Secret Admirer

First Love

When CL arrived the school, she went to her locker to get her things for her first class.

On the door of her locker there is a post-it note that says "Have a nice day! :)"

She was reading it when suddenly Suho appeared behind her and covered her eyes with his hands.

"Ya! Suho stop doing that! I already know it's you" She removes his hand.

Suho saw the note on CL's locker and he took it "Oh Chaerin has a secret admirer hmmmm"

"Shut up, I be it was you who had put it there" She takes the note from his hand and posts it on his forehead.

"I swear it's not me. Why would I do this? It's so lame" He crumples the paper and throws it in the trash.

"Why did you do that? You're the one who's lame!" She smacks his shoulder.

"I'm sorry I thought you didn't like this kind of stuff. You told me before it's too cheesy" while rubbing his shoulder

"Yeah it's cheesy but hey I'm a girl too and I think it's cute!" She sticks out her tongue.

When she opened her locker she saw a red rose with a note that says "Hope you like roses"

CL can't help but smile. She took the flower and smelled it.

"Are you sure you didn't do this?" She looks at Suho.

"Nah I didn't." 

"I wish I did" Suho whispers.

"What? nevermind. Anyway who ever sent this flowers is actually nice. I wonder who that person is" CL looks around to see if she can see the person who did this.

"Your very first secret admirer" He ruffles her hair. "Well I got to go. I'll see you after school alright? Don't think about that secret admirer too much because I'll get jealous" Suho laughs and waved good bye.

When CL was in her class she puts the red rose inside her book so that she can preserve it.

"My first red rose from my first secret admirer" CL can't stop smiling.

 

Days passed by and every single day she would open her locker and she would recieve a red rose.

 

Then one day she opened her locker and there was  none and this made her think that her secret admirer had already given up on her. She waited for the whole day and still there was no red rose. 

 

The next day she opened her locker and saw two red roses and there was a note "Sorry I was sick yesterday but I made it up for you and got you two roses. I missed your smile" CL looks around to see if there's someone and then she saw Kris looking at her "Hmm I doubt that it's him. I bet he's not the romantic type of guy"

 

Classes ended and when CL went outside her room she saw and a figure of a tall guy looking at the window just in front her room. He turns around and said "Hi CL" CL can't help but smile at him because he looked like an angel.

She was speechless.

"Uhm hello?" Kris said confusingly.

She snaps out of it and said "Oh hey Kris what's up?"

"I was just going to ask you if it's ok for you if we grab some coffee. You know get to know each other more since I don't really know anyone here except you." He brushes his hair with his hand.

"Ye.. Yeah sure. That would be nice" She smiled at him.

"Ugh why am I stuttering? I don't even like this guy. What the hell is wrong with me?" She thought to herself.

She texted Suho telling him that she can't go home with him today since she'll be with a friend.

 

When they were walking, CL tries to break the awkward silence "So how ong have you been here in Korea?"

"I just moved here. Not a long ago but I like it here. I have freedom" He looks at the sky.

"Freedom? Why is that? China isn't that bad, you know" CL looks at him.

"China is like a nightmare to me. I can't do anything that I want to do. Everything is controlled by my parents" He looks her.

"It must be tough but hold on because things will only get better, my dad only says that to me and I believe him. It might be hard now but when you don't give up life will get better" CL smiles and Kris smiled with her.

"You're right. Thanks. It gave me hope" Kris stops and sat at the bench under the cherry blossom tree.

"What are you doing? I thought we're going to buy coffee?" CL looked at Kris confused.

"Let's just sit here for a while I kinda like the view here" He pats the space beside him signaling CL to sit.

She sat and looked at the cherry blossoms "So pretty"

"It is, right?" He said while looking at CL.

"I'm curious about something..." She looked at him.

"Ask me anything, it's fine" He smiled.

"Uhmmm... so... do you have a girlfriend? I'm just curious because a guy like you had a tons of girlfriend already" CL laughs.

"This might surprise you but I never had a girlfriend" He laughs with her.

"Really? Why is that? But you're tall, handsome and rich, any girl would want you as their boyfriend" She pats his shoulder.

"Did you just say I'm handsome?" Kris looks at her surprised.

"Did I? well I was just kidding but hey I'm serious any girl would want you" She laughs awkwardly.

"Maybe but so far there's only one girl who had caught my attention but I think she doesn't like me" He stares at her.

"Oh c'mon! Did you confess to her already? Tell me who that girl is and I'll help you!" She said excitedly.

"I'll tell you next time" Kris stood up "C'mon let buy that coffee now.

They bought the coffee and talked more inside the cafe. They talked about their childhood, teenage years, their hobbies, the things that they like and dislike and it turned out that they have lots of things in common.

It's almost dark outside and Kris walked CL to the bus stop.

"I had fun. Can we do this again next time?" Kris smiled at her.

"Sure and next time I want you to meet someone. He's in the same class as you. His name is Suho and he's my bestfriend" They waved good bye and Kris walked home.

 

When CL arrived at home, she saw a red rose inside her bag with a note that says "It's was me who was sending you flowers. I had fun today. -Kris"


SORRY IT TOOK ME A REALLYYYYYYYYYY LONG TIME TO UPDATE THIS FIC.

I'll try to update more often this time, I promise!

Hope you liked this chapter and tell me what you think on the comments below.

DON'T FORGET TO UP VOTE AND SUBSCRIBE!

THANK YOU FOR READING :)