Kris' POV

First Love

3 months earlier...

 

"You're going to a university in South Korea and that's final!" Kris' mom exclaimed.

"Whatever it's not like my opinion matters. I'll go! Happy!?" Kris slams the door of his room.

"Wu Yifan! We're not done talking! Come back here!" his mom continued.

"Ugh what else do you want from me? my life is controlled by you and there's nothing to talk about anymore" Kris said to himself as he lay down on his bed.

"Sigh.. i just wish something good will happen to me in Korea. I only agreed going there because I'll be far from all of this mess" then he drifts into sleep.

 

3 months later...

 

Kris woke up early to get ready for school. He took a bath, ate breakfast, brushed his teeth, blow dry his hair, wore his uniform, checked himself a thousand times on the mirror.

"Why am i suddenly nervous? Is it because this is actually the first time that I'll be on my own?" he says as he fixes his hair in front of the mirror.

"Mr. Wu, your car is ready" the guy in uniform told him.

"No need to drive me to school. I can do it on my own. Give me the keys" Kris hands out his hand.

"I can't let you do that, Sir. Your parents told me that I have to drive to school every day" the guy in uniform said.

"You know what, I really don't care. I'm in Korea now and my parents are not going to control my ife here. You stay here and if you're not going to give me the keys, I'll just walk to school" Kris walks out of the room and then checks himself on the mirror for the last time, then heads out to go to school.

As he walks towards school he thought about the things that he misses in China. His bestfriend Tao who was always by his side no matter what happens. Luhan his partner in crime, they did a lot of stupid things together which made them cause a lot of trouble. Lay his quiet friend but when he talks he always knows what he is saying and it always turns out that he's right. Kris smiles as he remembers the memories that he had with his friends.

He stops by a near by convinient store to buy coffee.

"Ah the coffee tastes good here" he says then sips more coffee.

He was looking at the people passing by on the huge glass window in front of him. Then a guy and a girl passes by and ther girl looks down while the guy is trying to cheer her up.

"I bet those two are dating. Too bad because the girl looks really cute and I'd date her if she doesn't have a boyfriend" Kris thought to himself.

He was still staring at the "couple" and envied those two "How I wish I have someone that I can share this coffee with. It would be nice" Kris grins as he daydreams.

30 minutes passed by and Kris was still in the convinient store. He looked at the time and it was 6:45am "Oh ! I'm late!" he storms out of the store and ran to school.

When he was running, he accidentally bumps into someone and said while bowing "wo hen baoqian"

"What a loser. Hey dude! I didn't understand you! psh" the girl shouted at him.

"Oh i forgot that I'm not in China" he thoughts, he was going to say sorry again but the girl wasn't looking at him anymore. He hurriedly walks towards the gates of the school and makes his registration.

"Isn't that the couple that I saw in the convinient store? So the guy goes to the same school as me" Kris was staring at them while CL and Suho were saying their goodbyes to each other.

"hmm she looks pretty. No doubt about that but I don't think she's really my type" Kris laughs and walks towards his room.

His first class was English and when he went inside the room, the class was already starting.

"Good morning! You must be the new student Mr. Wu Yifan" the teacher said and then Kris bows to her.

"Come and introduce yourself in front of your classmates" the teacher told him.

Kris walks infront and introduces himself in English "Yo what's up? My name is Wu Yifan but call me Kris. I'm an exchange student from Chine. Nice to meet all of you" then he bows.

"Okay thank you. Mr. Wu. You may be seated at that empty chair" the teacher continues to write on the white board.

He sits on the empty wich was beside the guy whom he saw at the gates "What's up?" Kris told him.

"Chaerin is right he's a loser" Suho whispers to himself.

"What did you say?" Kris asked him.

"Nothing. You should copy what's written on the board we have a quiz tomorrow" Suho continues writing.

Kris didn't listen to him and just put his earphones on and blasted loud music "Ah this is the life" He thoughts.

"Tsk arrogant rich person" Suho told to himself.

 


what do you guys think about this chapter?

comment below but please no hate comment.

How do you want CL And Kris to meet? 

I'll try to post another chapter by tomorrow.

Thank you for reading!

SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE COMMENTS :)