CHAPTER 2

Just one love

CHAPTER 2

 

Seung Gi jumped into pool without thinking. Just some seconds ago he was extremely happy seeing Yoona wet and embarrassed in front of other high social class people. But soon that feeling disappeared and he started to hate people, who were looking at wet Yoona and laughing from her. Seung Gi wanted to laugh alone from her, no one else had that right.

Jumping into pool wasn’t strangest thing he had done at this party. He grabbed Yoona’s slender waist and with good intentions to help her. Actually, Seung Gi was going to apologize to her, but after he saw that Yoona started to blush, he immediately understood that it wasn’t because of embarrassment. At that time Seung Gi felt the urge to . Or maybe he tried to go with his own strange feelings for this wet all-mighty princess. He firmly held her close to his body. When they were next to pool’s side and Changmin was handing his hand to them, Seung Gi stood Yoona up, slowly lifted her head and teasingly kissed her.

Yoona was totally shocked because of his. She saw Changmin’s surprised expression and secretly wished him to help her, but he just starred at them. At first Yoona really wanted to push Seung Gi away from her, but his was too strong for her young heart. She just closed her eyes thinking that it’s her first real kiss in 21 years. Without het knowing her hands slowly twined around Seung Gi’s neck and his hands were put on her slender waist. Yoona was sure that Seung Gi didn’t kiss her because he likes her, she was sure that this guy just couldn’t miss opportunity to kiss chaebol daughter and play with her. But, well, Yoona didn’t really care about it. She was old enough to play with this kind of guy and she wasn’t afraid. Deep inside her heart she wondered, why this nothing-like-kiss moved her heart.

“Chanyeol-ah, close your eyes!” Changmin’s voice reached Yoona’s ears.

“Why, hyeong? Are you going to kiss me, too?” Chanyeol started to laugh bear-like-laugh and pouted his lips as he was ready for kiss. “Hyeong, come here. I’m ready”

“Oh, you bastard! Get ready, because I’ll kiss your !” Changmin stepped back from pool’s side leaving Yoona and Seung Gi still kissing.

At that moment Yoona slowly and softly pushed Seung Gi from herself and smiled at him. She wanted to treat this kiss as playful joke. Of course, it was only a wish, because her head was spinning around and her heart was beating like crazy it could explode any moment.

Seung Gi playfully smiled at Yoona like saying that she got caught into his trap. It was only a good acting, but not his real feelings and thoughts. Seung Gi felt that this girl makes him go crazy and do impossible things.

Seung Gi turned around like searching for something. His eyes caught Changmin and Chanyeol fighting. He tried not to concentrate on his beating heart, but it was really difficult task, so he had to escape from this kind of situation.

“Changmin, Chanyeol-ah, help us!”

Chanyeol and Changmin stopped fighting and looked at angry Seung Gi, who really hated when those two acted as immature teenagers. They passed Tiffany, who was standing with big round eyes and looking at her timid friend, and handed their hands to Seung Gi and Yoona. Yoona immediately took Changmin’s hand and he lifted her from the pool.

“This time you hadn’t hesitated” said he and used his hand to invite Tiffany.

“Huh?” Yoona’s head was still blank.

Tiffany came to her with big towel and put it on her shoulders. Tiffany didn’t say anything, but Yoona felt that her best friend is very happy inside. Tiffany’s eyes very sparkling like little girl’s, who just got a new Barbie doll.

 

 “That was impressive, hyeong” Chanyeol couldn’t hide his happiness. “It’s my first time seeing you kissing a girl!”

 

“Yeah… yeah… you must have seen me kissing a guy” Seung Gi was shivering. He really hated being wet.

“Well, I saw you kissing Changmin hyeong” innocently answered Chanyeol. And he just got hit in the head. That hit was from Changmin, who stood next to his friends. He took off his jacket and gave it to Seung Gi.

“Thank you”

“I don’t think it will keep you warm. You will catch a cold. Let’s go home”

Seung Gi didn’t wish to leave, but he knew that Changmin was right. Staying like this will lead him to high fever and he won’t be able to work. That will be the end for his family even if it’s only for several days. For Seung Gi, Chanyeol and Changmin one work day meant everything, so they weren’t allowed to get sick.

“You go, girl” while drying Yoona’s hair said Tiffany. “It’s my most interesting party” Tiffany talked in high pitched voice and from that Yoona could tell that her friend was extremely happy.

“Tiffany…” Yoona looked at Tiffany with her puppy eyes.

“Oh, you must be cold. Let’s go change clothes… again” it seemed that Tiffany was enjoying this situation. She looked like a kid who was playing a simple game with her friends. “Oh!” suddenly Tiffany shouted when she saw that her new friends are leaving. “Are you going?” Tiffany left Yoona standing alone and run towards guys.

“Seung Gi will catch a cold” explained Changmin. “Thank you for enjoying company tonight” with sarcasm said Changmin.

Tiffany didn’t know what to answer to Changmin. He was the one that was mystery to scatterbrain Tiffany. Changmin looked like a very smart and at the same time cold guy, but he had good manners. Since that moment Tiffany met Changmin, she had already seen many Changmin’s personalities, but she couldn’t decide which one the real him. Somehow she didn’t want them to leave. Of course, it was because of Yoona… but at the same time Tiffany wanted them to stay, too.

“Ah, Seung Gi, you can wear my brother’s clothes.”

“Thank you, but no. I think we should go” Seung Gi really wanted to escape, so he set his mind not to be tempted by any Tiffany’s offers.

“Hyeong, go change… I want to stay a little bit longer” Chanyeol whined like a baby. Chanyeol knew that his hyeong can’t handle his whining and cuteness, so he used his secret tricks. These tricks didn’t affected Changmin, but to Seung Gi it was a powerful weapon. Chanyeol didn’t want to stay for himself, more like he wanted to give his hyeong a chance to feel like he is free. “Changmin hyeong, you don’t want to go, too, right?” Chanyeol just prayed for always boring Changmin’s help.

“Kind of” burbed Changmin with his bent head.

“Okay! Let’s go with us!” Tiffany grabbed Seung Gi’s hand and he was forced to go with Yoona and Tiffany.

Seung Gi really respected his friends and girls, who just didn’t talk about a kiss in the pool. Chanyeol was just a kid, so Seung Gi forgave him for teasing him about the kiss. But after that moment Chanyeol really didn’t say anything. He was more interested in Tiffany’s stories about newest music technologies, also they talked about various music instruments. Seung Gi saw how Chanyeol is excited talking about music instruments, because he really wanted to own just only one of them. Seung Gi and Changmin planned him to give new guitar as 20th birthday present.

 

~*~

“Ah!” Tiffany grabbed her head. “Why my brother is so tall?” Tiffany was giving to Seung Gi her brother’s clothes, but they all were too big for Seung Gi. “Changmin, look!” Tiffany threw another shirt to Changmin as asking him to try it on. “Look! You are manly and tall, but still this thing is too big for you. My brother came from another planet” Tiffany sat on the sofa near Yoona.

“Kris is no joke” finally Yoona said something.

“Yoona, you should go to change, I will be responsible for these guys”

“Yeah” Yoona stood up and bowed her head. “I’ll be back”

“Yes, noona!” hyper Chanyeol shouted to Yoona, who was passing through the door. “Tiffany noona, can I try these?” Chanyeol showed Tiffany some strange jeans: greyish with many holes.

“Go ahead” said Tiffany while searching for proper shirts or t-shirts.

As soon as he gave permission Chanyeol without any hesitation took off his pants in front of everyone and was ready to put greyish jeans.

“Hey, Chanyeol-ah!” it looked like Changmin berely escaped heart attack. Changmin’s eyes became round and big, it looked like he was going to shoot lasers from them. “Tiffany is here!”

“Ah…” Chanyeol as fast as possible put on greyish jeans. His face didn’t change its color, but his big ears became red.

“It’s okay. I saw a lot guys” giggled Tiffany giving guys a big surprise. “Seung Gi, look. I think it will be perfect for you” Tiffany gave Seung Gi a white t-shirt with a big neckline. Seung Gi hid behind Changmin and changed his wet t-shirt to new white t-shirt. Soon a black classic jeans were given to Seung Gi and he was completely ready for go to the party. Seung Gi couldn’t guess clothes’ brands, but he could smell that those clothes were extremely expensive. It was great to feel dry, but also those clothes gave him a great burden.

“Can I really borrow those clothes?” Seung Gi felt uncertain.

“It’s okay. He has more clothes than me. He won’t even notice that something is missing. Chanyeol, you can take those jeans, too. My brother bought it 3 months ago, so he isn’t going to wear them anymore”

Room’s doors opened and Yoona with new clothes stepped into the room. She looked more simply than she used to look some minutes ago. Yoona was wearing a simple classical short dress that wasn’t used for parties. That dress was more likely used at afternoon tea ceremonies. Seung Gi only could imagine, how those ceremonies were done and what kind of clothes ladies were wearing. Since Seung Gi had a wide imagination it was really nothing to him.

“You really have no taste” smiled Tiffany. “Okay, let’s go to the party, because I’m extremely hungry” Tiffany grabbed Chanyeol’s and Changmin’s arms. “Those two are mine, Yoona take care of Seung Gi”

 

Uncomfortable silence was floating inside the room. Yoona couldn’t look straight into Seung Gi’s eyes, because as soon as she looks into Seung Gi, a kiss shows into her head. She really wanted to hit herself for minding so much about the kiss.

“This dress looks better on you” Seung Gi couldn’t stand uncomfortable silence between them, so he felt the urge to talk about nothing serious. He really didn’t want to scare Yoona, but he didn’t know how to act with a lady like innocent chaebol girl.

Seung Gi had many girls at chaebol parties. He played a cold, bad and y man to them and gave exciting memories to their boring life. Seung Gi perfectly knew how to deal with rich girls, who wanted to have different experience and paid money for it. No, they didn’t pay him for , they gave him expensive gifts those he trade for money. He had never gone out seriously with them. For girls and him it was only a game. Well, Seung Gi also knew some ‘gangster’ girls: they were violent and without manners. So, no one was like Yoona. Yoona was a whole new world for him.

“Thank you” Yoona gathered her courage and lifted her head. She looked at Seung Gi and smiled for him. “Should we catch our friends?”

“Ah… yes” Seung Gi was a little surprised when Yoona naturally spoke to him.

Yoona and Seung Gi went out from the room. They walked faster than an usual walking in order to catch their friends. They didn’t talk, but their smiles were shining more brightly than moonlight.

 

~*~

Chanyeol, Chagmin, Seung Gi, Yoona and Tiffany were sitting next to each other. Their table was filled with various types of food: from seafood to sweets. Guys had never sat together with chaebols at the same table. In other parties no one invited them to join the same table. Even though poor guys were interesting to chaebols, they couldn’t stand eating at the same table with dirty fishermen. There was time when Chanyeol, Seung Gi and Changmin felt hurt by that, but now everything seemed okay. They just knew that their world is completely different from chaebols world.

“I feel like a male Cinderella” munching said Chanyeol.

“If you are Cinderella then you have to find your princess and live happily” said Yoona and everyone started to laugh.

“Remember that Cinderella without magic was left with a pumpkin and ugly clothing, and us too. Tomorrow we will be brought back to the reality” Seung Gi said while looking somewhere.

“Even if your life is hard, you can’t always live in reality” without thinking said Yoona and then she felt that everyone looked at her like they were judging her. Yoona was sure that she didn’t say anything wrong, but she was sure that it was something wrong for the guys, who were sitting next to her.

“It’s good for you to talk. Do you even know what means ‘hard life’? Have you ever thought that life is hard, because you don’t have any money left? Have you ever starved not only for diet? I guess no.” Seung Gi was looking straight into Yoona’s eyes. In his eyes was a fire and guy felt really furious at Yoona’s words. Suddenly all good feelings for her disappeared and he was sure that none from rich girls ever talked like this with him. All his expectations from Yoona dropped down.

“Maybe I don’t know how is your ‘hard life’, but don’t think that I had never felt like dying because of difficult moments…” Yoona bent her face and looked at her hands. She was really nervous, so he started to play with her fingers. Her mother told her never do that at the table, but Yoona couldn’t control her hands that showed that she was nervous.

“We all have our difficult ti…” Tiffany couldn’t finish her sentence, because Seung Gi stood up. The moment when Seung Gi stood up, Chanyeol and Changmin did the same thing. Tiffany felt lost, because extremely strange aura was in the air. Tiffany could tell that atmosphere between girls and guys was really tensed.

“Yeah… you felt like dying because you don’t know what to wear” Seung Gi turned around and waved to his friends. “We are going”

Changmin with completely cold face bowed to Yoona and Tiffany. He really wasn’t angry as Seung Gi and could understand that sometimes it isn’t easy to be one from chaebol family. But Changmin perfectly knew that Seung Gi’s pride was stronger than his common sense. That’s why he chose to follow his friend’s decision and, maybe, it was for the better because Yoona’s and Tiffany’s world was completely different from their world. When those worlds connect, nothing good happens.

“Bye, noonas” Chanyeol didn’t want to leave, because he wanted to eat more dishes and taste a life, where you can feel that you are alive for real. But to Chanyeol Seung Gi was more than just simply hyeong. Seung Gi was always near him, when he needed help. Chanyeol admired Seung Gi more than his father and he couldn’t betray his hyeong just because he wanted to feel like human-being. When Chanyeol was sure that Seung Gi can’t see him, he waved to Yoona and Tiffany and using his lips without words he said ‘thank you’.

 

“It’s past midnight… Our Cinderella’s banquet is finished” coldly said Seung Gi and took out cigarette from his borrowed jeans’ pocket. He neared to the bridge and sat down on bridge’s handrails. He spaced out.

“But Seung Gi hyeong…” Chanyeol couldn’t finish his sentence, because Changmin shshed him putting his finger on Chanyeol’s lips. Changmin took out two cigarettes from his jacket’s pocket. He gave one to Chanyeol and lit it for him. Chanyeol the cigarette with pleasure.

“If you tell your father that I gave you cigarette, you are dead meat” Changmin’s voice sounded like he was a darkness lord.

“He knows that I’m smoking”

“To buy cigarettes by yourself is different from getting it from me. So, your father must think that you buy it on your own, just don’t mention that most of the time I give it to you”

“And I shouldn’t say that you taught me how to smoke?”

“Especially this one!” Chagmin hit Chanyeol’s head and they both sat down next to Seung Gi, who was thinking about something seriously.

It could be said that fate is incredible cruel. It forces people to suffer by connecting and disconnecting their fates. Sometimes because of that fate people become lost between reality and fantasy. The easiest way not to get into fate’s trap is to avoid it. 

 


I'm really thankful for subscribers ♥ I hope you enjoyed 2nd chapter. And if you liked, please, comment~~