Chapter 2

The Naughty That Embrace The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

TAEYEON crossing her bag over her shoulder, Jessica was already go back home with her sister, Krystal. Taeyeon walk out from the class. She walk while look at her watch. Suddenly someone bumped to her shoulder. All the book that she hug fall to the floor. Taeyeon kneel down to pick up the book, and the one that bump in to her helping her. When Taeyeon lift up her chin to look at one who bumped into her and help her. 

 

LUHAN walk out from his class. He walking while look at his phone and suddenly bumped into someone. "Oh." Luhan help her to pick up her book that was fall to the floor. He look at the girl that he bumped. She look at Luhan too. 

 

"Oh, Luhan sshi / Taeyeon sshi." They said in unison. Taeyeon and Luhan stand up. Luhan chuckle while Taeyeon just create a small smile. Luhan rubing his back neck.

 

"I'm sorry. I didnt look to the front while walking."

 

"Oh.. Okay.. your apologies accepted." Taeyeon look at Luhan from hair to his shoes. Luhan puzzled. "Is this the style of student council huh?" Taeyeon ask. Luhan look at his uniform that was out from his pants. Taeyeon shook her head and walk to the stair. Luhan look at her until she lost from his sight. Luhan put his hands inside his pants pocket. He walk down to the lobby. He was about to get out from the looby when he see Kai like peeking on someone behind the wall. He walk to Kai and tapping his shoulder. Kai startled and turn to his back.

 

"Hoo.. hyung. You make me shock." Kai siad as he put his hand on his chest.

 

"What are you doing here? Peeking someone?" Luhan ask as he look to where Kai peek. He can see Taeyeon stand infront her locker. He then look at Kai. "Are peek on Taeyeon?"

 

"No.. not. I'm not. I go home first hyung." Kai walk out from the lobby. Luhan watch Kai until he gone from his sight. He then get off from the too.

 

 

TAEYEON sat on the couch. She eat the cheese chips while watch the tv. Her phone ringing. Taeyeon look at her phone. Call from Jessica. She pick it up.

 

"What?"

 

"Taeng.. you better look at our school blog!"

 

"For what?"

 

"Aissh.. there is a news about you and Siwon oppa." Taeyeon eyes widen. She end up the call and online on her phone to look at their school blog. Her hand suddenly trembling. 

 

SCANDAL WITH PRESIDENT OF STUDENT COUNCIL

cr: Kwon Yuri

 

"I was searching for Sunny that time, but when I open the class that member of student council always meeting, I foung the president of student council, Choi Siwon and the nerd girl, Kim Taeyeon was kissing and hugging to each other. If only I bring my phone, I can snap their photo that was kissing until forgot their surrounding." Kwon Yuri the witness of the scene. Is that true? We will investigate about this tomorrow.

 

by : Tiffany

 

Taeyeon grasping her hand firmly. She was holding her anger. "Kissing and hugging to each other? Dont be ridiculous.. Yuri and Tiffany.. You're death tomorrow." Taeyeon said. "Nerd girl?" Taeyeon chuckle. "Yes.. I am.. lets see what will happen tomorrow.." Yuri is her enemy since she enter this school. She always accusing her. Taeyeon throw her chips away and walk to the entrance. She come out from her house.

 

BAEKHYUN look at his laptop in disbelief. Tao and Lay that was sit beside him look at him. "Hyung, waeyo?" Tao ask. He look at the where Baekhyun stare. He gasped. Lay look at it too.

 

"Woah.. is it true?" Lay ask. His eyes still on the screen. Kai and Sehun walk out from the kitchen while bring a food. Kai place the food on the table. While Sehun join them look at the laptop.

 

"Kis.. Kiss?" Sehun said. Kai walk toward them. He read the news at their school blog. 

 

"It's not true." Kai said. Lay, Baekhyun, Tao and Sehun look at him. Kai rubbing his back neck. "I'm the witness too."

 

"So? Is that not true?" Baekhyun ask. He kneeling on the couch. Look at Kai with his pleading look. Hoping the rumour is not true. 

 

"Err.. how should I say.." Kai cleared his throat before talking. "Siwon hyung didnt kiss her, just peck." hearing that Baekhyun sat lifeless. His face turn gloom. Tao and Lay look at each other before look at Baekhyun.

 

"Hyung, its only peck. Not kiss." Tao said. Persuade Baekhyun. Baekhyun pouted. 

 

"But I want to be her first kiss." Kai and Sehun laughed while Lay and Tao chuckle. Baekhyun hug himself.

 

 

Baekhyun POV.

 

My heart really hurt after read the news. She kissing with Siwon sunbaenim? What the.. But.. suddenly Kai said thats is not true. I kneeling on the couch and look at him with a pleading look.

 

"So.. Is that not ture?" I ask. 'Please.. is not true..' 

 

""Err.. how should I say.." Kai cleared his throat before talking. "Siwon hyung didnt kiss her, just peck." hearing that, I sat on the couch lifeless. My face suddenly turn gloom.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter