Chapter 1

The Naughty That Embrace The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 : The New Twin President of Student Council

 

 

*Taeyeon house*

 

 

TAEYEON wake up after hearing her phone ringing loudly. She was laying on her stomach so her face was buried on her pillow. She lift up her chin and reach her phone that was placed on the side table. Her hair was messed. She rubing her eyes to fixed her sight while looking at her phone. Taeyeon groaned while her hand ruffle her hair. She wake up and climb down the bed. Wearing her panda sandal, Taeyeon get in to her bathroom after took her towel in the closet.

 

 

After wash up, Taeyeon wearing her uniform perfectly. Like always, she will let her black long hair down freely. Hiding her face. Her bangs was covering her forehead. Taeyeon take her thick glasses and wore it. She then look her face at the mirror. A bitter smile appear. Taeyeon then take her bag and crossing it over her shoulder. She walk out from her room and go to the entrance. After wear her long stocking that cover half of her thigh, she wore her school shoes and walk out from the house. Taeyeon glance at her purple baby-g watch. She smile. ‘Still early..’ she thought. Her school placed not to far from her house. It’s only take 10 minutes for walker and maybe 5 minute for driver. Taeyeon walking while look around her. Taeyeon let out a relief sigh when finally she enter her school gate. Taeyeon bowed to the security guard and give him a small smile. The security guard reply her smile.

 

“Good morning, agasshi.” The old man ( security guard ) greet her happily.

 

“Good morning too, Ahjusshi. Here.. I buy this for you.” Taeyeon give the security guard a hot coffee ( in cane ). “Enjoy it.”

 

“Aigoo.. kamsahamida agasshi..” Taeyeon smile and nodded then walk away. Taeyeon is really close with the workers at the school. Almost all of them know who is Kim Taeyeon. Taeyeon reach the lobby of the main building. She push the glass door and step in.  Climb up the stair to her class. While Taeyeon walk on the way to her class, she look around her. Like always, the atmosphere on the balcony and the class is chaos with the student behavior like playing, chatting and distubing the other student. Taeyeon enter her class. As she entered, she can hear someone call her name. Taeyeon turn to her back. Her bestfriend, Jessica was climb up the stair and call her name. She run toward Taeyeon that was waiting for her at the door.

 

“Morning!” Jessica said as she gasping for air after running. Taeyeon smile bitterly and pull Jessica hand and walk to their desk that was back of the class. Taeyeon sat on her seat near the window. While Jessica seat is in front her. Jessica turn to Taeyeon. “Taeng!” Taeyeon that was look at outside the window turn to Jessica.

 

“What?”

 

“Before I came here, I meet Siwon oppa.”

 

“Oh.. why?”

 

“He told me that he want to meet us two.” Jessica as a bright smile create on her face. Taeyeon support her head with her right hand.

 

“For.. what?” Jessica automatically knock Taeyeon head. Taeyeon whine in pain while put her hand on her head. She glare at Jessica. “Yah! It’s hurt!”

 

“You’re smart but.. aishh.. your brain is so slow. Maybe he have something to tell us.” Taeyeon pouted. Jessica hug herself and lean her back to the wall.

 

“Ouh.. I got it.. when?”

 

“When rest hour?” Jessica chuckle.

 

“Dont tell me that you dont know when he want to meet us.” Jessica laughed but it stopped when Taeyeon knock her head. Reply what she did before. Jessica whined.

 

“Aish.. this girl..” Jessica put her left hand up, act like want to hit Taeyeon. Taeyeon fixed her glasses. She then take out her thick book. Jessica peek on it. “What is that?”

 

“Are you blind or what?”

 

“I ask you.. is it still the same book? History?” Taeyeon nodded. “Not finish yet?”

 

“This book have 390 pages.. I just finish reading 189 pages.” Jessica nodded, give Taeyeon sign that she understand.

 

“Taeng. Did you meet your brother?” Taeyeon keep quiet before reply,

 

“For what? I didnt want to met people that hate me.” Jessica sighed.

 

“I think he is not hate you, Taeng.”

 

“How did you know?” Taeyeon ask as her eyes never leave the book.

 

“I know it by watching the way he look at you when we are passed each other. Didnt you miss him?”

 

“Who didnt miss her brother, Sica-ah? I miss him. But what can I do? My stepmother didnt allow he to meet me, and for me.. she didnt allow me to speak, talk nor look at him. Thats why..” Taeyeon sigh. She then close the book at buried her face in her arm that was rest on the table.

 

“Why didnt he just run away from home and live with you?”

 

“He need to take care of my sick father.”

 

Jessica was about to ask Taeyeon when the bell ring and students busy entering their class. Taeyeon lift up her chin. She put the book inside her desk. Jessica turn her body to the front when their maths teacher, Mr.Kang came in. The class monitor stand up, followed by the other. They bowed after greet Mr.Kang.

 

“Sit down.” Mr. Kang said. All student in the class 3-A sit down. Taeyeon take out her maths book from the desk and her case pencil. Before they continue to study, someone knock the door. Taeyeon was busy searching for her pen so she didnt care about it. “Oh, Siwon sshi. Why?”

 

“I’m sorry for disturb your class, Mr.Kang. Can I meet err..” Siwon look at the paper on the hand. “Kim Taeyeon sshi and Jung Sooyeon sshi.” Mr.Kang turn to the back of the class after heard the name.

 

“Taeng, Sica..” Taeyeon and Jessica look at Mr.Kang. “Siwon sshi want to meet you two. Palli.”

 

“Oh.” Jessica and Taeyeon stood up and walk to the front door, where Siwon waiting for them. Siwon smile when look at Taeyeon and Jessica. Jessica reply his smile while Taeyeon just quiet.

 

“Mr.Kang, I borrow them for a while.” Mr.Kang smile and nodded. “Came, we have a meeting at the student council club.” Taeyeon and Jessica look at each other when they heard the words ‘Student Council’. They then follow Siwon from behind until they reach the class where member of Student Council always meeting. Siwon gentlemenly open the door for them. Jessica pull Taeyeon hand and came in. “Please, have a sit.” Siwon pointed her finger to the two chair. Taeyeon and Jessica sat there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter