he…”

“Wow, you are fast. Can you teach me?”

“Speaking about speed… Think about last night, pool and kiss”

“Stop talking with me!”

Chanyeol scratched his head and confused looked at girls, who were more like screaming than talking. He tried to remember his female classmates, but no one of them were like Yoona and Tiffany. For the first time Chanyeol finally understood, why Seung Gi said that there are two different world: poor and rich worlds and that people from those worlds are completely different and incompatible. Chanyeol tried to think, why he wanted to be Tiffany’s friend. Or maybe Tiffany put spell on him. Chanyeol was almost sure that it was a spell, a very strong spell that made him to desire Tiffany.

Sometimes desire is unexpected feeling that makes people to hate, think, feel shy or uncomfortable next to desirable person. Desire is extraordinary feeling that sometimes can be explained as ‘heart, mind and soul’s spell’. As desire reaches people, something happens. It can be something good or something bad, it depends on how strong desire is. And sometimes desire is too dangerous, because it can grow into love.

 

NEW CHAPTER IS HERE! DO YOU LIKE IT? PLEASE, GIVE ME COMMENTS. I REALLY WANT TO KNOW, WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS STORY :)