Prank 4: SUGA's swag muffin

School of Bangtan PRANKSTERS

Nothing big was happening today, the sun was already sinking behind the buildings... the boys just sat in the dorm dumbfounded. 

The question of 'what should we do' passed around the room from one member to the other.

tumblr_inline_n55d7oRQk71s8lgjg.jpgSuga couldn't take it and leaves the dorm as he closes the door behind him and jogs down the stairs in a flurry.

tumblr_inline_n55d70n0pO1s8lgjg.jpgJimin stares at the ceiling with his mouth wide opened, thinking to himself... 'why is the ceiling fan spinning round and around and around and around and around and around and...'

tumblr_inline_n55d7h9BHL1s8lgjg.jpgRap Monster, on the other hand, was jotting down ideas for new raps but thing is... he just couldn't get anything down. He squints his eyes in hopes that his focus will at least draw the poetry through the blurry white fog caused by the squinting. Not being able to get an idea at all was already hard enough but now... " my eyes hurt...", he looks around the room until he sees...

tumblr_inline_n55d7tPxTG1s8lgjg.jpg"Hyung... I can't find my rubber ducky..." V peering out from the bathroom door while lathering the shampoo thoroughly.

A grin of malicious content appears on Rap Monster's face as he stares at the bubbly alien's head. He gets up and walks past the poor alien in distress.

tumblr_inline_n55d7tPxTG1s8lgjg.jpg"Hyung.... my ducky..." V pouts and looks down at the floor till... "DUCKY!!!"

tumblr_inline_n55d7bQFuu1s8lgjg.jpgJungkook was still groggy from his nap, reaching underneath his red sweatshirt and scratching his belly with his vacant hand. "Here..." 

tumblr_inline_n55d7tPxTG1s8lgjg.jpgV snatches the rubber ducky and slams the bathroom door. Giggling of sorts could be heard from behind the door as the celebration of rubber ducky and bubbly Taehyung commences.

tumblr_inline_n55d7bQFuu1s8lgjg.jpgJungkook walks toward the sofa with dismay, reason being: sleep is ruined, followed by his hyung hogging the bathroom. He plops down beside the leader and hugs the pillow.

tumblr_inline_n55d7h9BHL1s8lgjg.jpgRap Monster naturally puts his hand over the maknae and brushes the bed head who sat there pouting. "Cranky I see, but~ I got an idea." 

tumblr_inline_n55d7bQFuu1s8lgjg.jpgJungkook directs his attention to the leader and drozily responds with a, "What?".

tumblr_inline_n55d7h9BHL1s8lgjg.jpgRap Monster whispers into the maknae's ear and brings a smile to the cranky maknae.

...

Minutes later...

tumblr_inline_n55d7tPxTG1s8lgjg.jpg"HEY WHO TURNED OUT ALL THE LIGHTS!!!"

...

It was now 9PM and the dorm was completely empty.

tumblr_inline_n55d7oRQk71s8lgjg.jpgSuga has finally returned and flicks the light on. He didn't question where everybody went since he knew there's no schedule in place. Automatically he goes onto his laptop and begins to go through multiple social media sites. With various oohs and ahs, Suga finally saw something that caught his interest... something rather...

"swag", he puts his shades on and moonwalks out of the room.

Cranking up the volume of the stereo present in the kitchen, Suga puts on Jin's favourite pink apron and starts prancing along to the music while he grabs the ingredients.

The process proved a bit difficult as the member tries to work his chemistry knowledge into home ec... but... finally... the results were...

"SWAG!" Suga crosses his arms and poses in front of the 5'9 muffin that he made.

Working up a sweat, the member enters the bathroom and tosses his clothing on the floor.

...

tumblr_inline_n55d7oRQk71s8lgjg.jpg"HEY WHO TURNED OUT ALL THE LIGHTS!!!"

...

"HURRY UP!!! SHH QUIET!" two of the members were shushing each other as they hurried towards the kitchen.

...

tumblr_inline_n55d7oRQk71s8lgjg.jpg"god they really need to fix these mini black out problems..." 

Suga approaches the giant muffin as he towel dries his hair. Fixated on the masterpiece he has created, his mind only had the word SWAG on repeat.

Suddenly...

tumblr_inline_n55d7h9BHL1s8lgjg.jpgtumblr_inline_n55d7bQFuu1s8lgjg.jpg"SWAGGGGGGGG!!!!" Bursting out from the giant muffin were... Jungkook who held a camera while Rap Monster was busy popping the party popper in hand.

tumblr_inline_n55d7oRQk71s8lgjg.jpg"AHHHHHH!!!" Suga falls to the ground as he turns paler than he already is.

tumblr_inline_n55d7bQFuu1s8lgjg.jpg"... Hyung I think we overdid it..." Jungkook's smile immediately turn into a mix of concern and curiousity.

Rap Monster was busy doing his victory dance as he repeats the word swag in a quiet voice.

Jin, Jimin, J-Hope, and Taehyung enters the room after Jin promised the kids ice-cream. In an instant, Jin went into mom mode and rushed towards Rap Monster.

tumblr_inline_n55d76wwxf1s8lgjg.jpg"YOU IDIOT!!!", he knuckles down on Rap Monster's head and drags the leader into the bedroom.

tumblr_inline_n55d7bQFuu1s8lgjg.jpgJungkook was kneeling there, poking the fainted member. "heeeyyyy~~~"

Finally a response was given... and it was... "swag..." -faint-.tumblr_inline_n55d7oRQk71s8lgjg.jpg