A Date Night Thriller (Part 2)

Tales After Dark (An MBLAQ Halloween Special)

It was 11.00 pm and the night just went by so quickly for the young couple. After that unsuccessful date to the movies, Seungho and Gyuri decided to take a stroll in the park and look at the stars in the sky. Gyuri was gazing at the twinkling stars while lying down on the grass.

"Hmmmm.....the stars are looking bright tonight....don't you think Oppa?" Gyuri looked at her left side and saw Seungho missing, she stood up and was trying to look around where he was.

"Oppa! Where are you? Oppa!" Gyuri kept on calling for him but didn't hear any answer which made her feel a little worried and scared since she was by herself.

"Gyuri gwenchana...?" A voice said behind Gyuri which made her jump in fright and saw Seungho behind her with a concerned look.

"Yah! Where were you? I was getting worried that something might've happened to you!" Gyuri scolded at Seungho who winced at her loud voice.

"Mianhe....Gyuri-ah....is it wrong for me to get a couple of flowers for my beautiful girlfriend?" Seungho explained while gettting out a couple of red and white roses from behind his back to make Gyuri forget her anger which totally had worked.

"Anni....mianhe Oppa for shouting at you like that, these roses are really beautiful....komowayo for being so caring." Gyuri softened at Seungho's gesture and gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek making him smile.

"Well like I said.....anything for my Goddess Gyuri." Seungho proudly boasted which earned him a hit on the chest from Gyuri.

After the stroll in the park, it was the end of their date and a time for them to go home, both of them had entered in Seungho's car and drove off.

Gyuri felt tired during the drive and just dozed off in her seat while Seungho was still driving and kept on glancing at his girlfriend's face with a smile.

All of a sudden, the car had broke down and it turned out that there was a flat tire at the back. Luckily Gyuri was still sleeping and Seungho was already outside of the car trying to put in a spare tire in. He was done fixing the tire when he heard a noise.

He looked away from his car and realised that him and Gyuri had stopped near a cemetery. He wanted to ignore it but his curiousity got the better of him and went towards the gate which made a eerie noise when it opened. What he didn't realise is that far away there was a grave where a hand had popped out of the ground.

He looked left, right and everywhere else but realised that there was no one there.

"Hmmm...must've been my imagination.." Seungho muttered and went towards the gate to leave, just when he was about to open the gate, something grabbed his shoulder really hard.

"What the...?" Seungho said and then gasped when he looked book at the person who grabbed his shoulder.

Just at the same time, Gyuri had woken up from her nap and saw that she was still inside the car while Seungho had disappeared.

"Omo! Where's Oppa gone to...?" Gyuri asked herself and went out of the car. She got out of the car and looked around her where she was just like Seungho did, she also saw the cemetery in front of her and it was nothing but foggy around there. Just as she was about to enter the car, she heard someone screaming.

"Oh My God! Seungho Oppa!" Gyuri screamed in terror when she had recognised the scream and regardless of the consequences, she went rushing inside the cemetery to save him.

She went stopped running to take a deep breath and looked around the creepy cemetery, even though the atmospere was silent in an eerie way but she didn't know why her heart was beating so fast. Just as she was walking quietly, there were hands coming out of all the graves and were slowly approaching behind her.

"How will I ever find him he...re?" Gyuri asked herself but when she turned around and gasped, she saw a myriad of zombies around her which made her scream.

She was quickly moving backwards away from the zombies while they were still aproaching to her while groaning in horror. Just as she was moving backwards, she bumped into something and realised it was Seungho but he wasn't the normal Seungho that Gyuri knew but as a dead zombie.

She moved away in fright and saw that Seungho's skin was all pale white, his clothes were all torn, there were scratches and cuts all over his face, hands, arms and everywhere else.

Slowly the zombie Seungho and the other zombies were huddling around her in a circle but Gyuri pushed them away and ran away from the cemetery while screaming but to her bad luck, they were following her and she had to hide in an abandoned house near the cemetery.

When she had entered the house, she had locked the door and barricaded it with some chairs from an old dining room while she hid herself in a food closet. Just as Gyuri had suspected, the zombies had followed her scent towards the house and started to bang the door really hard while Gyuri was muffling her screams and cries in the closet.

Unfortunately the door had been broken and the zombies were trying to find her around the house. While they were trying to find the helpless girl, Gyuri was still holding her breath and kept on praying for them not find her.

"Please d-don't find me......please d-don't find me...." Gyuri was silently begging to herself in tears but unluckily one of the zombies had seen her through the open closet.

She was still crying to herself when all of a sudden, Gyuri screamed louder when a hand had smashed the closet door and was trying to grab her from the outside.

In order to save herself, she threw the broken door on top of the zombie and ran away from the kitchen and from the other zombies. But unlucky for her, she was cornered and trapped by the other zombies and the zombie Seungho who were forming around her while she was curled up in a ball in fear.

They all were groaning and looking at the delicious girl in front of them inside the house while Gyuri was shaking in fear.

"P-please d-don't e-eat me! I beg you p-please let me go!" Gyuri was screaming in fear but the zombies weren't listening to her cries and went closer to her. Just as the zombies were getting closer to her, Gyuri had shut her eyes and....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"AARRGH!"

"Gyuri! Gwenchana....?"

Gyuri had opened her eyes and saw Seungho in front of her who had the worried look on her face after hearing her screaming. She looked around her surroundings and saw herself wrapped up in a blanket in Seungho's bed

"O-Oppa? How did you...? Where am I...?" Gyuri asked Seungho with a confused look.

"Oh..that....well you were just sleeping through the whole ride and I couldn't find your house keys so I just put you here to sleep in my room." Seungho explained making Gyuri feel relieved but still felt confused.

"D-Did anything else happen...?" Gyuri asked out of curiousity to know if that horrible incident was real.

"A-Anni....nothing at all....why?"

Then Gyuri started to realise that everything was just a bad dream but still couldn't help feeling if it was real or not.

"Did you have a bad dream Gyuri?" Seungho asked when Gyuri was still silent and and kept on thinking about that dream.

"Y-Yeah...something like that but I'm alright Oppa." Gyuri answered with a light smile which made Seungho relieved.

"S-So do you wanna go home now?"

"Well.....maybe tomorrow morning....I'm really tired right now." Gyuri yawned and lied down on the bed again while Seungho covered her with the blanket.

"Good night Gyuri-ah" Seungho whispered while giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Good night Oppa." Gyuri said to Seungho and went to sleep. Seungho left the room and closed the door, he went outside in the garden and gazed at the moon.

"I guess she'll never know the fact that I'm a werewolf..." Seungho sighed to himself and looked at his reflection on his phone where his eyes were yellow and his fangs were out while he howled at the full moon......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

End of Chapter 2

20 September 2010