This Is How We Meet..

First Love

Just like any other day Kris woke up early, brushed his teeth, took a bath,dressed nicely, styled his hair, ate breakfast and walked to school. He liked walking to school because the air is nice and the sun’s warmth touches his face and it felt nice. Every day he would stop by the convenient store and buy his favorite coffee.

 

 

He got to school early, so he decided to sit on the bench and listen to music on his ipod while drinking his coffee. He was so into the music and he started head banging, he thought it was okay since no student is still around. He didn’t notice that a girl sat beside him.

“Wow what a loser” she thought to herself.

Kris notice the girl and removed one of his earphone and looked embarrassed. The girl smiled at him and then suddenly his heart started beating fast.

“I’ve never seen a girl smile like this before, she’s like an angel” Kris thoughts to himself.

“Excuse me? Is there something wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?” the girl looked confused.

“Oh nothing, by the way my name is Kris and you are?” Kris held out his hand to shake hands with her.

Before the girl even said anything her phone rang “Sorry but I need to take this. Anyway, it was nice meeting you, Kris” She smiled again and leaves him alone on the bench.

“Aish! I didn’t get her name!” He seemed to be really annoyed.

The school is starting to be filled by students and Kris went to his room for his English class. The bell rang to hint the start of the classes.

 

 

Kris was sitting in class when he suddenly said a loud “I remember her!”

“Mr. Wu, is there something you want to tell the whole class?” The whole class s started laughing and as the class president, Suho tried to make his classmates keep quiet. He looks at Kris and said “You’re in class, next time you do that again I’ll give you a violation”

“Chill it’s not like I did anything wrong” Kris teasingly said to Suho

Suho looks at him annoyed.

 

 

After the class Kris was on his way to the cafeteria when he saw Suho. He tried to catch up with him and then taps his shoulder “Can you have a minute?”

“Uhh yeah? What is it?” Suho turns around.

“What’s the name of your girlfriend?” Kris asked him.

“My what? Dude I don’t have girlfriend. What are you talking about?” Suho laughs and hits Kris arm.

“The girl.. The girl you were with in the first day of school. She goes here too right?” Kris rubs his arm.

“Ah! That girl is just my bestfriend. Wait, were you stalking us?” Suho’s eyes widened.

“WHAT? NO! I just happened to see you guys pass by the convenience store” Kris exclaimed.

“And what about Chaerin, huh? What do you want from her? You still owe her from what you did on the first day of school” Suho tries to leave but Kris stops her.

“Tell her I’m sorry and I’ll make it up to her after class. Can you send that message for me?” Kris told him while he was holding Suho’s uniform.

“Let go of my uniform. And no, I’m not going to. You tell her if you want to” Kris lets go and then SUho leaves

“How will I be able to find her?”  Kris shouts at the hallway so that Suho will hear him.

“Not my problem dude” Suho didn’t even turn around to tell him.

 

 

Kris went to the place where he met CL and sat there for a while.

“I don’t think she’s coming, what am I thinking? I look like a loser here” Kris stands up and kicks the rock hard bench. He rubs his feet because it got hurt from kicking the bench. “Ouch! Why did I do that?” he says to himself then he heard a girls laugh behind him.

“I knew it was you. Tall loser guy” CL continues to laugh.

“What?” Kris looks confused

“That’s what I called you when you bumped into me and mumbled something that I didn’t understand” CL still laughing at him.

“About that I’m sorry. I said sorry but it was in Chinese. You see I’ve just moved here from China as an exchange student” he fixes his hair because he’s embarrassed about it.

“It’s alright. You’re forgiven” CL smiles at him and then the bell rings.

“Well I got to go. It was nice seeing you again, Kris. By the way my name is Chaerin, but you can call me CL” She leaves him and Kris’ face was red because he remembered how they first met and how they met for the second time.

“Yeah.. I’m a tall loser guy” 

 

 

After school Suho waited for CL at the gates.

"Ya! What took you so long!" Suho shouted when he saw CL running towards him.

"I'm sorry!" she said while catching her breathe.

Suho hand out his handkerchief and when CL refused, he wipes off CL's sweat and said "You'll get sick if you didn't wipe it off"

Cl lets out a sigh and jsut looked at him.

"You know you're cute and you just don't know it" he ruffles her hair.

"Oh shut up. I ain't cute" CL sticks out his tongue.

Kris was just a few feet behind them and saw the two of them laughing and joking at each other.

"Someday you'll look at me like how you look at him"