Hyde And Shriek (Part 2)

Tales After Dark (An MBLAQ Halloween Special)

It was 7.30 am in a sunny morning and Mir was still sleeping underneath his blanket. Then all of a sudden his alarm started ringing so loud which had Mir up.

"Hah! I'm awake!" Mir told himself after hearing the alarm and pressed the snooze button to turn it off. Mir had been up all night since yesterday and suddenly remembers what had happened yesterday.

After he had tranformed into a beast, he was on the run for revenge but luckily had stopped when he had seen a girl being harrassed by two guys. He pounced on those guys and scared them away with his appearance before he ran away. Although that girl didn't know he was a beast but thanked him for saving her.

Mir had finished taking a shower and brushing his teeth. He was drying himself when all of sudden he saw himself in the mirror in a shock state. He can actually see himself without the specs and his scawny body was little more broad and ripped than it was before. Mir smiled to himself when he saw his new transformation and immediately knew it was because of the red tea. He got dressed quickly and looked himself in the mirror again.

"Looks like it's time to show who's in charge....Park Cheondung..." Mir whispered in a sinister tone before he left for school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mir arrived at school and everyone were shocked to see him in a different form while murmuring to themselves.

"Yah isn't that guy Mir.."   "Man he looks so different now...."  "OMG he looks more hot and y than before...." 

Mir smirked mentally while listenning to their comments and went ahead through the hallway to his locker. He got his English and Chemistry books out when a known face appeared in front of him.

"Hey Mir!...Wow don't you look so handsome..." Nana greeted and complimented happily to Mir who blushing a little.

"Yeah thanks.....I guess I felt better when you called..." Mir confessed.

"Awww that's so sweet....well anyways I'll see you in English class..." Nana went away and Mir couldn't stop smiling after seeing Nana's smile until another known face had appeared again in front of him.

"Oh look it's BANG Mir...Didn't I tell you not to come ba...Wait what have you done to yourself...?" Cheondung and his friends were puzzled to see Mir in a different attire.

"Well if you haven't noticed, it's called a 'makeover' Cheondung..." Mir mocked at Cheondung's surprised look. Cheondung managed to snap out of his thoughts and leaned close to Mir.

"Well wasn't that humiliation enough for you that you came back for more...?" Cheondung mocked at Mir who was raging inside.

"Actually...it ain't be gonna happen this time..." Mir muttered dangerously to Cheondung.

"Oh yeah! What are you gonna do....?" Cheondung taunted Mir who got a water bottle out from his bag and held close to him.

"Well....the same thing you did to me a year ago...." Mir got the water bottle and sprayed it all over Cheondung's pants making it wet. Cheondung looked back back in shock and Mir laughed at the humilation.

"Hey everyone! Cheondung wet his pants coz he couldn't go to the bathroom!" Mir shouted out loud before walking away to his and all the students started to laugh at Cheondung's wet stain while he walked away angrily with his folowers to get himself cleaned up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mir had arrived in English class and has been gawked by all the girls in the class but Mir didn't pay any attention since he was chatting happily to Nana as well as helping her assignment. Nana couldn't help but notice how Mir had looked more handsome in her eyes and she had always had a soft corner for him since the first day they had met.

"Hey Nana..." Mir called her while she was bought out of her thoughts.

"Huh..? "Yeah you were saying something...."

"Yeah I was wondering if you are free tomorrow after school, we can go the library for the tutoring." Mir asked.

"Yeah! I mean it would be great and you still owe me for the other day..." Nana got excited but had managed to compose herself.

*RING*

"Well alright then....I guess I'll see you tomorrow then...." Nana walked out of the class with Mir escorting her. Out of nowhere Nana kissed Mir on the check and walked away happily. Mir was blushing from the kiss and whistled happily while walking towards his next class.

After Mir was gone, Cheondung came out behind the wall and was seething in anger after watching that scene in front of him. He knew that something has to be done and whatever it was, it wasn't gonna be good for Mir.....or would it....?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Mir had stayed in the library after school on working on his assignments and hours later, the sky had turned dark and he left the library. He was walking near the alley until someone had grabbed him from the alleyway and pushed him on the wall.  At first Mir couldn't recognise who it was until the person stepped away from the dark, it was none other than Cheondung.

"I don't know how you grew so confident but all I know is that I will break that confidence of yours with my fist!" Cheondung yelled at Mir in anger. Before he raised his fist, Mir pushed him away and he bought out a plastic bottle which had the red tea inside.

"You're not gonna do anything cause I will be the one having the last laugh." Mir was going to drink the bottle but Cheondung had grabbed it out of his hand and drank it in front him.

He then groaned in pain and turned into that vicious beast that Mir had turned into yesterday. Mir was getting scared infront of him while the beastly Cheondung was growling and was ready to eat him.

"You will always lose Mir and like always you're gonna be dead meat.....literally!" Cheondung growled in laughter in front of Mir who was trapped and just as he was to eat him, a light was flashing in the alley and it had come from a police car.

"Stop what you're doing to that boy and step away from the alley!" A police called out from the speaker phone but Cheondung ran towards one of the policemen. He was about to pounce on him until he was shot with a tranquiliser dart and was handcuffed in his human form.

"Are you okay young man...?" Another policeman asked Mir who was still scared at how it all turned but he managed to compose himself and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

The following week, everyone in high school had found out about the incident with Cheondung and the beast. They were told that Cheondung was arrested and was charged with attempted murder on Mir and one of the policemen. But seeing as it was because of the beast form, he was ordered to go to the Namsan Rehab Clinic to treat his addictions from the supposed drugged tea.

Mir was glad that his days of torment was over even though his revenge took an unexpected turn. He was still smirking and laughed at Cheondung's scared mugshot in the newspaper.

"Hey Mir! Are you ready to go...?" Nana was waiting for Mir near the classroom.

"Yeah I'm coming!" Mir had got the tea bags out of his locker and threw them away in the waste bin. He went outside with a smile and hugged his now girlfriend, Im Nana. Both them of were walking hand in hand and went towards the ice cream parlour nearby.

"Like I said before....I  will be the one having the last laugh...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

The End

9 February 2011