Are You Thinking of Me Too?

First Love

Kris’ POV

 

It’s 3AM and he’s still awake. He kept on rolling on his bed because sleep still hasn’t come to him yet. He can’t stop thinking about how CL smiled at him. How she laughed and joked when she was with Suho. How she seemed to be the happiest girl when she was with him.

“Maybe this is what they call, love at first sight” Kris lets out a big sigh.

He closed his eyes and tried to sleep but no matter he does he still can’t. So he sat on his bed and thought about scenarios that will happen if ever he ever sees CL again.

 

He thought about telling her cheesy pick-up lines while they’re seating on that bench…

He thought about walking to school with her and then stopping by the convenient store…

He thought about telling her jokes and seeing her smile once again…

He thought about CL calling her “Kris oppa”…

 

He thought about a lot of things that made him smile like stupid and then he checked the time and it was already 5:45AM.

 

“! I have to wake up at 7AM” He closed his eyes and sleep finally came to him.

 

CL’s POV

 

It was 12AM and she was still awake because just like the usual, she’s locked in her room trying to write a new song. The song that she’s writing is about love and for the first time it’s not about break ups or broken hearts but instead it’s about her first love.

 

In the song that she’s composing, she wrote about…

 

How she met this guy for the first time and sent butterflies to her stomach…

How her heart beats fast every time he sees her...

How she seems to smile a lot whenever she’s with her…

How she laughs at everything and anything that he does…

 

But then she remembered…

 

“How will I ever tell him that I’m starting to fall in love with my bestfriend? I don’t think Suho feels the same way” She puts down her notebook and let out a big sigh.

CL looked at the photos that she and Suho have ever since they were young. She can’t help but smile when she remembered about the stupid things that she did with him.

“I’m really glad you came to my life. I will never tell you how I feel about you because I don’t ever want to lose my bestfriend” she says as she stares at Suho’s photo.

 

She lies down on her bed and looks at the galaxy that’s on her ceiling, then she suddenly thought of someone.

“Hmm that Kris guy seems funny” then she looks at the time and it’s already 6AM

 

“! I have to wake up at 7AM” she closes her eyes and drifts into sleep


Sorry for not being able to update for the past few days because school was keeping me busy

but hey I updated 2 chapters to make it up to you guys!

What do you guys think?

Will CL and Suho have their love story?

Or will it be CL and Kris' love story? kk

I'll try to post a new chapter tomorrow

Thanks for reading!

SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE COMMENTS