Suho and Sunny

The Naughty That Embrace The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

"Assa! We are here!" Baekhyun shout happily. When the door opened by Lay's uncle driver, Baekhyun and the other came out. Baekhyun look around, searching for Taeyeon. When the van that Taeyeon ride arrive infront the hotel, Baekhyun smile brightly. As Taeyeon came out, followed by Jessica, Krystal, Yuri, Sunny and Sooyoung, he run to Taeyeon. He lock his arm with Taeyeon. Taeyeon just smile in surrender.

 

"Aigoo.. this love birds.. really cant separate huh.." Kai said while wearing his backbag. He, Luhan, Sehun and Lay take out their luggage from the bonet. While Kris and Tao go enter the hotel first. Meet Tao's uncle. Minho and Chanyeol just sit on the bench near the main door. When Luhan saw them didnt helping, he put his hands on his hips. "YAH!! Both of you!" Minho and Chanyeol flinch. "Why didnt you came and help us? Now, came here." Minho and Chanyeol run and help them bring the luggage. 

 

"Hey, you go help them too." Taeyeon said in whisper tone to Baekhyun. Baekhyun look at her. He sigh. 

 

"Okay, okay.." Baekhyun run to them. 

 

"Kaja.." Sooyoung walk to the lobby. Followed by Jessica, Krystal, Sunny, Yuri and Taeyeon. When the girls enter the lobby, Kris and Tao get off from the lift. They two go to the counter and talk to the worker. The girls sat on the couch at the side of the lobby. While the boys bring their luggage to the lobby. The workers on the hotel came and gets their luggage. Kris and Tao walk to the boys.

 

"We will bring this luggage. No need to help." Kris said. The workers bow and walk to their place. Kris look at the keys on his hand. "Em.. Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol one room." he said while give the room key to Chanyeol. Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol pick their bag. "Minho, Lay, Tao and me, one room.. Lay, you hold this key." Lay hold the key. "Luhan and Baekhyun, one room." Luhan and Baekhyun smile and take the key.

 

"You save it." Baekhyun said to Luhan. Luhan nod and put the key in his pocket.

 

"Taeyeon-sshi." Kris call Taeyeon. Taeyeon walk to him. "Here, Sooyoung, Yuri and Sunny one room. While you, Jessica and her sister on room." Kris said while give Taeyeon the key. Taeyeon nod.

 

 

"WOAH.. This room is really.. enough for us.." Jessica said when they enter their room. Krystal close the door and lock it. While Jessica busy look around the room and Taeyeon drag their luggage. Krystal lay down on the bed. There is two bed, one with king size and one is single. Taeyeon opened the curtains, from there, she can see sea infront the hotel. Taeyeon smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter