Best Friends Forever

First Love

"Ring... Ring.. Ringggggg"

 

CL slowly opens her eyes and checks the time "Who the heck calls me at 7am!?"

She answered her phone half-asleep "Hello? Who's this? Do you know it's 7am!?" Her voice cracks.

"Ya! Chaerin-ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the guy shouted on the other line "Wake up!"

"Ugh shut up! I'm awake! What do you want Suho!?" She answered annoyed.

"It's my first day of school and you promised that you'll be there when i walk through the gates of Hankuk University" Suho said.

CL sits on her bed and tries to fix her hair "WHAT!? IS THAT TODAY!? OMG"

"Ya Chaerin stop shouting, my ears are bleeding already. Yes it's today! I texted you last night" Suho rubs his ears

"Sorry Sorry Sorry. I'll to get ready for 5 minutes and I'll just meet you at our spot" CL hangs up before Suho says anything.

"Ye.. Oh she hung up" Suho looks at his phone and checked the time.

"Ah our spot... Our secret spot and my favorite spot in Seoul" He thought to himself while he smiles stupidly.

 

After 10 minutes...

CL was running towards Suho "Sorry, Am I late?" She said while catching her breathe.

Suho was laughing at CL "What's with your face? You're sweating like a pig"

"Oh shut up! I ran all the way here because of traffic" She hits him on his arm.

"Really? Here, take this" He hands her handkerchief but CL refused, so Suho wiped her sweat "You'll get sick if you didn't wipe it off"

"Aigoo, yes father. Don't worry I don't get sick" CL sticks out her tongue.

The two of them walked to Suho's school and then he noticed that CL looks a bit down.

He snaps his fingers "You okay? Is there something bothering you?"

"Nah, it's noting important. Don't mind about me" She looks at the sky and then looks at Suho.

"Tell me" He ruffles CL's hair.

"Ah don't do that!" CL hits his hand "It's just that time passes by so fast and sometimes i just can't keep up"

"Does that mean Ms. Lee Chaerin is going to miss me since I'm going to college already?" Suho teases CL.

"Well part of it. I don't know it seems like it was just yesterday when we were in elementary and we used to play at the playground after school and that's why it become our spot" She looks at Suho with sadness in her eyes.

"Hey, don't be sad. I'm still here and I'm not going anywhere! that's a promise!" Suho grins.

"Really? Keep that promise no matter what ok?" CL sticks out her pinky and Suho did too "I will" He said.

While they were walking they passed by a park that's full of cherry blossoms and CL can't stop staring at them since it was so beautiful. "Wow! They're so pretty!" She said excitedly.

"No, you're prettier" Suho whispers.

"What? Did you say something?" CL asked.

"N..No.. I said the cherry blossoms are even prettier this year" SUho tried to save himself and CL just smiled at him.

When they almost reached Suho's school, he asked CL "Chaerin-ah, How come you never had a boyfriend?"

"I already told you that, it's because there aren't any interesting guys around here" CL said.

"What if a guy confesses to you? What are you going to do?" He asked her.

"Well if he's interesting then I might say yes" CL said and then a tall guy accidentally bumps CL

"wo hen baoqian" and the tall guy bows towards her.

"What a loser. Hey dude! I didn't understand you! psh" CL shouted at him.

"Just let it go. He wasn't looking to where he is going" Suho tries to calm down CL

"You know what, this is why i don't like dating guys! They're losers!" she said while rubbing her arm.

"Calm down, I'm a guy too but hey I'm not a loser like them" Suho puts his arm on CL's shoulder

"It's because you're my bestfriend and of course, my bestfriend is not a loser" CL laughs

When they reached the gates the tall guy was there and he keeps on staring at CL

"Hey look at that guy, I think that tall loser guy likes you" Suho winks at CL

"Whatever.. He's not my type" CL rolls her eyes.

"Well I'mm going inside now. I'll call you after school ok?" Suho pats her back

"Alright. Good luck on your first day and tell me everything later!" CL waves as he enters the school gates.

Suho waved back "Lee Chaerin, someday I'll tell you how much I love you and you don't have to look for any other guy that'll love you because that guy is me.." he thought to himself.


 

So what do you guys think about the first chapter?

Tell me what are the things that I need to improve since it's my first time writing a fic like this.

no hate comments please.

what do you guys think about CL and Suho?

and is the tall loser guy, Kris? hmmmm

I'll post another chapter tomorrow.

thank you for reading!

SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE COMMENTS

THANK YOU :)