Prank 3: The Clueless Alien

School of Bangtan PRANKSTERS

A van stops in front of the Bighit building and out came...

tumblr_inline_n55d7tPxTG1s8lgjg.jpg"I'm heading back up first." [V steps out of the van and walks toward the building.]

Inside was a dark room with only a dim flickering light to lead the way. Everything was turned upside down, if anybody could of guessed... a bloodshed of sorts happened in this very building. He approaches the reception and tries to check in but... 

tumblr_inline_n55d7tPxTG1s8lgjg.jpg"Yoohoo~" [V pokes the receptionist who was resting his head on the desk.]

The receptionist looks up and posessed no eyes... 

tumblr_inline_n55d7tPxTG1s8lgjg.jpg"Oh, just go back to sleep~ I'll deliver it for you" [V rips off the post-it on the receptionist's forehead.]

Ignoring the scene in front of him, V just whistles and proceeds to the third floor where the members proposed for them to meet. He enters the opened elevator and mashes the buttons but there was no response.

tumblr_inline_n55d7tPxTG1s8lgjg.jpg"Why isn't it working...? I guess... I'll just take the stairs..." 

Finally giving up on using the elevator, V proceeds to the emergency stairs which was filled with the color of green illuminated by the lights.

"uh...." A voice reaches out and catches the attention of V.

tumblr_inline_n55d7tPxTG1s8lgjg.jpg"...?" [V turns around and sees nobody there.]

"uhhhhhh...." The voice resounds again.

V shrugs it off this time and continues ascending the stairs. 

"UHHHHHH!!!" 

V stops and stares... observing the "uh" thing in front of him.

tumblr_mplyu4pwW51qexjhpo3_250.gif

He tilts his head from side-to-side and goes into the thinker position.

In front of him was a security guard with a huge scar down the middle of his face and an axe embedded in the middle of his chest. His uniform was torn with blood stains here and there. Maggots were squirming out of the severed hand that was separated from the cut-off arm. 

tumblr_inline_n55d7tPxTG1s8lgjg.jpgV squints his eyes and zooms in... "Ah~ that's better." He reaches out and fixes the tilted hat. "Keep up the good work!" He waves to the security guard and continues on his way.

Finally reaching the 2nd level, V pulls out his phone and tries to text the other members but no reception available for pretty much everything. 

"Oooohhhhh~" A hollow voice that haunted the second floor echoed from around the corner.

The second level was a bit more severe as bloody handprints accompanied by corpses readying to welcome the next victim.

V walks past the scene and continues to stare at his phone, he was completely oblivious to the scene around him.

"OOOOOOHHHHH~~~~" The volume increases as V nears the third level.

Now a figure appears out of nowhere... floating in midair... He screech and cry in pain as tears of blood ran down his pale face.

V goes closer and... 

"teehee~ cheer up!"

-Kim-Taehyung-V-v-bts-35281543-500-288.g

He hands a pack of tissues to the figure but... it ends up going through the body and drops to the ground.

tumblr_inline_n55d7tPxTG1s8lgjg.jpg"Oh shoot, I'm going to be late." [V looks at his phone and continues on his way.]

The last set of stairs... 

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" A high-pitched scream can be heard from the bottom of the set where V stood.

tumblr_inline_n55d7tPxTG1s8lgjg.jpg"Wow, PD-nim must be mad again. His screaming was always on the girly side." [V quickens his pace as he skips up 2 steps at a time.]

Suddenly...

"AHHHHH!!!!" A girl? runs down screaming and quickly hugs V, nuzzling her face in his chest.

tumblr_inline_n55d7tPxTG1s8lgjg.jpg[V blushes and grabs ahold of the girl.] "What's wrong~ want an autograph?"

Slowly the girl lifts her head and... looks up at V... but...

The buzzing of a raging chainsaw drew closer.

A maniac in a hockey mask approaches the two.

tumblr_inline_n55d7tPxTG1s8lgjg.jpg"OH! you must be the new gardener! The receptionist was looking for you." [V pulls out the note he found earlier on the receptionist's forehead.] 

c0124aafc6e87bc5c191bbe906b178e3.jpg

V pats the gardener on the shoulder and continues on his way. 

tumblr_inline_n55d7tPxTG1s8lgjg.jpg"OH RIGHT!" [V turns around] "Can you take her down to the reception too? She's lost."

...

V arrives at his destination... opening the door as it creaked loudly...

The corpses begin to walk toward him.

tumblr_inline_n55d7tPxTG1s8lgjg.jpg"Annyeong~~~" [V smiles brightly and walks past them. But...]

"uh..." One of the corpses begin to pull on V's arm while another grabs ahold of his ... ?

tumblr_inline_mtmftoG8GG1qji9j7.gif

tumblr_inline_n55d7tPxTG1s8lgjg.jpg"WHOA!" [V looks at the corpse.] "Do you mind?

tumblr_inline_n55d7tPxTG1s8lgjg.jpg[Reaching the meeting room with the corpses crawling all over him... V dragged his feet to the last steps...] "OH MAMA!!! WE HAVE ARRIVED!" [He flings the corpses off and sees Rap Monster sitting in the lonely room.]

tumblr_inline_n55d7tPxTG1s8lgjg.jpg"HYUNG~" [V skips to the leader.]

Rap Monster had a surprised expression on his face... A walkie talkie begins to ring off...

tumblr_inline_n55d7h9BHL1s8lgjg.jpg"Yo" Rap Monster responds...

tumblr_inline_n55d7oRQk71s8lgjg.jpg"HE !!!"

tumblr_inline_n55d7bQFuu1s8lgjg.jpg"WHAT THE HELL MAN!!!"

tumblr_inline_n55d6n10M91s8lgjg.jpg"MY FKIN WIG FELL OFF AND JIN CAN'T TURN THIS FKIN CHAINSAW OFF!!! OH MY GOD WATCH IT!!!!! HE'S CHASING ME!!! FKKKKKK I'M YOUR HOPE SO SAVE ME!!!"

tumblr_inline_n55d76wwxf1s8lgjg.jpg"BZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTT"

tumblr_inline_n55d70n0pO1s8lgjg.jpg"I TOLD YOU THIS WON'T WORK! HE DIDN'T EVEN GO TO THE WASHROOM!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING HERE FOR AN HOUR!!!"

V looks at the leader and asks...

tumblr_muok6agIkc1qk7qhto1_250.png

"So what are we doing tomorrow?"