A Date Night Thriller (Part 1)

Tales After Dark (An MBLAQ Halloween Special)

It was 10.00 pm on a full moon night, a boy and his girlfriend were driving along the way and then stopped by at the girl's house after the 15 minutes drive. The boy stopped the engine and got out the car and opened the car door for the girl to get out while the girl had a smile on her face.

"So did you enjoy our date Seungyeon-ah?" The boy asked his girlfriend with a smile.

"Ne Oppa, it was.....very wonderful and....I hope to go with you again." Seungyeon shyly replied with a smile which made the boy's heart flutter. But when Seungyeon looked up at her boyfriend, she saw a look of confusion and uncertainty in his face.

"Oppa? Gwenchana....?" Seungyeon asked in a worried tone.

"Ne I'm fine komowayo." The boy answered quickly making Seungyeon feel a little suspicious.

"Are you sure....is there something you wanna tell me Oppa?"

"Well...there is something...but I don't know how to say it?"

"Well it's ok...you can tell me anything...I won't mind at all." Seungyeon gave a reassuring smile to the boy which made him feel a little nervous to what he was going to say to her.

"Seungyeon....I have something to confess......I'm not the guy you think I am or even look like." He confessed to Seungyeon making her a little confused.

"Mwoh? What do you mean Oppa?"

"How do I say this....I'm not a person....nor even a human...." The boy said a in a low tone which made Seungyeon nervous at his gaze on her.

"Well Oppa.....what are you then....?" Seungyeon bravely asked him but just as he was to say, he started to groan in pain and went down on his knees to fight the pain. Seungyeon rushed by his side and was trying to help him.

"Oppa! Gwenchana? What's happening to y..?" Seungyeon asked but her words were cut off and gasped when she saw her boy's eyes were yellow like the eyes of a cat.

"S-Seungyeon-ah! Just l-leave quickly b-before anything happ...Arrgh!" The boy was trying to warn Seungyeon but all she wanted to do was help him.

"B-but Oppa I just wanna..."

"Just leave or I'll kill you!" The boy stood up and growled at Seungyeon who was shocked at her boyfriend's appearance. His eyes are yellow, his face and arms were becoming hairy and hands were replaced with claws.

"Y-you're a w-werewolf?!" Seungyeon screamed while her boyfriend had fully transformed into a werewolf and howled at the full moon, the werewolf was about to lung at her when she moved out of the way and quickly ran from her house to the forest.

Seungyeon was running for her dear life while the werewolf was chasing her through the forest and kept of breaking the trees whilst trying to catch her.

"Help! Anyone out there? Save me please!" Seungyeon kept on screaming for help but sadly no one was listening to her cries and then tripped over a rock which caused her to sprain ankle.

Just as she was trying to move, the werewolf was slowly approaching her with a howl like a vicious predator while Seungyeon was still frightened and kept on begging for her life.

"P-please d-don't k-kill m-me." Seungyeon begged with tears streaming down her face but the werewolf didn't listen to her and and was just coming close to her. It came close to her where the werewolf got it's claws and fangs out and then.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"ARRRGH!" The scream was heard from a girl who was watching the movie in the cinema as well as other people that were in the same room.

"Omo! That was scary...." Gyuri said while her boyfriend Seungho was watching the horror with an amused look on his face while stuffing his mouth with some popcorn.

"Oh C'mon Gyuri.....it wasn't that scary...." Seungho laughed when he looked at his girlfriend's frightened form. Gyuri glared at Seungho and he immediately stopped laughing.

"Yeah....coming from a guy who doesn't watch any normal movies, I'm leaving Oppa!" Gyuri stood up and left the cinema theatre in a huff with Seungho following after her.

He went out of the cinema and saw Gyuri outside with a furious look on her face and her arms crossed. Seungho slowly approached to her while Gyuri's back was facing him.

"Gyuri-ah......are you mad at me?" Seungho asked while leaning his hand in his shoulder but she moved his hand from her shoulder and was still facing away from him. He held both her shoulders and made her face him while Gyuri was still mad at him.

"Mianhaeyo Gyuri-ah......I was just joking." Seungho said softly to Gyuri while caressing her left cheek, Gyuri finally looked at Seungho who was genuinely sorry.

"Gwenchana Oppa....I couldn't stay mad at you..." Gyuri said with a light smile on her face which made Seungho feel a lot relieved.

"Anni...It's my fault you know....I didn't know you would be scared."

"W-well I wasn't scared at all." Gyuri denied which made Seungho feel a little suspicous and he decided to play along with her.

"Chincha? Then why did you scream earlier?" Seungho asked with an amused smirk but Gyuri was still keeping the poker face look.

"B-because I was...I wasn't scared araso!?" Gyuri was obviously denying but still wasn't ready to admit the truth.

"Araso..fine...you weren't scared. Now that we're not doing anything, do you wanna go somewhere....like going to the park...and see the stars maybe?" Seungho asked with a sly smile which made Gyuri's eyes lighten up.

"Chincha? Komowayo Oppa! Saranghae!" Gyuri happily agreed and hugged Seungho tightly making him chuckle.

"Well anything for my Goddess Gyuri." Seungho replied with a smile and wrapped his arm around Gyuri's waist while they both went out of the theatre and went strolling in the park.

But little did they know that their date would take an unexpected turn that none of them would have ever imagined....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

End of Chapter 1

19 September 2010