Chapter 4

Sempiternal

"Yah! Where were. You after your performance?!"

"Sorry. Something came up. I wasn't able to go out."

"Didn't you know how long I had to stand here? For goodness sake it's already 10:30 PM!"

"Geeez... I'm sorry okay? Sorry" He ran his fingers through his hair and after two seconds, as if he has an automatic-i-am-happy button, he was again smiling like an idiot. He looked at you directly in the eyes and "So sorry but hey, look on the bright side, you got to watch the whole program! Isn't that nice?!"

Well you Kim Taehyung and your smile! You did one thing that you swear  you never thought you would most likely do in this type of situation.

"Yeah.. Yeah... That was nice. You actually look cool when you sing." You were also shocked by the words that slipped out of your mouth but you decided to let it go and just put off a pathetic smile.

He awkwardly laughed at that sudden compliment and just like that, silence began to surround the two of you again. The two of you froze there for a short while until you decided to just break the ice.

"You remember that restaurant you said when you moved in?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Do they also sell pizzas?"

________________________________________________

 

You found yourself sitting across a weird orange haired alien-looking Teahyung -eating slices of pizza and drinking a lot of soda.

"So, you like pizzas?" Taehyung asked fascinated by how fast you are able to devour a slice.

"No, actually I'm allergic to it. Later on my face is going to swell and i'm going to have a very big lump inside my throat that I won't be able to breathe. And after that I'll have this-" you were stopped by a wide eyed panic stricken Taehyung with one cold hand already placed on your forehead while half shouting and half mumbling "fever... Fever... why didn't you tell me?!"

"Geeez! Will you calm down?! Oh my god i'm so disappointed right now! This is the reason why I don't joke around people!" you hissed, pissed off that he still looks like he doesn't know what you're talking about.

"So you were joking a while ago?" He asked as he retrieved his hand from your forehead and still processing your joke.

"Are you seriously that stupid to believe that? If I was really allergic I should already be dead by now.” this happens every time I try to be funny.

“Oh god you are a hopeless human being.” he teased as he drank from his canned soda. damn that side profile.

“Whatever! Let’s just go home.. it’s getting pretty late.” you threw a bottle cap on him making a slight pissed off eye-roll.



That was the happiest Taehyung has been in months.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: annyeong to anyone who is reading this. i started this fanfic months and months ago during 'Just One Day' era. right now, i am trying to finish it even though classes are already about to start in less than a week. I also changed the title to something more unique lawl because it sounded too plain for me. Anyways, I'll try my best to finish this just because I can still remember how I wanted the story to end. In the mean time I'm just gonna spam you with random taehyung gifs

imagine him talking to you