Chaerin's Savior

First Love

CL woke up and rushed to get ready for school.

Her hair was still wet and she forgot to put on her make-up when she reached the bus stop. "UGH I MISSED MY BUS! UGH UGH I'M GOING TO BE LATE AND MRS. PARK WILL SEND ME TO DETENTION"

She was waiting for the next bus to arrive when a guy driving a black Maserati..

                               

"Pft show off!" CL looked annoyed at the parked car in front of her.

The car window slowly rolls down and the guy with shades said "Need a ride?"

"Uhm no thanks. I don't just randomly ride a stranger's car" CL rolls her eyes.

The guy removes his shades and CL just gasps after seeing his face.

"Wow. I already knew you were rich but dude I never knew you were this rich!" was wide open because of shock.

Kris just laughs "What? Anyway you only have 15 minutes and I don't think there will be a bus arriving soon, you want to go to school with me?"

"Alright. You're lucky because I need to be in school on time or else Mrs. Kim will kill me" she opens the door the door and sits beside Kris.

"Me? Lucky? You mean you're lucky because I'm here to save you" he smirks.

"Oh shut up" she looks at the window and smiles a little, she suddenly remembers something "Oh right! The roses! I never thought you were that person, so why'd you do it?"

Kris stops the car and then looks at CL's eyes "I like you, Chaerin"

CL was surprised by Kris' sudden confession and she couldn't speak.

"C'mon say something because I feel really awkward right now" he was covering his face with his hands.

Her eyes are widened and then she smiles. "Thanks but isn't it too early for that? you know, since you just met me"

"I don't think so... Is it wrong for me to like you?" he couldn't look at her.

"No, you silly! I'm just surprised, is all" she's still smiling at him.

"Does that mean I have a chance?" he slowly removes his hands from his face and looks at her.

"A chance? For what?" she looks confused.

"To have your heart" Kris smiles.

"I'll think about it. But right now you need to drive fast or else I'll be late for my first class" she smiles at him.

"Oh right! I'll wait for your answer" Kris can't help but smile like stupid.

He drove fast to school and when they arrive they saw Suho waiting for them at the parking lot.

"Where were you!? I was texting and calling you but you never answered" Suho yells as he approaches the car, he was surprised to see Kris when he came out of the car. "And you were with this guy?"

"Chill. I'm running late. I'll tell you everything after school, meet you at the front gates" CL runs while waving good bye "Oh and thank you so much Kris!" she shouted.

Kris and Suho were left at the parking lot.

"Are you dating Chaerin?" you can hear that Suho is annoyed just by his voice.

"I'm not bro so just calm down" Kris looks at him.

Kris leaves Suho and walks inside the building.

"I've got my eyes on you Wu Yifan" Suho glares at him.

 

The bell rang signalling the end of classes.

CL is waiting for Suho at the front gates, then suddelny she saw him running towards her.

He pats her head "Hey there Chaerin-ah"

"Will you please stop doing that? we're not in elementary anymore" She smacks his hand.

"Fine fine. What's up with you and that Kris guy? Are you dating him?" he said as they started walking.

"No I'm not! He just happens to be on the same place as me and I missed my bus so yeah he offered me to go to school with him. That's all" CL crosses her arms.

"I see. But there's something fishy about you and him. Did something happen between the two of you?" SSUho is afraid of what will CL say.

"He confessed. He was the one giving me roses" she couldn't look at him.

"He's your secret admirer?" His eyes widened.

"Yeah I guess you can say that" CL stops from walking "He said he likes me and he asked me if he has a chance"

Suho is couldn't say anything for a while.... "What did you say then?"

"I said I'll think about it" CL looks at him.

"You know it means he has a chance right?" he raises his eyebrows.

"I guess......?" CL continues walking.

"Hey stop right here! we're still talking!" He follows CL.

"Let's not talk about it for now. If I said I'll think about it, I'll think about it so just drop it, Suho" Suho catches up with her "Yes madame! Wanna grab something to eat before heading home?" he ruffles her hair.

"Ugh I said stop doing that! your treat?" She fixes her hair.

"Alright but next time it's your turn!" the two of them walked to the nearest dessert shop.

 

When they finished eating, CL went to the bathroom and then Suho puts a letter inside CL's notebook where she writes her songs. "Please say no to Kris" he said to himslef, CL heads out of the bathroom and both of them went home.

 


So what do you think did Suho write on the letter?

I'll reveal what's inside the letter next chapter.

I hope you guys liked this chapter!

DON'T FORGET TO UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE! THANK YOU! :)