The Cry Of The Woman (Part 2)

Tales After Dark (An MBLAQ Halloween Special)

Joon and G.O. had woke up the next morning at 9.00 am with the sun shining from the window to their faces. They both had brushed their teeth, took a nice soothing shower and changed into a set of new clothes. During their morning routine, the guys were still thinking about what had happened last night and wondered if what they was really their imagination or was it really true.....

They were brought out of their thoughts by the knock on their door, G.O. volunteered to open the door and saw Yejin standing there with a food cart and a smile plastered on her face.

"Good morning gentlemen..."

"Annyeonghaseyo....good morning Yejin-sshi..." G.O. and Joon greeted Yejin together.

"I hope you had a good sleep here gentlemen....."

"Erm...yeah we did get a good sleep...." G.O. said in a little rush with a smile.

"Yeah Yejin-sshi.....the food is great and it was a great place to stay...." Joon continued the conversation after G.O.

"Kamsahamnida gentlemen.....I phoned the mechanic and it will take him a awhile to get here so I'm afraid you both have to stay here for a awhile. Good day gentlemen..." Yejin informed the guys and walked away from the room.

"Yeah...good day Yejin-sshi..." The guys replied back to Yejin who left the room. After Yejin had left the room, both G.O. and Joon had their breakfast after half an hour and were discussing to each other about that night.

"Alright we both are going to check every place around the hotel because I think there is something strange going on here..." G.O. whispered to Joon just in case no one hears their conversation.

"Yeah there is defeintely something strange going on alright ....yesterday she was acting a little weird yesterday when we going to open that room and now she's all nice and friendly again...." Joon replied and saw Yejin going somewhere in a car from the room window.

"Hyung! Look outside, Yejin-sshi is going somewhere...."

G.O followed Joon's gaze outside and indeed he saw Yejin going somewhere alone while driving away from the hotel.

"Araso Joon.....now that she's gone, we can look everywhere in the hotel and see if there is anything we can find that will give us some clue to the situation."

"Yeah hyung...we just have to be careful, it is really dangerous and who knows what might happen...." Joon replied to G.O. and both of the guys went out of their rooms to start their search in the creepy hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

For 10 minutes, G.O. and Joon had been searching everywhere in the hotel for that 'presence' from last night as well as finding out who was the woman crying and why was she calling for help.....

"Did you find anything Joon...?" G.O asked Joon breathlessly after their search.

"Anni hyung....there's nothing we can find around here..." Joon replied but stopped in mid sentence when a key had fell in the floor from the hotel desk.

Joon picked up the key and G.O. saw a tag on the key which wrote "STORE ROOM" and behind the tag, a few words had appeared out of nowhere in front of their eyes.

"Go to the store room, you will find your answers there....." G.O. and Joon read the words that were written behind the tag and went towards the room.

They were convinced that there is a soul roaming around the hotel and wants them to see what may have a clue to their answers as well as learning a dark secret.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Joon had put the key into the keyhole and twisted it round for the door to open. G.O. had opened the door and both him and Joon couldn't see anything in the dark, when they had the light switch, they were shocked to see words written in blood all over walls.

"GO AWAY FROM HERE! YOUR LIVES ARE IN DANGER! THE EVIL IS IN THIS HOTEL....."

Then all of a sudden, a window had opened out of nowhere and the winds were blowing from outside and the voice had appeared again.

"Heeeelppp meeeee...." The voice had weeped again and this time both G.O and Joon not only heard the woman's crying but also saw a ghostly figure in the mirror in front of them but somewhow that woman looked familiar....

The guys were shocked to see it was a ghost of a young woman who was calling out to them while the wind was blowing hard from the window to inside the room.

"Your lives are in danger.......Unni will kill you....." The young woman was warning them of the danger that will soon appear in front of them.

"Who will kill us...?!" Joon shouted out to the young woman.

"Who is your Unni...?!" G.O. shouted out as well but suddenly a paper had dropped into their hands which may have a clue written.

There was a letter written 10 years ago and it looked like a woman's writing. The guys were reading out the letter not knowing the truth that will unfold in front of them.

"If you had receive this letter, you will know what is happening to me right now. Help me, my life is in danger now, please save me cause Yejin Unni is going to kill me...she has gone mad and she wants to kill me to inherit Abeoji's hotel.....please come and save me before it's too late....."

Park Hyomin...."

Both were shocked when they found out that it was written by Yejin's sister Hyomin and realised that she didn't die of an accident.....she was murdered by her sister....

Before they could get out of the room, a person appeared from the door with a dark look.

"So gentlemen.....you found out about my dark secret...." Yejin spoke to the guys in a dark and menacing tone.

"I can't believe you killed your sister....Yejin-sshi..." G.O. replied and felt a little disgusted at the woman in front of him.

"What are you talking about....I really loved Hyomin...." Yejin replied in a dark and mocking tone which was scaring the guys.

"Why did you have to kill your sister...what did she do to deserve a death...?!" Joon screamed in outrage and before he could move, Yejin had brought out a knife in front of him and G.O.

"Why....? It is only because I hated Hyomin so much....I loathed her....I envied her.....It's true that I loved her since we were kids but at the same time, I hated her because everyone had loved her, the neighbours had loved her, Abeoji had loved her a lot...but me...even though I was a daughter in the family but I was an orphan just like Hyomin."

G.O. and Joon were shocked listening to Yejin's revelation, Hyomin wasn't really Yejin's sister but she was her cousin.

"When I was 8 years old, A maid had bought a baby girl with them in the house, her parents had died from a car accident and the baby had survived...I thought since I was the only child in the house, I would love my cousin sister like she was my own but I was wrong. Ever since I was growing up, all the kids in school had loved Hyomin, the girls wanted to be like her, the boys had admired her, the teachers were so fond of her and everyone had loved her because she was perfect, pefect beauty and perfect life...until one day it all changed...." Yejin spoke in a angry and harsh tone.

"I was 28 and Hyomin was 20 years old at the time when Abeoji was dying, he left a Will which states that me and Hyomin were entitled to some of the hotel business and I was to inherit just some money made from the business but Hyomin....she not only inherited half the money but the hotel property and business as well. I got so angry that Abeoji had took this step because my father tried to kill him before over the Will and was sentenced to death. Abeoji didn't want me to become like Appa and Hyomin wasn't the type of person to spend a lot of money and he would always tell me to be more like Hyomin, do this like Hyomin, do that like Hyomin! But to end it all, I killed Abeoji in his bed by muffling his face with a pillow..." Yejin said in a sweet yet dark tone which had shocked both G.O. and Joon who were scared for their lives.

"I was satisfied that the old man was dead but unfortunately Hyomin found out everything in the room..."

~ Flashback ~

"Yejin Unni! How could you kill Abeoji..." Hyomin cried in outrage while trying to wake up her dead grandfather lying on the bed.

"Well I only did it so that you won't be able to get any of the properties like you always had!" Yejin screamed in anger to Hyomin who was still in shock with tears falling down endlessly.

"Y-you did this...a-all for inhertence....you didn't think about Abeoji, he loved you Unni! He loved both of us equally! You're not the Unni I knew before..." Hyomin cried in anger and went out of the room.

Yejin had saw Hyomin going downstairs near the telephone and was about to dial a number when Yejin had stopped her.

"What are you doing Hyomin?" Yejin asked in a furious tone.

"I'm going to tell the Police that you had murdered Abeoji and I don't want a murderer living in this house..Unni.." Hyomin spoke in anger with her eyed rimmed in tears.

"I don't think so Hyomin, I won't let you to tell anyone about the murder but since you know what I did, the only way for you is to die!" Yejin held out a knife but Hyomin escaped from her and ran around the house and kept on screaming for help.

"Help me! Is anyone here...? Please save me!" Hyomin was crying out until she tripped on the floor near the store room.

Yejin had finally found Hyomin on the floor and saw moving away from her slowly.

"See that Hyomin...I told that the only way for you is to die!" Yejin held out the knife and Hyomin screamed while being stabbed repeatedly by Yejin which ended her life.

~ End of Flashback ~

G.O. and Joon were scared and shocked after finding out that horrible truth from Yejin who was now smiling at them evilly and holding a knife in her hand.

"I'm very sorry to say gentlemen...your stay in this hotel...is now over..!" Yejin screamed with terror in her voice but then a window had opened and the wind was blowing from outside.

"I won't let you get away with this Unni!" Hyomin screamed out to Yejin who was shocked to see her in a ghostly form.

"Well what are going to do Hyomin...you're dead...?" Yejin mocked at Hyomin who was protecting in front of G.O. and Joon.

"No Unni, but they will..." Hyomin said and disappeared from the room, then all of a sudden, the room was busted open with the police entering in the room with their guns pointed at Yejin.

"Miss Park Yejin, drop the knife on the floor and step from these two boys, boys arrest her now!" The head police officer commanded and the rest of the police officers had put handcuffs on Yejin who escorted with the police on each side.

"Are you alright boys..?" The head officer asked the G.O. and Joon.

"Yeah! We're fine.." The guys said at the same time and felt relieved that were saved from being killed by a psychotic woman.

"Well it seems like she will be going to an asylum now.." The head officer said to G.O. and Joon who were looking Yejin mumbling to herself crazily.

"Thank you officer...but how did you find us...?" Joon asked curiously to the officer.

"Well I have received a call from a woman saying that someome is going murder some innocent people and we came here as soon we received the call." The head officer informed Joon and G.O.

Then they both realised that it was Hyomin who had called the police and saved them from an unexpected danger.

"Well your car had been recovered and you're safe to go now. See you again gentlemen.." The head officer had left with his team leaving G.O. and Joon alone.

G.O. and Joon were about to go inside their car when they saw Hyomin near the window inside the room with a smile on her face.

"Thank you so much..." Hyomin thanked the guys who nodded with a smile and drifted away into the air. The guys looked at her and knew that she will finally rest in peace and the finally drove off from the hotel.

"Man that was some scary weekend hyung..." Joon said to G.O. who was driving.

"Yeah it was Joon-ah...do you think they will believe us..?" G.O. asked Joon who was looking at the mirror while smirking.

"Nah! I don't think so....but we will use that to scare Mir if he ever tries to annoy us." Joon suggested to G.O. with a laugh.

"Yeah...that's a great idea..." G.O. laughed at Joon's suggestion on scaring the maknae.

They were still joking around and laughing all the way while heading to their real paradise getaway.