Prank 5: Don't mess with the pink!

School of Bangtan PRANKSTERS

tumblr_inline_n55d76wwxf1s8lgjg.jpg"Pink ~ Pink ~ Pink" Jin hums the tune as he puts the finishing touches on the cupcakes.

Rap Monster looks over at the busy kitchen counter and scurries to the group who was having a mini-meeting.

tumblr_inline_n55d7h9BHL1s8lgjg.jpg"guys I think this is getting worse..." Rap Monster joins the huddle as the other members anticipate the battle report.

tumblr_inline_n55d7tPxTG1s8lgjg.jpg"but but... It's not all that bad... considering all the goodies he has been making for us..." V was quick to speak as he rubs his tummy.

tumblr_inline_n55d7bQFuu1s8lgjg.jpg"You're getting fat, you gained 10 lbs in a week, chubby." Jungkook snarls at the glutton.

tumblr_inline_n55d70n0pO1s8lgjg.jpg"We should just go and do some yo-" Jimin quickly cuts it off... he could sense the outcome if he finishes his sentence.

tumblr_inline_n55d7oRQk71s8lgjg.jpg"I guess we have no choice but..." Suga wiggles his nose and signals ... "commence operation o m g"

The members nod and scatter throughout the room.

Attempt #1

tumblr_inline_n55d6n10M91s8lgjg.jpgJ-Hope does a barrel roll with a mini-water gun in hand and closes the distance between him and the Pink.

But...

tumblr_inline_n55d76wwxf1s8lgjg.jpg"Oh perfect timing Hoseok!" Jin skips toward J-Hope who laid on the other side of the kitchen counter. He wore a frilly pink apron coupled with pink sweat pants and fluffly pink slippers. "Try the icing!"

With a scoop of pink icing...

tumblr_inline_n55d6n10M91s8lgjg.jpg"IT'S SO PINKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!" J-Hope drops the gun and runs out of the dorm screaming.... "PIIIIINNNNNKKKKKKK!!!!"

tumblr_inline_n55d7h9BHL1s8lgjg.jpg"Men.... be careful... we're dealing with an expert assassin here... stay alive... over." Rap Monster broadcasts on the radio as he nods to Suga who was in sight.

Attempt #2

This time... V was up for bat...

Taking a different approach, he walks casually towards the Pink.

tumblr_inline_n55d76wwxf1s8lgjg.jpgJin was busy putting the final touches on the cupcakes~ humming "pink pink pink" as he went along.

V tries scaring the Pink by making faces ... only to be ignored.

Finally pulling out his water gun... he pulls the trigger...

but...

tumblr_inline_n55d7tPxTG1s8lgjg.jpg"huh?" V tries again and again but nothing came out...

while... 

tumblr_inline_n55d76wwxf1s8lgjg.jpg"pink pink pink~" Jin puts the finished cupcakes into the fridge and leaves the kitchen.

tumblr_inline_n55d7tPxTG1s8lgjg.jpg"WHY WON'T YOU! AHHHHHHH!!!" The water gun worked... it worked too well..

"MY EYES MY EYES MY EYES!!!" V rustles around to find the sink but... 

-CLUNK- -SPLAT- -SPLATTER-

he trips over everything in plain sight... 

tumblr_inline_n55d7bQFuu1s8lgjg.jpg"... why did we send him out?" Jungkook looks over at the other members who watched with their mouths wide open.

Attempt #3

1 hour later...

Jimin and Jungkook were doing flips here and there as they sported their ninja wear that they barely wore.

Rap Monster and Suga face palm in unison as the two appeared.

Jungkook and Jimin were ready to ambush the Pink who was currently decorating the bedroom. 

tumblr_inline_n55d7bQFuu1s8lgjg.jpgJungkook looks at Jimin who stood on the other side of the door frame. "You know, I'm so glad we bought these! I knew it would come in handy!"

tumblr_inline_n55d70n0pO1s8lgjg.jpg"I KNOW RIGHT! I can't believe they said it was a waste of money!" 

The walkie talkie begins to crack up and finally focuses into Rap Monster's voice.

tumblr_inline_n55d7h9BHL1s8lgjg.jpg"You two!!! GET BACK TO WORK!!!"

Jimin backs the walkie talkie from their ears and continues with the operation but...

tumblr_inline_n55d7tPxTG1s8lgjg.jpg"I CAN'T SEEE!!!!" V appears and ...

tumblr_inline_n55d7bQFuu1s8lgjg.jpg"HYUNNNNGGGGG!!!" Jungkook screams in pain as V kept pummeling Jimin and himself.

tumblr_inline_n55d7h9BHL1s8lgjg.jpg"... Captain's log... we've lost 2 more men... now it is up to me and the lieutenant..." Rap Monster pulls out his notebook and jots down the report.

Suga looks at the leader and shakes his head. 

Attempt #4

Rap Monster and Suga decides to simply talk it out with Jin... and his little pink obsession...

tumblr_inline_n55d7oRQk71s8lgjg.jpg"Jin..." Suga calls out to the busy designer.

tumblr_inline_n55d76wwxf1s8lgjg.jpgJin turns around to look at the two members who stood behind him. "Hmm?"

tumblr_inline_n55d7oRQk71s8lgjg.jpg"Namjoon has something to tell you!" Suga runs away, leaving the leader by himself.

tumblr_inline_n55d76wwxf1s8lgjg.jpg"Something wrong?" Jin smiles at Rap Monster...

tumblr_inline_n55d7h9BHL1s8lgjg.jpg"... umm uh...you see... I think uh... you gotta stop." Rap Monster stutters. He was shaking as Jin walked closer.

tumblr_inline_n55d76wwxf1s8lgjg.jpg"Stop what exactly?" Jin was circling Rap Monster like a shark.

tumblr_inline_n55d7h9BHL1s8lgjg.jpg"... this pink business..." Rap Monster twirls his thumbs and averts his gaze from the Pink.

tumblr_inline_n55d76wwxf1s8lgjg.jpg"this pink business? THIS PINK BUSINESS?!?!?!??!?!?!?" Jin releases the madness that is the Pink.

"THIS PINK BUSINESS IS PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK!!!!" Jin closes the bedroom door and...

tumblr_inline_n55d7h9BHL1s8lgjg.jpg"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

...

 

...

Hours later...

 

tumblr_inline_n55d76wwxf1s8lgjg.jpg"Now isn't this refreshing? More cupcakes or tea anyone?" Jin was in a pink dress as he poured some more tea.

The members were sitting around a pink round table... each one of them in pink outfits...

Jungkook sported a pink bonnet and a rattle while V was in the same outfit but only with a giant baby bottle.

Rap Monster was wearing horn-rimmed glasses and a sophisticated pink business women's attire.

Jimin wore a pink qi pao and a black wig with chopsticks on a bun.

J-Hope rocked the cheer leader outfit and blonde pigtails wig with pink ribbons

Suga was wearing a cardcaptor sakura outfit and was hitting Jungkook on the head with the staff.

...

"Don't you just love what the place looks like now?" Jin chirped as he inspects the dorm... it was now... pink as far as the eye can see...